NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

They were a separate party. But they just had the same goal.

Sorry to be a bitch, but that doesn't mean they're neutral. We've had teams on the town's side before. Neutral characters per definition have another win condition than the town and the mafia. Sometimes a neutral character wins the game himself when he completes his mission, in other cases the neutral character will have to complete his mission before the game ends in order to win together with the town. But if the neutral characters in the game simply win when the town wins, they're not neutral. They're town.

If you read the opening post, it says that they joined to form an alliance. They just have the same win condition as town. They weren't actually townies, they were a separate party.

If you read the opening post, it says that they joined to form an alliance. They just have the same win condition as town. They weren't actually townies, they were a separate party.

Yeah, I realize that, it's just that them having the same win condition as the town technically makes them good. But them appearing as neutral certainly gave the game an interesting spin, so it's all fine and dandy. :)

lol, i just skipped through "the epic day 4", and there was 294 posts just on that day haha.

I have to admit I was pretty annoyed with this game. I loved being part of a trio of dudes, but I loved more the wicked power Cobb had been given and was very eager to utilise it, as it's essentially THE role I've always wanted but never had... Then I get recruited and then killed stupid quick.

Bleh.