NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

Sorry about the delay, i'll make sure the night phase is alot shorter next time.

Night 2

The writer started searching for his target, he found the good looking man, and started scribbling into his notepad, and left. The big eared character watched again. The writer was then approached by a long haired man, who started talking about the towns current state, by the time he finished, the writer had changed his opinion of something the next day, while a Canadian man watched. The good looking man found his target, he peeked through his window. The martial arts expert had him in his sites, but then a squirrel lured him to a different path, he attacked the tattooed man instead, who was on his way to provide support for his desired person. The small ringed shaped thing kept the suited man from doing anything, while the spiky character watched.

The red character and the suited character carried on with their mission. Their target was nowhere to be seen. They walked home slowly, disappointed at their failure to successfully carry out their plans. The suited man’s head was in the middle of the camouflaged mans sights. A single shot rang around the town.

jayseven is Dead. He was Cobb from Inception. His alignment was unknown.

inception_55.jpg-535x356.jpg

He was a professional thief.

Day 3 begins now!

List of Players (18)

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dan-likes-trees

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Jonnas

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tellyn

The fish

Zell

Majority is 10.

There seem to be more than one suited man. Anyway, gay ring man roleblocked me again, I'm guessing it's Rez, thanks Rez :(

No worries. :)

Its a little worrying that we don't know what Jaysevens power was, but at least he wasn't townie, so this is a good start. I don't particularly have anything yet, however the writer appears to have sent an action is....so again, who is the writer?

Just for clarification. His power was what it says under the image :heh:.

Ah.

This is interesting.

Yay! Exciting stuff.

I'll analyze all of it later today, but some quick notes:

- I find the whole suited man thing confusing. Rez, did you target Diageo again?

- One of the 3 friends is missing. So who was active on day 1, but hasn't been online the last few days? :P

- 3 new people showed up, some Canadian guy and a long haired guy, and a squirrel? So who was active the last few days, but missed day 1? :P

Yeah, but he is one of 2. The other suited man "carried on with its mission", before he got killed.

Edit:

I really don't get it.

Night 1:

"The suited man was on his way to his target with his friends when he was drawn in by a small circle thing, while a woman wearing green watched. "

Rez targets Diageo.

Suited man (part of the 3 friends group) gets roleblocked.

Night 2:

"The small ringed shaped thing kept the suited man from doing anything"

Rez targets Diageo again

Suited man (another?!) gets roleblocked.

"The red character and the suited character carried on with their mission."

Suited man (part of the 3 friends group) carries on, and later gets killed.

Something's not right here.

First Diageo is the suited man, part of a group, later he is another suited man, but the suited man part of the group is killed. Now jayseven is the suited man part of the group. Perhaps someone has the ability to change someone's appearance or something, or influence the write-up in some way (?).

Edited by Sméagol

Seems like I am indeed the suited man, sorry peeps. Anyway, no info except that Rez cockblocked

Me again, but you already know that.

This write-up suggests to me that the three persons (suit guy, red guy and white guy) described as "friends" on night 1 aren't necessarily friends or companions. I think they just happened to target the same character. But it's a little confusing that there are two guys described as "suited".

I agree with Danny, very confusing indeed. Another adjective would have been less confusing.

I don't think MadDog would do that though, so I think Smeagol might be onto something, perhaps someone can change the write up?

I don't think MadDog would do that though, so I think Smeagol might be onto something, perhaps someone can change the write up?

I was thinking the same (that MadDog wouldn't do that). Chairdriver has talked about a ghost writer role in the past - a role which is allowed to add one paragraph to the write-up every night. But such a role would make everything extremely difficult to figure out, and it seems like a quite intricate role to include. This is MadDog's first time hosting a mafia, isn't it? I'd be surprised if he added such a role. I think a chameleon role is much more likely.

Charmeleon role?

Why did you target me twice, do you not want me to play the game?

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Charmeleon role?

Why did you target me twice, do you not want me to play the game?

I was just checking if you were suited man really as I wasn't sure about you.

I personally suspect Dannyboy. I've targeted him twice and my power hasn't worked.

Vote: Dannybot-the-Dane

That doesn't seem like enough to go on there Cube. anyone else have anything suspicious?

That doesn't seem like enough to go on there Cube. anyone else have anything suspicious?

I agree. I don't know why your power didn't work, Cube. Can you find yourself in the write-ups? Maybe you were roleblocked?

Well whoever you are in the write up Danny, look for someone who targeted you, and you know who Cube is.

I personally suspect Dannyboy. I've targeted him twice and my power hasn't worked.

Vote: Dannybot-the-Dane

Spill the beans on your role Danny.

Vote : Dannyblog-the-Dane

You two jumping on the vote bandwagon with so little evidence looks very mafia-y.