NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

Yeah, can we lynch an inactive AKA Dyson? I hate shite. Cutting the chaff is my newest addiction.

Lynch: Dyson

I want to lynch an inactive.

PS Diageo, are you a member of a mason group/mafia/neutral?

Any reason why you're asking Diageo this?

Nothing here, looks like the writer should know something though. ReZ hes 95% sure it was Cube is that you?

It was just an assumption on thinking the writer is Castle and Cube loves Castle which he has denied.

I am however interested in Diageo. As in I may lynch if he doesn't show some info soon.

It was just an assumption on thinking the writer is Castle and Cube loves Castle which he has denied.

I am however interested in Diageo. As in I may lynch if he doesn't show some info soon.

You seem unwilling to answer why this is. Do you have some info that makes you suspicious of Diageo?

You seem unwilling to answer why this is. Do you have some info that makes you suspicious of Diageo?

No sorry I'm not unwilling, I missed this page and your post. Its because I didn't realise who I was in the write up, then I realised and thus from what Diageo said I now realise who he is in the write up - the suited man who was with his friends.

(I said "I didn't realise who I was in the write up" what I mean is, I didn't realise I appeared in the write up....and well technically I don't but what I do did...) :p

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

No sorry I'm not unwilling, I missed this page and your post. Its because I didn't realise who I was in the write up, then I realised and thus from what Diageo said I now realise who he is in the write up - the suited man who was with his friends.

(I said "I didn't realise who I was in the write up" what I mean is, I didn't realise I appeared in the write up....and well technically I don't but what I do did...) :p

So ... The fish is right about you being a cockring? :p

And how do you figure Diageo is the suited man? He says he doesn't appear in the write-up.

So ... The fish is right about you being a cockring? :p

And how do you figure Diageo is the suited man? He says he doesn't appear in the write-up.

I'm not sure if he is confused but I'm pretty sure I'm the person that caused the "circle thing", and I targetted him last night. Although I am not a cock ring. Not that I have any problem with anyone being a cock ring, its their lifestyle choice. :p

I want to hear from the writer and Diageo at some point, but until then I'm willing to ride the inactive vote. They don't deserve to be playing games. Especially because this person has been notorious recently.

Vote : Dyson

Can't a guy enjoy his holiday? I'm not the suited man, my power failed so I assume I got roleblocked or targeted someone who is untargetable?

Anyway, I think it's suspicious that Rez wants to vote out a townie so eagerly. But as I always say, better lynch someone. Maybe Dyson is a mafia anyway. I don't know who to vote for, anyone got any good info to go on.

Also I'm not part of any group.

It would indeed seem like Diageo is the suited man, then. It's a bit suspicious that he claims not to be, then, but I'll see what else comes up. ReZ wanting to vote Dyson off is not suspicious at all to me. We've all seen how much ReZ cares about these games. He hates inactivity.

Can't a guy enjoy his holiday? I'm not the suited man, my power failed so I assume I got roleblocked or targeted someone who is untargetable?

Anyway, I think it's suspicious that Rez wants to vote out a townie so eagerly. But as I always say, better lynch someone. Maybe Dyson is a mafia anyway. I don't know who to vote for, anyone got any good info to go on.

Also I'm not part of any group.

Hmmmkay. So if you're telling the truth I was re-directed because I targetted you.

We need to hear from the writer before anything happens. If the votes get too stacked on Dyson I'll remove vote but for now I still think its a good choice to get rid of inactives as they worsen the situation even if they are a townie it will at least narrow down the options. Say there's four - six mafia, and probably (at least) a few neutrals from the sounds of it thats almost a fifty fifty chance.

How does it seem I am the suited man, I see no evidence to support that claim, especially not from the write up.

I might as well vote:Dyson[\b] because we seem to just be going in circles, we have no leads so an inactive is the best bet to keep the game good.

Stupid iPhone didn't let the bold thing work and fucked up Dyson's name but you know what I mean.

How does it seem I am the suited man, I see no evidence to support that claim, especially not from the write up.

- ReZ targeted you.

- ReZ is a roleblocker

- ReZ is the circle thing.

- Suited man was targeted by ReZ

- Suited man was roleblocked by ReZ

- You say you were roleblocked

- Therefore you are the suited man.

Vote: Diageo.

- ReZ targeted you.

- ReZ is a roleblocker

- ReZ is the circle thing.

- Suited man was targeted by ReZ

- Suited man was roleblocked by ReZ

- You say you were roleblocked

- Therefore you are the suited man.

Vote: Diageo.

I'm not exactly a roleblocker, but I did roleblock on this night.

I might as well vote:Dyson[\b] because we seem to just be going in circles, we have no leads so an inactive is the best bet to keep the game good.

Stupid iPhone didn't let the bold thing work and fucked up Dyson's name but you know what I mean.

It's /b not \b. And you need to put a space after the : otherwise it thinks it's a [noparse]:D[/noparse] smiley face.

Also isn't Dyson at Reading?

Yeah, I think he mentioned that.

A bit concerned bit the suited men trio, sounds a bit neutral esque.

Could also be a group that works together for the town.

I need more info before I can decide on something.

Before anyone starts drawing anything I said as evidence, I was purely stabbing in the dark based on what Paj said (which was also speculation), and I suggested ReZ as he's the one with an apparently 'interesting' character...

Majority is 10

2 - Dyson (Paj Meen Ah, ReZourceman)

1 - Diageo (Cube)

Holy crap, Smeagol rules at this game. No way this is your first mafia. :p
You SO own at this game! :D

Please. Lets not jump to conclusions ;).

I'm not sure if he is confused but I'm pretty sure I'm the person that caused the "circle thing", and I targetted him last night. Although I am not a cock ring. Not that I have any problem with anyone being a cock ring, its their lifestyle choice. :p

So my doubts about that part describing 1 or 2 actions weren't baseless. The "cockring" and the green woman watching were indeed 2 actions.

Are you perhaps Ring Man? :P You're ability sounds like something from an old cartoon, but I can't put my finger on it.

Hmmmkay. So if you're telling the truth I was re-directed because I targetted you.

Hmm, you're character not actually appearing in the write-up (or so you say :P), makes this harder. If there's another roleblocker he/she may not have appeared in the write-up too because of your long-range ability.

Hmm, I'm not demanding anything :P, but I'd appreciate any info from or on the writer (he's targeted twice), or otherwise the Big eared man. Also, I'm still not sure about the white man and the good looking man being 2 different characters.

Also, I'm not one to vote for someone based on hunches, that said, I am hungry for other clues :P, I may be willing to vote for an inactive player, but are you people sure Dyson doesn't have a fair excuse?

For now, I'll hold my vote untill we've heard from other players.

This is the third mafia in a row that Dyson has signed up for and not participated in. As in not even looked at the thread, so he has a bad track record.

And to clarify, what I do is described in the write up. I'm not ring man lol.

Dyson was only spared from an inactivity-death in my game due to the fact he came in a sent in like...1 night action and posted once (I think) in the thread mid-game. Then never again.

Hmm, well, in that case, I'm going to vote for the inactive player, unless we get some better info.. In which case I may change my vote.

Vote: Dyson

Back to my data :D.

Vote: Dyson

Changing at the first sight of some incriminating evidence...