NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

If there's room I'll probably be in, too.

I might donate, depending on how the next few weeks at uni will work out financially. If not, then I won't be joining the server. Wouldn't be fair.

Don't be stupid. Mcoy welcomes all from Neurope donators or not, there would be no point not using the spots up anyway :)

I really want to get into this game, I've a feeling joining the n-europe server could help. I'm in. :)

Just tried some multiplayer with Goafer. We didnt really get much done though, picked an area to clear out then a waterfall suddenly appeared. Once that was blocked off 3 other players just decided to hang out where we were building.

Gonna be much better when its the NE server with people we know!

I'd be up for joining a server! :) Really getting into it now. Got an awesome house and about to start digging down.

What do you guys use for your floors? So far ive been living in a load of caves so it hasnt mattered but ive just finished the basic layout of my first house. Its made mostly of wood but I cant decide what to use on the floor. Cobblestones and the grey ones are too dark, wood blends with the walls and ive got no clay for bricks.

I used wood for the floor of my sky fortress. Mainly because the whole thing was made of wood. For my next project I think I'll use stone.

Speaking of which, it's making progress. I've cleared a big bastard space ready for the build. Clever bastard that I am, I leveled a hill and used the dirt I gathered from it to fill in some nearby water. Might clear a bigger space though, it can never be too big!

Made myself a skin too. Not bad for 10 minutes work, even if I do say so myself!:

PipboySkin.jpg

Edited by Goafer
Automerged Doublepost

I ended up using cooked cobblestone for one room and wood from trees in the other, it looks quite good.

I built a castle on sand, so had to give it a firm floor and chose cobblestone.

I want to apply a skin but have no idea how. Anyone got any tips/instructions as to what I should be doing? Noobish, I know...

Mcoy is enquiring into the server now. He's just checking a few things off and then hopefully It may be up tonight.

Let us know how much it costs to run a month or whatever and we'll split the cost between the members.

Mcoy is just amazed at the sheer size and volume of this game as well as the modification potential.

Mcoy took an overhead view of everything He's seen so far, Mcoy spent days building his bases and this just makes It look pathetic. This dosen't even take Into account the THREE giant cave networks that Mcoy went through.

Edit: Mcoy was stupid enough to think there were three seperate islands, Mcoy wasted a lot of time with that brdige.

minecraftamazing.jpg

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Mcoy talked in first person on that image!

Madness!

Mcoy's creeper friend made the picture.

Mcoy's creeper friend made the picture.

Good save. :wink:

I want a river in my world!

If there's slots, I'm in! I'll have to see if I'm in a financial position to contribute, but it's most likely a few pennies will find their way to you.

Mcoy and Minecraft are two of my favourite things right now.

Spooky Edit: I just completed a glass structure, reminiscent of St Pancras and decided to use Cartograph to get an overview of my map. I've only been playing on this world for a short time and have been focusing all of my attentions on completing the glass building and mining beneath, so it came as a shock when Cartograph spat this out:

l_14ced6397e2643ce8ec51df8dbccf425.jpg

I was terrified. I thought I was alone in this world, but someone else has been slaving away building some wooden tower. I immediately built a boat and went in search of this building and sure enough it's a fully fledged tower. There is a door about halfway up, with a rudimentary staircase leading to it, a work bench and storage containers inside, with a tonne of arrow's and coal, and stairs descending into the earth below.

I don't know whether this is a bug in the game, the work of another human being or just me going crazy but every second I spend in their tower creeps me out.

Edited by killthenet

Are snowy levels snowy all over?

I'm really excited about this server!

I probably won't be on it too much and so when I am I'll just skip around other people's stuff while very slowly building a big... thing.

I'm also super excited! I think normal is better, but I don't mind if people prefer snow-based. I think I'll get a bit sick of a constant winter, though...