NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

Sorry Sheikah but ive been getting complaints about your brother on the server so im gonna remove him from the white list.

Huh? What did i do? Whatever I did can you let me back on i really enjoyed playing on uour server. Tell me what I did wrong and I won't do it again I promise. Please let me back on. :(

Edited by spikesnow12345

As I explained to your brother last night, there were complaints and people found you annoying. Some of us still believe that it was you that was stealing things and seeing as I had a shit load of arrows stolen then found a load in one of your chests I believe it as well.

Basically, this isnt an Official N-E server, its my own personal one which I like to play on with people from here. I allowed you on because Sheikah asked, people found you annoying so I took you off the white list, its as simple as that.

As I explained to your brother last night, there were complaints and people found you annoying. Some of us still believe that it was you that was stealing things and seeing as I had a shit load of arrows stolen then found a load in one of your chests I believe it as well.

Basically, this isnt an Official N-E server, its my own personal one which I like to play on with people from here. I allowed you on because Sheikah asked, people found you annoying so I took you off the white list, its as simple as that.

I swear I didn't steal anything! do you mean the arrows from the dispensers? I didn't know they were yours! If there had been a sign or you had told me then I wouldn't have took them. The only reason I took them was because I had just made a bow and I didnt have many arrows. You can have them I didnt realize they were your's. I try not to be annoying I really do. All i was trying to do was be good at the game. i really enjoyed playing on your server and the people on it are really nice. I like playing with my brother too. Can I just have another chance?

Edited by spikesnow12345
Arrows

No, now just stop asking

I'll never do anything like that ever again. What happened to forgive and forget? can we not just put all of this behind us and be friends?

I'll never do anything like that ever again. What happened to forgive and forget? can we not just put all of this behind us and be friends?

Mcoy thinks you should stop pressing the subject. He clearly stated several times that he's not adding you back on the whitelist. There are plenty of other nice communities that have a minecraft server, learn from your mistakes and you'll be accepted In them with no problem.

Friends.

tumblr_laq2f3cn5r1qzhf66o1_500.jpg

Cleared the area behind mine and Ganeparks houses and im gonna try and make a massive Spleef arena. Should be good when its done and give us something to do other than carry on building or mining.

I should have a little more free time now so will hopefully be logging into the server soon. I do feel like I'm going to be massively behind everyone else now as everyone's been playing for so long, though - is there anywhere still left that people can build without being massively away from the centre of the town?

Also, I haven't played mine craft properly since before wolves were added (aaaaages ago) so I am going to be massively confused by all the new stuff (dyes still confuse me, let alone these melon seeds I hear you talking about!) so apologies if I ask a load of questions to catch up. I will also read the wiki pages to try to learn the new bits and pieces.

But yeah, I'll hopefully be on at some point this week or next! Awesome :)

Plenty of room :)

Found another mine today, 238 iron, 36 gold and 1 diamond :bouncy: and some more melon seeds

I will be back on in a bit, my computer died last night, so I have to use my laptop which might suffer a bit.

Regretting building the Spleef arena inbetween hilly areas, you cant see a lot of it and im quite proud of what ive done so far. I may have to use WorldEdit to try and move it safely.

I wish minecon was here in England, boo and such.

Hey guys, can we all try and replant trees when you've been cutting them down? It looks a bit of a state at the moment. :(

edit: just re-sorted out half the trees past my house, looking a little bit better, having to kill a fair few skeletons to get bones.

Edited by nightwolf
Automerged Doublepost

Mcoy is playing single player at the moment. The scenery seems so much better then before, Mcoy also found a huge dungeon and possibly a mining pit, there were a lot of cob webs and spiders :(

I've been playing quite a bit of creative mode recently. Sure, its not as rewarding when you build something, but you can build much larger structures. That said, I think I might lay of Minecraft for a while. I've got tons of studying and coursework to do these days, and I just can't justify playing it so often anymore.

Just had Grunch and Raining help me test the Spleef arena, we had a few games and its working well. Im unbeaten so far :p Just got some more work to do on it, add some walls, new floors and decorative stuff then it should be done.

Once its properly finished i'll be leaving chests full of snow and shovels so that it can be played and repaired without me having to be online.