NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

Anyone else wanna meet on the server tonight? I keep logging on and only ever see one other person if I'm lucky.

I'm on now as well if anyone is free.

I've started getting really into the single player again after I made a new world. Got my own little island going with a greenhouse, a desert area, a mainland very nearby with a forest area and plenty of stuff to explore... really glad I started again as I was starting lose interest!

I probably won't be online for a while now :) Whenever the hell fish comes back then we can start the epic plains project, and then I'll be on plenty :)

Its sad you know, I took ages really messing up the NE city today and not one person has come on here to complain yet!

Incase anyone is worried, I didnt do anything to the city....it was just a poor attempt to get people online with me.....nobody logged on :cry:

Also: What the fuck is this game?

The true sandbox game, where you can actually build boxes...out of sand!

(and yes, it's awesome, filled with night-time monsters that'll blow your arse into kingdom come unless you build a shelter, mining everything in sight and into the core of the Earth in order to build better tools / equipment and construct whatever crazy monuments / creations your imagination can conjure up)

Just thought id mention, Minecraft goes into Beta next week so if you were thinking about buying it at all, best to do it this week before the price rises.

Ah thank god for buying it when it was cheap.

I've been playing on a friends server with mobs, funniest thing ever.

Yeah I picked up the alpha version. I just want to add that those who buy it in the alpha stage will be the only ones guaranteed free updates for life. That clause will be changing in beta.

I played the online version a while ago so I though I'd take the plunge.

Hey, so I've been trying to get onto the minecraft server recently and it kept not letting me, but I figured as it was christmas people were busy (specifically mcoy) and so I didn't want to disturb them by saying 'can we haz an update?'

But I just happened to try and log on today and I started logging in. I was all like 'wtf this is awesome'... and then I was launched into this random place I didn't know. Looks like somone else has taken over our server IP :( Does that mean no more multiplayer? :( :( :( :( I know it was getting quieter on there recently but with the beta and all the multiplayer updates I figured people would still want to play... If not no worries, but if so win.

I think there was a recent update.. You (and anyone else) are welcome to come onto my server if you want 'nut.

I've a whitelist so pm/spam my wall if you wants added.

I've not been on minecraft lately because my dumb computer broke and my netbook can't handle eeet.

Mcoy had issues with paypal and was unable to continue paymeny of the server. Mcoy will see what he can do at another point : /

No worries Mcoy! (I just accidentally wrote Norries instead of no worries - I may coin the term if nobody objects) I was just enquiring as I was a little confused. I think people would still be willing to put a bit of money in for it so if you are having issues with that WE CAN HELP :)

Raining - thanks very much! I would very much liked to be added to the whitelist. My friend from the scary/real world also wanted to join 'that server that I play on', so if he would be allowed as well that would be very awesome. If not norries (lols) as I understand it's your server etc, but let me know! :)

I did wonder this myself and assumed it was a fault on my end as other servers have been playing up with me.

:(

Aye pm or post on my wall with the people you want on and i'll do eet naow. Anyone and everyone please feel free to, it's not very active at the mo and might as well be used!!!

can set you all up warp points or whatever when I get my new computer :) (17th January fingers crossed lol)

I've loadsa stock and shit in my house thing and that's all free for grabs (bucket loads of diamonds to get you all started)

Edited by Raining_again

Thanks so much! I'll drop him an email tomorrow and then post our names on your wall (although you know mine lol) - that sounds massively awesome :D

Right. I've changed my server so its a fresh map.

New IP: 78.129.222.216

PM me if j00 want in (everyone welcome!!)

I've no supplies stocked up at the moment but I'll get round to it as soon as I caaaan.

edit - if you're looking on during the day email me and ill put it on while i'm at work (can't access the forum @ work.. b00 :P)

Edited by Raining_again

I don't know if you've seen it, and I'm not usually the type for shameless plugging...

but one of the talented guys over at Bits 'n' Bytes has produced this which is available for download.

Seeing these pictures makes me wish we had been a bit more organised with our server

5-1-201110-08-40.jpg

5-1-201110-03-40.jpg

:o

Wow, we really sucked at creating a world, didn't we? :p