NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

I've been getting back into Minecraft as well lately. This time I'm sticking to just magic themed mods which is turning out to be a very different experience from the sets of mods I've played with in the past that were mostly made up of tech mods. In particular Witchery is starting to get pretty interesting.

I'm still not quite motivated enough to finish updating Engineer's Toolbox to 1.7 (it is sort of working, just unplayable due to bugs), but I might get around to that in May when I have more time again.

Not sure who I was just playing with, but my game was spazzing out and kept refreshing the image every few seconds!

Not sure who I was just playing with, but my game was spazzing out and kept refreshing the image every few seconds!

I was Meltigemini!

Sorry, no idea why that was happening. Seemed ok on my end.

I was Meltigemini!

Sorry, no idea why that was happening. Seemed ok on my end.

Ah ok, yeah it went all weird on my end.

I apologise for seemingly putting you to work in the pit. haha :awesome:

If anyone is interested, I've started a new Vanilla Minecraft server on PC. Hoping to get a good amount of people playing so if you are interested then join in. For now I wont be using a whitelist but we'll see how that goes. Im not going with a mod server for now to try and keep it as easy as possible for people to join in.

For starting off I figured we could maybe try and build a town/city near the spawn. I always see these great forum Minecraft servers with great builds going on and am jealous that I'm never there at the beginning so I wanted to try for that this time.

The IP address is:

85.236.102.10:29965

I'll just mention a couple of people that I know i've played with before but everyone is welcome

@Raining_again

@nightwolf

@Emasher

@Goafer

Edited by Happenstance

If anyone is interested, I've started a new Vanilla Minecraft server on PC. Hoping to get a good amount of people playing so if you are interested then join in. For now I wont be using a whitelist but we'll see how that goes. Im not going with a mod server for now to try and keep it as easy as possible for people to join in.

For starting off I figured we could maybe try and build a town/city near the spawn. I always see these great forum Minecraft servers with great builds going on and am jealous that I'm never there at the beginning so I wanted to try for that this time.

The IP address is:

85.236.102.10:29965

I'll just mention a couple of people that I know i've played with before but everyone is welcome

@Raining_again

@nightwolf

@Emasher

@Goafer

Holy moly, I've not touched minecraft since RA did a server. Let me update my client..

I think I'll sit this one out. Just not all that interested in vanilla anymore. To be honest, I spend a lot more time working on my mod than I do playing the game.