NEurope
ReZourceman

I'm Ashamed To Say It But....

I have no Guilty Pleasures. if I like something I like something and don't feel guilty about it. :grin:

MAN UP KNEE! :p

i used to love.....b*witched.

c'est la vieeee

uh ohhhhh

my god the denim... looking back it was just awful. Denim overkill.

Guilty pleasures? Sure.

I regularly watch Coronation Street and Emmerdale, have done since I was a child. It's a pretty bad guilty pleasure for a 23-year-old guy but trash TV can be pretty therapeutic.

I dabble in and out of Corrie, mostly if I'm around when my mother is watching it (although I probably will watch the 50th anniversary stuff as it sounds DRAMATIX!!).

Can't stand any other soaps.

I have no Guilty Pleasures. if I like something I like something and don't feel guilty about it. :grin:

MAN UP KNEE! :p

I have to be honest, half of these I've seen on here I don't or wouldn't feel guilty about liking, lmao. However people seem to feel they are, I find it odd but oh well, t'is a bit of fun! :grin:

I'm usually a big fan of Big Brother but even I'm with the majority this year, they had the worst housemates this year and the wrong people were in the final. The only remotely interesting two out of the five was Josie and Mario. The Ultimate Housemate is even worse, I don't even like most of them so that was a disappointment too, I only like John McCriiriririck, Coolio and Nikki, the rest are boring.

The only musical one I truly feel "guilty" about loving is Nothing In This World by Paris Hilton.

And I suppose...I'm enjoying Jason Derulo?! I just came back from seeing him live with my sis (her choice, I was all eyerolling and tutting), but he's very entertaining and live the music is very punchy. And he covered Prince and did unique versions of his big hits (saving the normal ones for the encore, which I appreciated). And he and his dancers were phenomonal, choreography wise. [/shoehorned in due to lack of music and HWYD]

Yeah, I generally don't have many guilty pleasures, as If I like shit things, I'm in most cases aware of their shiteness. Therefore not making me guilty.

The only musical one I truly feel "guilty" about loving is Nothing In This World by Paris Hilton.

And I suppose...I'm enjoying Jason Derulo?! I just came back from seeing him live with my sis (her choice, I was all eyerolling and tutting), but he's very entertaining and live the music is very punchy. And he covered Prince and did unique versions of his big hits (saving the normal ones for the encore, which I appreciated). And he and his dancers were phenomonal, choreography wise. [/shoehorned in due to lack of music and HWYD]

Yeah, I generally don't have many guilty pleasures, as If I like shit things, I'm in most cases aware of their shiteness. Therefore not making me guilty.

Reminding me of another one: I can't stand Jason Derulo songs....I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but it pisses me right off when he sings Riding Solo because of the way he says 'solo'. It really irritates me, haha.

I hate the way he says "Solo" too. I only "liked" In My Head, and Watcha Say cause I knew Imogen Heap would be getting money off it. But things are always more bombastic live, and I enjoyed Ridin Solo with everyone singing along. And the dancing was literally stunning. Like feats you want to see again.

I'm listening to the album for the first time now, I'll see if I've been converted. :p

Guilty pleasures, eh?

I like trashy tv, in the style of America's/Britain's next top model. I'll put it on, eat some toast, and stare at the pretty ladies as they fight to be declared the hottest. So, I'll watch it, preferably with some friends, and we'll laugh. Hmm, maybe it's not a guilty pleasure, since I'm laughing at it?

Lamebook is a guilty pleasure of mine. I know most of the statuses and updates on there are sucky, but I laugh everytime.

B-Movies, especially Science-Fiction films. The lower the budget, the better! I watched a film about a Volcano the other Month with my Mum, and it was simultaneously the worst and the best thing I have ever seen in my life.

Oh, and on top of liking 3D Sonic games...

...I actually enjoy listening to the songs.

...maybe P!nk nowaday though, her songs have gone seriously bad now except for Bad Influence, I love that song.

??! Hardly. So What is hardly her magnum opus, but Funhouse still had some good songs on it. Some of her best even (better than on I'm Not Dead, which had such horrible ones like 13 Year Old Self or whatever, and I Got Money Now). I hate the title track of Funhouse, but the rest are good.

You've just taken this thread to a whole new level.

Well, now I feel REAL guilty :P

??! Hardly. So What is hardly her magnum opus, but Funhouse still had some good songs on it. Some of her best even (better than on I'm Not Dead, which had such horrible ones like 13 Year Old Self or whatever, and I Got Money Now). I hate the title track of Funhouse, but the rest are good.

I like that Funhouse gets played at work because the line but now its filled with evil clowns amuses me.

I'm ashamed to say it but I love Jedward.

Having seen a couple of episodes of their reality TV show Jedward: Let Loose, I'm totally converted -- mostly because, particularly when they're just living their lives, they're genuinely hilarious.

I love at the very end of that: "Jedward's lives are in jeopardy."

[Their manager Liam = <3. The whole guardian thing is so hot.]

Mind blowingly bad 1950s B movies. Anything by Ed Wood, really.

Yeah, I'm going to die alone.

Edited by LostOverThere
I accidentally referred to them as "films". Some people could find that insulting. "Movies" is a much more apt title.