NEurope
ReZourceman

What Do You Do When You Go For A Poo?

A lot of people tend to read a book or magazine. I grab a couple of Heroclix to look at. What do you do?

I poo.

Then I wipe.

Then I pull up trousers and boxers together, pro style.

Then I flush.

Then I wash my hands and think of this:

And smile.

I sit and think about stuff. Usually about what I'm going to be doing for the rest of the day. I plan! Toilet time is thinking time for me.

Videogame manual, girly magazine my mother or sister have left laying around in the bathroom, back of a toilet cleaning product, my palm. I will read anything I can get my hands on.

I've been toying with the idea of printing my shitty comics on rolls of toilet paper and selling them that way instead of books. I think the idea has potential. People would love to wipe their asses on my work.

I've been toying with the idea of printing my shitty comics on rolls of toilet paper and selling them that way instead of books. I think the idea has potential. People would love to wipe their asses on my work.

Random Fact: The album booklet that came with the first Manic Street Preachers album "Generation Terrorists" was originally going to be printed on toilet paper. The record company decided against it in the end.

Random Fact: The album booklet that came with the first Manic Street Preachers album "Generation Terrorists" was originally going to be printed on toilet paper. The record company decided against it in the end.

There's a market there for it. Albeit a dangerous one for brand image.

What I don't get is how, most of the time anyway :0, the excretion process is so quick, it's barely worth trying to read something.

Maybe you all have problems.

Talk to myself.

Think about ReZ.

Play iPhone games.

Read the news.

I often spend too long on the toilet doing these things.

I seriously have never understood this subject!

For me it's basically get in, do your business, get out... I genuinely don't understand why people would want to spend more time sat on the toilet than they need to.

If you want to read for a bit, well then do that afterwards!

For me it's basically get in, do your business, get out... I genuinely don't understand why people would want to spend more time sat on the toilet than they need to.

It can be good thinking time, and it's peaceful. Although, that only applies to home toilets.

When its public or work toilets, I get in and get out.

Yeah, reading whilst it's just.... hanging there, lingering on the cusp of entry :/

Read like a normal person I say.

It can be good thinking time, and it's peaceful. Although, that only applies to home toilets.

When its public or work toilets, I get in and get out.

How is it peaceful, you're doing a shit... not lying in a meadow on a sunny day!

So when do people think/read... before, or after?

Because if it's before, surely you went in because you needed to go... so you'd just be prolonging it! If it's after... all I'd be 'thinking' about is wanting to clean up and get out!

Crazy fools!

How is it peaceful, you're doing a shit... not lying in a meadow on a sunny day!

So when do people think/read... before, or after?

Because if it's before, surely you went in because you needed to go... so you'd just be prolonging it! If it's after... all I'd be 'thinking' about is wanting to clean up and get out!

Crazy fools!

It's peaceful because it's probably one of the only moments of the day where you're not interrupted or where you have to make conversation with someone, or something along those lines. For the same reasons, I love showers, you get time with yourself. It's a time when you can just switch-off, I guess.

I sing when I shit, mainly that's just to cover the shame of my humanity though. When I used to live at home I'd tell my family I was off for a sing when I went for number two. By the looks on their faces my Tom Jones tribute isn't quite up to scratch.

By the looks on their faces my Tom Jones tribute isn't quite up to scratch.
Was the song they got dependant on the meal the night before?

Did they hear renditions of... Burning Down The House, Burning Hell, Why Why Why Delilah...

or on a good day... It's Not Unusual?

I'm never on the toilet long enough to form any kind of deep thought really =P

I think long times on the toilet is a man thing...

Was the song they got dependant on the meal the night before?

Did they hear renditions of... Burning Down The House, Burning Hell, Why Why Why Delilah...

or on a good day... It's Not Unusual?

Let's just say I'm not going to "Cry For Home" after the last curry my mum made me.

Is this a recommended study aid? :grin:

I doubt it. :heh: When I'm in my room I have internet to distract me, so when I'm procrastinating about reading a book it only gets read in short sections when I'm on the loo...