NEurope
Caris

Are you feeling depressed, down or sad?

No problem, just check this YouTube video out.

It's impossible not to come away feeling better about life.

Such an under-rated film compared to other Disney movies. One of my favorites ^_^

It is far better than comedy rainbow, this could be a nice thread of happy videos - kittens, puppies, Uplar, etc.

I never fail to love Uplar, nor Up, even if the story is sad, wall-e too.

That Up video did make me smile. :D

Not gonna watch the other one though... I can't express how much I dislike AiWL!... *shudders*

I wouldn't find Up! a sad story, only the beginning. The rest is heartwarming. :heart:

It's one of my favourite films, EVER. I love this film too much. :yay:

*sticks on his Ellie Badge.*

oh and Uplar I have on my iPod and play it all all the time. :grin: I een got my nephew singing it.

It's impossible not to come away feeling better about life.

..uh.. I'm afraid to burst your bubble of optimism, but I have come away feeling just as bad as, if not slightly worse than, before..

I guess I'm just a lost cause :hmm:

This could cheer anybody up :)

It's even better when you can understand what the guy's saying (He's asking the goat's opinion on Spanish policitians such as Zapatero and about the Spanish government in general).

xDDD

It is far better than comedy rainbow, this could be a nice thread of happy videos - kittens, puppies, Uplar, etc.

More than one thing in a thread? The Great Odwin would not take lightly to such an uncouth suggestion.

UPular is excellent. Although, Ine uses it as her phone alarm. So, I'm starting to get negative feelings towards eet, slightly. :p

Well, I was at st James today and I was at villa park in 09 so I'm delighted we humiliated them on tv. Used to have a soft spot for them before they stayed up painting 'sob on the tyne' on their bedsheets. Blub in the brum, happy birthday Steven Ireland.

I think Mr. Bean doing karate is so much better :p

Jim Carey just annoys me most of the time.

This could cheer anybody up :)

Awesome.

That actually improved my mood, because I was slightly disappointed with my AS results. This helped me think about it all and realise, in the end, it doesn't matter too much.

Screaming goats have a knack of doing that.