NEurope
Retro_Link

What's keeping you up this late?

I may be in this thread later on or... I might just hop into bed. I've just got to make one huge decision - Do I go out tonight? On the one hand, it's been ages and loads of my friends are going but on the other...

I have work at 11.30am tomorrow and plan to go up town, buy Mario Kart 7 and play Mario Kart 7 before starting.

We'll see.

Dear oh dear. Still, don't let Rez see (thats if you don't know what Rollercoaster Tycoon is??)

Of course I know what Rollercoaster Tycoon is. I built a PC specifically to cope with Rollercoaster Tycoon 3.

Then it was not as good as it should have been - had gone too far down the Theme Park 3 route, and I was upset.

Of course I know what Rollercoaster Tycoon is. I built a PC specifically to cope with Rollercoaster Tycoon 3.

Then it was not as good as it should have been - had gone too far down the Theme Park 3 route, and I was upset.

It has gone downhill, the 3D environments don't beat the Isometric Tycoon games.

I've picked up a throat infection this week. For some reason, it's fine during the day but when I try to go to sleep my throat just closes up and I end up violently coughing. So every night this week I've been really struggling to fall asleep. I didn't get to sleep til about 5 last night and then I woke up at 7 coughing my lungs out. Sleeping pattern am fucked.

Yeah it probably is the lying down. Unfortunately, I've never been able to sleep sitting up. I don't get how people can comfortably fall asleep on buses and aeroplanes and the like.

I was really tired yesterday at about 6pm, so i slept on the couch for about 3 hours. Finally went to bed at about 6:30am, but i can't sleep at all. Hopefully i can stay up all day today and i should be tired at a reasonable time tonight, then maybe my body clock will go back to a normal. :)

Waiting for my sheets and towels to be tumble dried...so I can take a shower. Yes, I am an idiot. : peace:

This is my most productive time of the day. Right now though, I'm scheming.

Gonna pull an all-nighter on Uni work...

Though currently being completely unproductive and might as well be sleeping!

*just finished my second cup of caramel coffee*

The Big Bang Theory is keeping me up.

Or more specifically, discussing how shit BBT is on N-E chat.

Work... only 10pm at the moment, next meeting starts at 1am. Feeling ok right now, could get hard in a few hours though.

Gonna pull an all-nighter on Uni work...

Though currently being completely unproductive and might as well be sleeping!

*just finished my second cup of caramel coffee*

mmm caramel coffee......! Are those the sachets of cappuchino style coffee? They're bloody awesome.

mmm caramel coffee......! Are those the sachets of cappuchino style coffee? They're bloody awesome.
Yep, those are the ones! Taste lovely at the time... but then I feel rubbish after having drunk coffee.

Yep, those are the ones! Taste lovely at the time... but then I feel rubbish after having drunk coffee.

I know what you mean, those sachets (any of the coffee style ones) tend to be a lot stronger than how I would take regular coffee... XD

Yesh. I've been getting some quality study, revision, learning done. For the past 5 hours too! I'm on a roll :D

I took heavy duty sleeping tablets like an hour and a half ago. According to instructions I should be in the land of dreams right now. OH WELL >:|

I took heavy duty sleeping tablets like an hour and a half ago. According to instructions I should be in the land of dreams right now. OH WELL >:|

Noooo! I always try to dissuade people from them, because a) they don't always work, b) they're unnatural/a drug, and c) they may give you weird/bad experiences like waking up randomly during the night feeling messed up, or feeling messed up during the day. Try exercising before you go to bed, and revise your diet. That's how I semi-fixed my sleeping problems (it seems that I am inherently a night owl :hmm:). /preach

I have a hand-in at 9AM this morning.

Gonna just stay up and do stuff for that.

It's only formative and there's no mark.

But I broke up from uni so I'm not missing anything by having a nap during the day...

Noooo! I always try to dissuade people from them, because a) they don't always work, b) they're unnatural/a drug, and c) they may give you weird/bad experiences like waking up randomly during the night feeling messed up, or feeling messed up during the day. Try exercising before you go to bed, and revise your diet. That's how I semi-fixed my sleeping problems (it seems that I am inherently a night owl :hmm:). /preach

Only taken them 3 times before and it was only a last resort. I wasnt sleeping at all for like 4 months and for like 6 months last year i only slept 2 hours a night. ive already tried the exercising / diet thing. Trust me. Been to the doctors about it loads of times and tried everything. First time they worked ok , second time not so much, 3rd time yeh i never slept. FRAK. Followed the stupid instructions (ie not taking them everyday, like once ever 3-4 days)... sigh

Only taken them 3 times before and it was only a last resort. I wasnt sleeping at all for like 4 months and for like 6 months last year i only slept 2 hours a night. ive already tried the exercising / diet thing. Trust me. Been to the doctors about it loads of times and tried everything. First time they worked ok , second time not so much, 3rd time yeh i never slept. FRAK. Followed the stupid instructions (ie not taking them everyday, like once ever 3-4 days)... sigh

I've experienced the 2-hours-a-night thing before, so I sympathise :( Hope you can sleep normally again soon!