NEurope
PokemonCraft

Fan Made Free Pokemon MMORPG Game PokemonCraft

Hello people. At this article, on behalf of Monster MMORPG, I would like to present to you A New Spin On Pokemon, complete with Original Monsters and a true MMORPG-Feel. This game is guaranteed free to play, forever. It isn't a fan made game, so rest assured that it's different from Pokemon in all the right ways. Most importantly among these is that it cannot be shut down by Nintendo like other Pokemon Games out there because we don't use any of Nintendo’s Trademarked & Copyrighted material.

Now let’s talk about some of the main components of this game. This game at it's core is about Monsters, making it similar to Pokemon. You are exploring professionally designed Maps (there are currently 83) and trying to collect Monsters. You have to do battle with them and catch them before they are tame enough to be trained. You will not only be battling Wild Monsters but also you can battle a Monster team made by one of your friends. Yes, that means we have a working PvP system. To give you a mild idea about how advanced the battling system really is: it contains thirteen THOUSAND lines of code! MonsterMMORPG also has an integrated chat system coded specifically for the game. So while playing the game, you can also chat with your fellow players. It supports a total of 32 different languages.

-) At this point, you're probably wondering what this game looks like and how to play it.

- This is the game main page: www.monstermmorpg.com.

- This is the official game videos page: www.monstermmorpg.com/Videos. If you watch the game videos, you will understand all the important stuff.

- The game screenshots can be found here: www.monstermmorpg.com/Screenshots.

- If you want to advertise, we have awesome banners for you: www.monstermmorpg.com/Banners.

- When you're ready to register, go here: www.monstermmorpg.com/Register.

- This links you to the list of Monsters currently in-game: www.monstermmorpg.com/MonsterDex.

- MonsterMMORPG has a DeviantArt group for any Deviants who'd like to join: MonsterMMORPG DeviantArt.

- For our official Youtube, Twitter and Facebook channels, go here and subscribe: www.youtube.com/user/MonsterMMORPG, http://twitter.com/MonsterMMORPG, www.facebook.com/MonsterMMORPG.

If you haven't already peeked at our unique features for yourself, we'll lay down the basics:

* MonsterMMORPG has a strict policy against cheating. Because of this very reason MonsterMMORPG is taking every possible precaution such as checking every action at server side, having in game integrated security image question after a certain number of actions.

* MonsterMMORPG is also trying to maintain content acceptable for every age group so parents can safely allow their children to play.

* MonsterMMORPG has a very strong and reliable server, so you can play the game anytime, anywhere without lag.

* MonsterMMORPG has awesomely designed game mechanics. The Monsters' Moves have tons of great effects such as "bleeding", "multiple hit", "2 turn moves", "burning", "crippling" and many more.

* MonsterMMORPG has 100 different natures which makes Monsters even more different.

* MonsterMMORPG uses a Unique Values system which is determined when a Wild Monster is caught which makes each monster statistically unique.

* MonsterMMORPG includes a Training Points system which lets users specialize in certain stats and helps make each Monster even MORE their own.

And that hardly scratches the surface. If you really want to know what you're about, immerse yourself in the Monster MMORPG.

We strongly suggest you to watch our tutorial videos while playing the game. Latest tutorial videos always can be found here :

Very important notices :

1- For walking on the map use either w,a,s,d or arrow keys on the keyboard. Keep pressing them for smooth moving.

2- Game works best on Firefox latest version or Google Chrome latest version

As a matter of fact, here we'll let the game speak for itself. Please click on images to see them in full size.

SelectMonster.png BattlePage.png BattleResult.png MessageBox.png ReadPm.png Register.png UseItem.png Videos.png Market.png BuyMonsterMarket.png Maps.png CentralPlains.png Forum.png MonsterDex.png Monster.png MyTeam.png Profile.png Banners.png MonsterDetails.png

banner-600x600.png

Edited by PokemonCraft

that sounds really good

can you post a url that i can click on

i dont know how to copy and paste the link you put

can you get pikachu

is ash in it

okay cool

that sounds really good

can you post a url that i can click on

i dont know how to copy and paste the link you put

can you get pikachu

is ash in it

okay cool

dont let me post

but type google pokemoncraft you will see

also you can see obtainable pokemon list from pokedex :)

thanks pokemoncraft

i googled it

it looks good

can you get charmanders

you can see catchable pokemon list from pokedex

there are many filtering options

hello everybody

there is a new free pokemon mmorpg game

i am pretty sure this forum has also pokemon mmorpg fans

so i think it is good to let everybody who is interested in

game is browser based and only requires javascript enabled decent browser

this pokemon mmorpg is the most respectfull one for the pokemon owner which is Nintendo

also this one is the hardest and most advanced online pokemon game

it is being developed by a computer engineer

it is based on real ds game mechanics

it has a very advanced pokedex page where you can find many info about game

so much to explain but it may bore you

so web site adress is

pokemoncraft.com

Are you related to Wesley?

and you must be my lost sibling

ooooooh was that a burn?

I'm beginning to like you, smartarse =P

I can see this going the same way Pokemon Crater did.. providing this game is any good.

I can see this going the same way Pokemon Crater did.. providing this game is any good.

i hope same thing wont happen to this one

because this game is really trying hard to be more usefull for Nintendo and Gamefreak

like doing their games advertisements