NEurope
ReZourceman

The Inbetweeners

Oh my God, one of the funniest episodes of The Inbetweeners, I couldn't stop laughing and that scene had me in fits of laughter! I can't wait for the rest of the series.

Watched it on 4OD, was really funny. Glad to have this great show back.

New episodes every week?

It's not lost it's charm. God I was cringing all through the second half! Great start to the series.

I can't un-see the Statue of Liberty thing now.

Excellent episode, I couldn't stop laughing.

Aye not a bad episode. Laughed at a few points. Felt a little uncomfortable with the bollock scene when it started to drag, I kept asking myself "Is that his real nut?"

Aye not a bad episode. Laughed at a few points. Felt a little uncomfortable with the bollock scene when it started to drag, I kept asking myself "Is that his real nut?"

I thought the same thing it must have been though.

Yeah todays episode was ok, but the ending with Will on stage was a bit 'naff'.

That was pretty good tonight, and reminded me of some of my experiences of people having their first time with weed. Those walls move like a bitch!

I liked yesterday's episode, I thought it was really funny and I got grossed out when...

Tara puked and then started kissing Simon. I was like "NONONONONONOOOO! DON'T! DON'T!", lmao.

Simon moshing was brilliant. well not really moshing, being moshed on.

and his arguments for why the hat was cool.

very entertaining. Jay's face when smoking haha,

cant wait for next weeks where Tara's friend is introduced to Will.

I think Jay really shone in last nights episode, most of the comedy gold was from him or his old man owning him.

I think Jay really shone in last nights episode, most of the comedy gold was from him or his old man owning him.

Straight from the off in the caravan, describing how he was banging one girl, fingering another and 'toeing' another.

class

Ending was a bit anticlimactic. I thought Neil could have been used more but he was still pretty funny. Quite a good episode though.

Just thought I'd give my thoughts on last night's episode.

It was completely awful. This series in general has been far less funny. The characters seem to have morphed from semi relatable, troubled teenagers with exaggerations for comic effect, into completely self satisfied reprehensible tossers. Far too many sex jokes in this one as well and the episode 'finale' was incredibly dull.

Simon messed up in the morning because of too much alcohol the night before, Jay was sad at the death of a pet. Realistic, sure - but they were clumsily integrated, poorly written and incredibly predictable. Not to mention the fact that they're such easy observations to make anyway, but to do them as poorly as this...

Very disappointed with this so far. They should have just left it at two series.

I liked the third series and I found almost every episode hilarious but the episode last night, I just found funny. I didn't laugh as much as I did in the other episodes but it was still pretty funny.

It was okay. But they could have done so much more, it was all too predictable.

I did laugh at the Headmaster with the "Daddy" comment though.

It was completely awful. This series in general has been far less funny. The characters seem to have morphed from semi relatable, troubled teenagers with exaggerations for comic effect, into completely self satisfied reprehensible tossers.

This man speaketh the truth.

I did laugh at the Headmaster with the "Daddy" comment though.

I do like Mr. Gilbert in this new series, and I thought it was going to be their house they were playing Daffodil Golf outside. :heh:

Will's loathing of his mum's new boyfriend was good, too.

I almost pissed my pants when Will booted the front door closed. I don't think I've laughed that hard at the Inbetweeners before.

The rest of the episode was a bit poor though.

I almost pissed my pants when Will booted the front door closed. I don't think I've laughed that hard at the Inbetweeners before.
Yep, that was absolutely hilarious!! :D

It was a bit of a wierd episode, I didn't find it unfunny, I laughed quite a bit... but the parts with the squirrel and the dog I thought were kind of in bad taste and like they were trying too hard to push the boundary to a new level, but one that wasn't necessary.

I watched the 5th episode again after watching it last night, I found it alot funnier the second time, I missed some small quotes that had me in stitches the second time round. Loved it when Will booted the door. Not the best episode but still great.