NEurope
Guy

I am rubbish with girls

Nice! Keep the wisdom coming, dude. I feel like Luke training with an extremely cool Yoda.

I recommend a number one, as it goes well with facial hair. Keep it trim though.

Fancy a date?...

You're right, that was easy! :D

:heh: You joke, but it IS that easy!

And i think the view that it's for desperados is dated. I met my ex through okc, and he was the most un-loserish guy i've ever known. He'd had tons of girlfriends previously, he just realised that the internet was a great method to use also, and took a lot of the pain out of the inital process of meeting.

And i think the view that it's for desperados is dated. I met my ex through okc, and he was the most un-loserish guy i've ever known. He'd had tons of girlfriends previously, he just realised that the internet was a great method to use also, and took a lot of the pain out of the inital process of meeting.

Totally agree with that, I think I've met 3 or 4 girls from online dating sites and every one of them has been pretty damn cool. It's a very easy way to meet lots of people very quickly, who all are actually looking to date someone - which can be an issue when your just randomly meeting people when out.

Personally I think online dating is great, as I said in the other thread.

Who's joking? :p

Hehe. *blushes in ladylike manner*

Totally agree with that' date=' I think I've met 3 or 4 girls from online dating sites and every one of them has been pretty damn cool. It's a very easy way to meet lots of people very quickly, who all are actually looking to date someone - which can be an issue when your just randomly meeting people when out.

Personally I think online dating is great, as I said in the other thread.[/quote']

Exactly!! I just don't understand the aversion to dating sites. For me they've been a lifesaver! (well, in the days before i swore off relationships for life - thanks exes). :(

I'm fucking awesome with girls.

Seriously, all you need are three things:

1. A ripped fucking body. Seriously, go to the gym, pump those irons and hit the protein shakes. Also, you have any body hair? Get that shit waxed off and hit the tanning salon. Seriously, girl's don't want to fuck monkeys.

2. A smoking haircut. What do I mean by that? A haircut that makes girls literally cum on the street. You know the one I mean. Just do it HARD. Seriously, that haircut will get you more pussy then Caligula. And that is without the threat of death and rape. God fucking DAMN.

3. And finally. That one killer pick up line. I won't tell you my super secret one, but I will give you one for free because you losers need a shot at pussy for once in your life.

You see a girl you like, and you say to them, "Hey lady, I tattooed my cock and it's got your name on it". Seriously, she will start to feast on your cock like a survivor of a potato famine. No joke. Just whip it out, and she will be down on your beast like nothing. And it will turn her on even more because it's in public. Then all you gotta do is lift her up and thrust her like a ragdoll. The power you gained from the gym will arm you with the power to thrust, and the killer haircut will make you look like a badass doing it.

This is tried and tested folks and I guarantee success. You can thank me later.

I agree with the haircut, and the ripped body.... but the last one would just be a bit cringeworthy =P

Maybe that's where I go wrong. My hair looks less and less awesome with each week after a haircut

Tbh, I'm gonna have to agree with Tissue town here.

It's really not that difficult. Just dress well, come off confident and up for a good chat and once you meet someone who you have decent chemistry with BAM you're in (excuse the pun).

Yeah I'm with tissue town.

And then when you're 40, with a weakening body, no longer able to tell what haircut looks good and unable to spit out one liners due to a mouthful of sti induced ulcers; you just turn to drinking and die alone.

Yeah I'm with tissue town.

And then when you're 40, with a weakening body, no longer able to tell what haircut looks good and unable to spit out one liners due to a mouthful of sti induced ulcers; you just turn to drinking and die alone.

But...to get sexually transmitted ulcers you have to have had sex, wesley ;)

This is tried and tested folks and I guarantee success. You can thank me later.

Footage please. Naturally you can censor out your awesome secret line.

It's really not that difficult. Just dress well, come off confident and up for a good chat and once you meet someone who you have decent chemistry with BAM you're in (excuse the pun).

Not really.

You said before work at Hollister, so presumably you're one of those deemed acceptable as attractive by society, and generally look fine and "normal". It's not the same for those of us who can barely stand to look at ourselves in the mirror, or photos.

[/dramatic/over the top]

See, I turned to dating sites since I thought: "Hey, the few times I've successfully wooed a girl, it was done through electronic communication, so dating sites would be my ideal place of picking up a girl!" Except that on the international dating sites, there aren't enough people in my area, and the Danish dating sites I've found cost money. So yeah. Also, I do really want to be confident enough to chat with girls when I'm out.

3. And finally. That one killer pick up line. I won't tell you my super secret one, but I will give you one for free because you losers need a shot at pussy for once in your life.

You see a girl you like, and you say to them, "Hey lady, I tattooed my cock and it's got your name on it". Seriously, she will start to feast on your cock like a survivor of a potato famine..

A friend of mine tried the following at a bar... so he's stood next to a girl, she looks at him he then says...

"You dont ask, you dont get!"

she slapped him and didnt bother getting a drink.

made my night!

Wait, who made this thread? This was a post in a thread, not a thread.

Way to make me look like a pathetic loser, guys.

Seriously, just top notch work.

Whatever you do, don't google "rubbish with girls".

she slapped him and didnt bother getting a drink.

Sounds like a fucking psycho! Or maybe she's watched too much Eastenders.

Sounds like a fucking psycho! Or maybe she's watched too much Eastenders.

To be fair he never said where she slapped him.

To be fair he never said where she slapped him.

Does it matter though?? Crazy biatch.

Does it matter though?? Crazy biatch.

I doubt he'd be complaining if she slapped him on the arse.