NEurope
ReZourceman

Diagnose Me!

The last time I shaved was about 3 and a half weeks ago. I had some kind of strange red mark revealed by my beard when I shaved it then. It had a tiny bit of peeling at the edges. Just tiny bits. Almost a bit like sun burn.

Anyway I havn't shaved since and I've just shaved again (I had forgotton about the mark) and its still there kind of. WTF is this shit. I'm already ugly I didn't want to add markedly disfigured to the list. :/

IMGP0316.jpg

IMGP0318.jpg

You need to get some E45 on that pronto. Probably won't kill you.

It could be an allergic reaction to... YOURSELF.

ReZ has leprosy. What do I have?

CIMG0562.JPG

Exhibiting excessive papillae in places and a shortage elsewhere. (BTW, I know what I have. :()

The last time I shaved was about 3 and a half weeks ago. I had some kind of strange red mark revealed by my beard when I shaved it then. It had a tiny bit of peeling at the edges. Just tiny bits. Almost a bit like sun burn.

Anyway I havn't shaved since and I've just shaved again (I had forgotton about the mark) and its still there kind of. WTF is this shit. I'm already ugly I didn't want to add markedly disfigured to the list. :/

IMGP0316.jpg

IMGP0318.jpg

Aids

ReZ has leprosy. What do I have?

CIMG0562.JPG

Exhibiting excessive papillae in places and a shortage elsewhere. (BTW, I know what I have. :()

Scurvy

I think Rez, and don't quote me on this because I'm not a doctor, but it might be some attention seeking disorder. Just a guess mind...

I've seen that on House MD, Mr_Odwin. According to him, its bacterial vaginosis.

Rez, it's an allergic reaction to your jokes. We all have it, we're just not telling you.

It could be skin cancer.

Go to the doctors.

Don't rely on the community of KNEE for your medical problems.

We've already lost 4 members this way.

I knew that looked familiar. A little light Photoshop investigation revealed this:

rezbranded.jpg

In all seriousness, it could be some kind of ringworm like Tinea faciei, but I'm no doctor. Go to someone who is!

It looks alot like a mark the protagonist of Haruki Murakami's Wind Up Bird Chronicle gets half way through the book. Serious deep meanings there. Sadly I never actually finished the book so said deep meanings will remaining a mystery!

I've seen that on House MD, Mr_Odwin. According to him, its bacterial vaginosis.

I saw that episode. It turned out to be lupus.

It looks like chewing gum. Stop sticking it in your beard for safe keeping, these things will happen.

I'm surprised you haven't asked Dr Wu Man.

S/he's busy doing wank covers for future Twilight trailers.

I'm surprised you haven't asked Dr Wu Man.

I was going to mention something about that, but i didn't want to.

Looks like a love bite gone wrong.

A love bite from what? An octopus?

Looks like a love bite gone wrong.

A love bite from what? An octopus?

He did say gone wrong...