NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia! - Signups

I kinda want to sign up, but it depends on when exactly it will start heh. September will be semi-busy for me with driving lessons, surgery and start of school (mid-September). But it all depends. =P

It won't start for a couple of weeks yet. I'm going to send out PMs a day or 2 before the start, so just reply to it and let me know if your gonna be in.

19 signed up, including Eenuh who I've put down as a maybe.

Received 8 PMs with peoples characters, get them in asap pleaseee :)

I.. Wanna try this. I may be crap at it, in which case don't lynch me for it for that sole reason :D, but it looks like fun.

Question though, so I can choose my character, but not my power, I assume you can't also choose your alignment? Doesn't matter though, I have a character in mind (no, not some creature looking for a ring :P). I'll PM it once I get the confirmation I'm in (?).

Sure! Yes, you only pick your character. I'll then build your role and choose your alignment or win condition.

Oh excllent, hope you enjoy it Smeagol. Hopefully dwarf will join too and we could have two new regular mafiaddicts. :)

You're in Moogle, I'll keep signups open until a few days before the start.

MadDog, group PM the people you need character info from giving them a deadline and if they don't do it before deadline you will pick for them. :)

Waiting for 6 more people to get their PMs sent in. Thanks to those who got them sent in this morning/afternoon :)

Waiting for 6 more people to get their PMs sent in. Thanks to those who got them sent in this morning/afternoon :)

DEADLINE OR YOU'LL PICK! 10PM! WIN!

:eek:If I've got my first choice of character, I'll piss myself.

But it won't matter because I'll be killed on the first night anyway.

I want to give you your first choice.

But...well...you'll all see when he dies/wins.

I made three character suggestions. Always fun trying to think of one that's cool but won't give you away! Looking forward to this 'un :)

Haha, fair enough. :p

I made three character suggestions. Always fun trying to think of one that's cool but won't give you away! Looking forward to this 'un :)

Oh definitely. I gave two choices. And I won't comment on them till after the game.

I had 3 suggestions as well. Plus the comment that if he didn't like 'm, I had some other additional characters in mind. Seeing as I didn't get a PM saying he didn't like 'm, I assume I'm 1 of those! Love to see which one and how my character turns out ;). Might as well be a good time to ask for beginners tips, which I'll do in the general topic.

Got 2 more, just 4 to go.

&@Smeagol.

I gave you your first choice, I think everyone got their first choice.

Got 2 more, just 4 to go.

&@Smeagol.

I gave you your first choice, I think everyone got their first choice.

Just start it man, and give them your choices. Honestly, they should have sent the choices when they signed up. And some are likely to be inactive. DOOO EEEET! Its their own fault.

There's only 4 left. I'll give them till tonight to get them in. Otherwise I'll pick.

Can I Vote: ReZ now so we can find out what his extremely awesome character is?

I'm sorry to be pants, but I think I'll withdraw from this, I don't think I can guarantee my activity/participation, and that makes mafias crap.