NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia Sign-ups

You said you wouldn't start until like 2 weeks. It will be hard for me to participate from over here in spain

When do you get back?

On the 2nd of September, but it's ok, start whenever you want. I'll only be able to get on about once a day or two.

Also, I would like to know if people want to skip the first day of normal (no lynch) and go straight to the night phase?

I prefer for there to be a day phase to begin with, helps find the double voters.

It gives people a little extra time to look at their roles and plan what to do.

Can I sign up for this since you're waiting on other mafia games to finish?

Seeing as I'm already dead in the other game, is it possible for me to properly join this one please?

Seeing as I'm already dead in the other game, is it possible for me to properly join this one please?

Course you can love, I´ll edit the first post with all the names in it when I get back from holidays.

I haven't even made the roles yet, as many people as are available can take part.

Does it look like people want me to wait until the other 2 mafias are over before starting this one?

I say not yet. Wait until the Pokémafia is finished. Three games is too much.

I say not yet. Wait until the Pokémafia is finished. Three games is too much.

Agreed. Two is fine IMO.

I would appreciate reconfirmation from everyone that wishes to play as some people signed up quite some time ago and might have forgotten.

eesh, really? I rarely revisit sign up threads so I'd just start it. You'll be able to tell who isn't active by lack of PM replies on Night 1. Just send them a reminder through PM and you're good to go. I'd hit start if I were you!