NEurope
Raining_again

Do you like a good bargain?

...and have you bought any recently? Are you afraid of charity shops or going to the market stalls?

Today I went into Sportsdirect, and got a bargain! I got 4 t-shirts for 10 quid!

Bargains ftw

Yay!

: peace:

:bouncy:

I also like having a nosey on ebay, but I think its gotten a lot more expensive than it used to be, only very rarely do you get a bargain! It seems to be oversaturated with shops trading rather than individuals =(

I bought some running shorts off ebay, and they were dear enough, then I had to pay EIGHTEEN POUNDS in tax! For the love of god :(

I like charity shops for books and have a general nosey around but can't recall buying anything from there other than books to be honest.

Ebay shops can still be useful. I bought a case for my Desire that cost me about £2 or so whereas in local phone shops it would be the better part of £10.

Oh and my Mickey Mouse hoody! Cost me about £4 or so off ebay and is super comfy.

My garmin charger died a death when I took it to download, they can be quite expensive (£20 I think?) But I bought a cheapo one on amazon for £3 and it works perfectly! I was massively thrilled, even if it goes and dies it's cheap to replace.

After discovering Amazon, I've saved a lot of money. Countless products that are hard to get ahold of in Denmark at much, MUCH cheaper prices than they'd be if I even found them, even including VAT and shipping and whatnot.

Penneys had some great bargains. €5 jeans, €3 shorts and €2 shirts. Bought a few.

450388_44004_front.jpg

£18.50 on eBay... trust me, a bargain in comparison to how much a sealed copy is.

A Game Boy Colour title that brags "Compatible with Game Boy Advance"

Why is that? Are there certain GBC titles that don't work with the GBA?

A Game Boy Colour title that brags "Compatible with Game Boy Advance"

Why is that? Are there certain GBC titles that don't work with the GBA?

Yeah, there are a select few I believe that don't work with the GBA, plus it may have been released at the time when the GBA was kind of new and os it was just an extra bit of reassurance in order to bag a few extra sales I think.

Or it's just because it came out at the same time as the GBA did... so it wouldn't turn off GBA owners.

I hate bargains.

They make me feel dirty.

If I ever see something at a bargain I just steal it.

There's a milkshake place on my road that's very much like the shakeaway brand, except it does different sizes which the shakeaway in town doesn't and it's a lot cheaper.

Bargain, yummy milkshakes? Yes please.