NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

Its been a while, so I was wondering if there would be any interest if I were to put a game together?

I've grabbed names from previous games still on Playground page1; so if I've mentioned you and you're not game, sorry.

Any others I've missed (sorry) are also welcome.

If you are interested please just thank this post to save clogging up the general thread and providing there's enough interest to go ahead, consider that as you signed up.

@Mr\-Paul @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane @Aqui1a @jayseven @Marcamillian @Nintendohnut @Eenuh @Fierce_LiNk

I'm basically busy as fuck for the last few months so don't have much time for n-europe in general, never mind a game like this. Sorry...

I've sorted roles, and worked on balancing.

Will create thread, write PMs and get them out tomorrow night.

I AM STILL DEVASTATE

My vote: make game signup threads in future! And maybe send me like 11 PMs. Maybe I'm biased though. End of the day signup threads ain't gonna clog this place too much thougn mind...

Sorry Rummy, I was gonna re-mention before i sorted the roles and finalised everything but thought It'd annoy those not interested :(

Can keep you in mind to replace inactives?

Anyone up for a new Riot mafia? I had so much fun hosting that.

If it will fly - I've had a wild west mafia on the boil for a little while. Was weird when Smeagol posted about the Mexican stand-off - its got something similar. Most Votes and gunfight lynches. Dependant on interest/availability looking to kick off Sunday the 19th.

How do people feel?

Go for it! I'm up for it.

Unfortunately Smeagol, it doesn't seem that a riot mafia was quite the right thing for reintroducing mafia to these forums. A shame after your first one was more successful.

Oh, dang, I was actually thinking of making a mini-mafia of sorts about now.

Maybe I can get it done before @Marcamillian's? What do you guys think? Don't want to step on anybody's toes.

I'm good Jonnas - was only a prospective date. Feel free - also I'll be in as soon as the signup is up. Been too long since I've mafia'd

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Has anyone played the 'board' game Avalon? It's very mafia-like, and irl games last maybe 40 mins each. I don't have a copy of the game (and I've not been regularly checking this board for a while so forgive me if someone else has mentioned it or even done a version...!) but would anyone like to try and do this?

Essentially;

Good guys don't know who bad guys are

Bad guys know who good guys are

Merlin is a good guy too

Merlin knows who the bad guys are

Good guys win if the win 3/5 missions

Bad guys win if they win 3/5 missions OR they correctly identify merlin after good guys win

A mission requires x number of people to do

Player who decides who goes on mission changes each go

Player suggests who goes on mission

Suggestion is voted on

Success of mission is based on votes cast by those ON the mission. ALL missionites must vote SUCCESS. Only one FAIL will fail whole mission

I've played the game irl with 6 people max, and there may be a limit to how successful the game would work with more. I also think it could work via forums or via chat, but due to the fact that there can be no 'null' votes (i.e. everyone HAS to vote) chat may work better.

Is there interest in this?