NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

Game's all done, putting my name down for my next mafia. Wrestling Mafia - The Revenge.

With all the setbacks I had in December, I´ve put the HRHR2 mafia on hold, but I´m itching to host another mafia, so if people are up for it, I´ll start a sign-up thread for the Riot mafia, which will be the official name for the mafia I had in mind, with almost no rules, and abilities you can make up each night. Totally broken, no balance, and perhaps unfair, but hopefully also hilarious, fun, and exciting.

So:

Now: Sméagol - Riot Mafia

Marcamillian - ?

Yvonne - Prison Mafia

Diageo - Gods & Demons

ReZourceman - Pokemafia EX Alpha 2

Mr-Paul - ???

Cube - LEGO Mafia #2: DIY

Sméagol - “DAWTFYW” mafia

Jonnas - ???

ReZourceman - Hyper-Gemstone Ultra-Fish Sequel

Jimbob - Wrestling Mafia - The Revenge

Is everyone still planning on theirs? I'm ready to start sign-ups for mine at any point (except the next 5 days).

The Riot mafia is the official name for the "DAWTFYW" mafia (which stands for "Do Almost Whatever The Fuck You Want", but Riot mafia had a better ring to it). So you can remove that one from the list.

HRHR2 is still coming, but is postponed to an undetermined date, will likely be somewhere in the summer.

Would everyone be fine with me doing mine next? I'd like to start the sign ups as soon as possible as I'd need to sort the roles out.

Doubt we'll see Yvonne's for a few week yet - last I heard he was super tied up with work and ting. I'm actually not minding a bit of a break for a while, though of course I'd probably sign up to anything going :p

Correct, I'm not available to design or run a mafia for at least another month. Please feel free to bump me further down the list. Anyone got something ready?

I think a break is good for now. The games were getting smaller and smaller.

Yeah I am kinda liking a short break. I will eventually get the itch to host again soon....

I think the break was needed. It came naturally and no one seemed to mind for the first couple of weeks :p

I am starting to think up a couple of ideas now...

I'm up for playing again when this hiatus finishes. I'm also planning out an Pen and paper RPG so I'm going to spruce up and finalise ideas I had a while ago to run one.

When Yvonne's game is over I should have a game ready if people will be interested. It won't be a typical mafia.

When Yvonne's game is over I should have a game ready if people will be interested. It won't be a typical mafia.

They never are, which is one thing i like about your mafia games.

Not ashamed to admit I've been looking through my past games. That pirate mafia was pretty fun. It was the first game I ran and it had 2 mafia factions and 19 players. I'm not even sure I could make up 19 roles these days!