NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

Nowhere near ready myself, got powers written up. Havn't even given a thought as to what to base my next game on, i scrapped the other mafia i had as it was sounding crap.

My game will start exactly when it’s appropriate. Sing-ups will start the 23rd.

Perhaps a little break is a good thing?

My game will start exactly when it’s appropriate. Sing-ups will start the 23rd.

Perhaps a little break is a good thing?

From what I've seen, I think that would be a good idea but I'm not going to lie, as someone that's just gotten back to it and been knocked out almost instantly, I'm pretty disappointed.

I can imagine, just like ReZ obviously is disappointed, but it’s no fun playing in games where activity is faltering anyway, so you’re better off. During the holiday season, activity always falters, I have observed.

Sorry people, with my computer problems I can't start a game on the 25th. I'm not even sure what the problem is (running memtest a 2nd time now), but hopefully a PSU replacement will fix everything. But then I still need to reinstall Windows, update everything, recover my data (messed up my partition), and then I can finish preparations. I have no idea if this is going to take days or weeks, so anyone with a game ready can go before me.

Although.. If I can stabilise my system before the 25th, I may run my other mafia instead of hrhr, that one doesn't require preparations. Official name is going to be the Improv mafia.

Edited by Sméagol

Game order:

Marcamillian - ?

Yvonne - Prison Mafia

Sméagol - High Risk High Reward mafia 2: the Christmas massacre

Diageo - Gods & Demons

ReZourceman - Pokemafia EX Alpha 2

Mr-Plow - ???

JimBob - ???

Cube - LEGO Mafia #2: DIY

Sméagol - “DAWTFYW” mafia

Jonnas - ???

ReZourceman - Hyper-Gemstone Ultra-Fish Sequel

@Yvonne? @Diageo?

I take it that someone has done a BSG mafia?

Yeah, and a great one I might add.

I only received my new PSU today, and I'll replace my old one tonight. I hope that fixes everything, but it'll be a while before I can start the hrhr mafia (if the new PSU fixes everything).

I take it that someone has done a BSG mafia?

Yeah but that doesn't mean we can't have another :p

The base work for my mafia is done, but the powers need to be altered/created/destroyed based on the amount of players and their choices.

Essentially, my start-ups can start at any time (but there will be between 1-2 weeks before it starts), but I'm quite a way down the list.

The base work for my mafia is done, but the powers need to be altered/created/destroyed based on the amount of players and their choices.

Essentially, my start-ups can start at any time (but there will be between 1-2 weeks before it starts), but I'm quite a way down the list.

Cube, would you mind if I back-seat joined you? I really want to learn how to make one myself but I'd be starting from scratch in a big way.

Take me out of the list for now, I haven't even started the real work for prison mafia and I wont be able to work on it for months, realistically.

The only thing lacking on my mafia is a theme, i can't think of a decent one at present.

Edit: Got it, mine shall be a Wrestling mafia. Got a nice idea for it as well.

Edited by Jimbob

What selection/era of wrestlers are you gonna have? I've never followed it too much, but I know a few of the big ones from over the years of course - or will it all be current @Jimbob?

It's going to be a nice mixture of talent as it were, the hard part will be the choosing. So many great wrestlers to choose from.

Edited by Jimbob