NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

tactical_facepalm.jpg

Currently active Mafia Games

Firefly Mafia (Cube)

DEATH NOTE Mafia (Diageo)

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia (Dazz)

Currently Signing up

None

Signing Up Soon

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah)

TBC Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

Mafiawesome: Lucid Drift Mafia (By Jayseven)

Pokemafia 9 : Red and Blue Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

The Robot Mafia (By Jonnas)

The 007 Mafia (By Nintendohnut~!!!~)

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Ryuk; if you have any general questions about the mafia games then post them in here. If you have any specific questions about specific games, be it your role, the rules or the write-ups, you must PM the GM (gamesmaster) of that particular mafia game. Posting things such as your role/ability in a public space such as this thread derails teh purpose of the game -- nobody is supposed to know anyone else's roles.

Go to the GM of the person who gave you that role, and harikiri.

@ReZ: My next mafia is Robot Mafia (tentative name). I'm still taking care of some details, but I think it's coming out nicely.

It has nothing to do with Jayseven's, btw.

I'm sad that I'm so far down the list lol, I got really into making roles and stuff but I was at the end. It doesn't matter, I have awesome roles (I hope), so I'll get right back into them when my time comes :)

Speaking of that list...Doesn't it need some clean-up? I mean, I don't think Dyson is ready to start that Bare Bones II...Or maybe he is and I'm wrong, but still

I'd like to say I am and do what I did last time and run it as I go, but I think I want to run through some possibilities and see which way would be the best balance.

But I do still want to run it! I'm gonna wait until there's only one mafia game running before setting off.

CUBE

YOU NEEEEED TO DO A TRON MAFIA ARrgaghrahrarra

or whoever is big in to tron. it'd be AWESOME.

(I can't remember if cube liked Tron or not wtfml)

CUBE

YOU NEEEEED TO DO A TRON MAFIA ARrgaghrahrarra

or whoever is big in to tron. it'd be AWESOME.

(I can't remember if cube liked Tron or not wtfml)

I've never watched it.

I've listened to the Tron Legacy soundtrack, though.

Mcoy kindly asks someone to let him know when the next pokemafia is up.

Mcoy dosen't dislike the other mafia games but Mcoy finds pokemafia much easier to be part of as the characters are mostly familiar as well as the roles being more fitting. Mcoy dosen't really care or know anything about Harry Potter, Matrix or whatever.

Guys I'm so sorry but I don't have the Internet in the new flat and I'm not going to for at least a week and a bit. You all know how much I love mafia games and how active I normally am, but for the sake of the games I'm still in I think it's best for me to be replaced. Again, I'm really sorry and I'm only doing this so the games arent ruined by inaction. I hope a replacement can be found, and I promise I'll be back properly (and with a vengeance) when I have some goddam Internetz.

Again, huge apologies to the GMs and everyone else, I didn't anticipate such shit service when we moved in or I would have never have signed up for the games :( see y'all soon.

Guys I'm so sorry but I don't have the Internet in the new flat and I'm not going to for at least a week and a bit. You all know how much I love mafia games and how active I normally am, but for the sake of the games I'm still in I think it's best for me to be replaced. Again, I'm really sorry and I'm only doing this so the games arent ruined by inaction. I hope a replacement can be found, and I promise I'll be back properly (and with a vengeance) when I have some goddam Internetz.

Again, huge apologies to the GMs and everyone else, I didn't anticipate such shit service when we moved in or I would have never have signed up for the games :( see y'all soon.

BUT YEW'RE THE MAFIA PLAYA?!

(Sorry to lose you, and the apology is appreciated, I'm sure we all understand the situation you're in is more than adequate enough for you to feel fine, and shouldn't apologise :) We know it pains you to not be in em) :(

It seems like we're hitting a wall again ... There hasn't been much activity lately in the mafia games. I propose we take a short break (not a hiatus like last time :p) from mafia games after the current games are over to give us time to build up appetite. And no early sign-up threads or inactives signing up!

I had a virus that bricked my laptop for a few days. Back now. One mafia's finished so I can focus on the other two more (3 is too much at a time, people!), though tehy are both quite wordy and thus do not complement each other.