NEurope
ReZourceman

ReZourceman Daily

I'm not disputing this. It's just that after the excitement (My fault perhaps) of expecting something new and unique, I find ReZ Daily seems to be just the same as all the webcam blogs out there. People saw something in the news/on TV last night and dis/liked it. Subscribe me up.

Already have (subscribing bit).

I know you are not disputing it, but everyone is entitled to their opinion(s). Some will like it, some won't. But then, who knows what Rez daily will be like. We've only seen 1 so far.

I gotta agree with EEVIL. It's only the first one so I'll give it a chance but so far I've yet to see what's different to the other x-million vlogs out there.

I gotta agree with EEVIL. It's only the first one so I'll give it a chance but so far I've yet to see what's different to the other x-million vlogs out there.

I refer you to the teaser image.

40997_10150230707220581_509970580_14101153_5565832_n.jpg

Todays installment is quite Comedy Rainbowish. :p So brace yourselves.

You could have at least got dressed for it.

Oh, in the second one you are dressed, well done :P

I think you're annoying. :p

I'm very happy for you.

Likewise.

Todays installment is quite Comedy Rainbowish. :p So brace yourselves.

Quite? It's a carbon copy, only shorter.

On a personal note, if you're going to wear a hat, put it on properly. Not have it wobbling about. This goes for everyone in the world.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Its strange. I actually have a GARGANTUANT crush on the chick in the advert. Everytime I see her, I just wanna put my meat in her.

What was wrong with your voice in that? It might just have been quiet...but sounded like one of those voices people put on when they imitate a "wierdo".

Post some words or sentences you would like me to say in an upcoming installment. Anything posted below in red text I will read out and not mention that I was told to say it.

I was hoping for a Rez podcast...

If there's any justice in the world it will happen.

I thought you were going to work them into a gag. Not just read them out.

Also why don't you make a ReZourceman Daily site? Then you could upload the videos to that along with any other things (text etc.) you want to pt on it.

I thought you were going to work them into a gag. Not just read them out.

Also why don't you make a ReZourceman Daily site? Then you could upload the videos to that along with any other things (text etc.) you want to pt on it.

Its in the works.

I prefer this to Comedy Rainbow. Not because the content is better, but because this doesn't have the "Hey everybody look how funny I am" smugness that Comedy Rainbow has.

I prefer this to Comedy Rainbow. Not because the content is better, but because this doesn't have the "Hey everybody look how funny I am" smugness that Comedy Rainbow has.

Lol, you must have missed my expression at The Wire joke.

While i'm not the biggest fan of philp de franco, his way of doing videos isn't a bad style. It's runs quick and fast and there's no umms and ahs and whatever.

I just don't like him mainly because every video he creates uses a "controversial or edgy" title like " big bananas" or some shit and his voice goes through my head.