NEurope

I prefer things to have just one ending. See: Veronica Mars, season 3. :heh:

Season three of Chuck also had a good ending, but then they had to write another six episodes on top of that and didn't have the time to tell a story that lived up to the rest of the season. But I hear they ordered another eleven episodes this season, so maybe they'll actually have the time to do something interesting before the season is over this time.

Well last season they just kind of had a bit of a breather and then put a cherry on top of the first thirteen episode arc.

And next week will see Sarah doing...

Belly dancing

And next week will see Sarah doing...

Belly dancing

Haha, if there's one thing the writers know how to do, it's how to put Sarah into sexual/sexy situations. :indeed:

I'm just glad she's out of the black wig. That was a bit too on the nose, even for Chuck.

I do like how they (and even Yvonne) is aware its a light-hearted send up. Its an interesting debate thought - does the ass kicking cancel out the skimpy outfits?

In other news:

After a few episodes (which seem to have been interrupted by weeks with no episodes), this show is still unbelievably awesome. Last one was the best out of the recent ones.

I loved seeing Volkov again, and Vivian finally feels like she may be a good villain.

And the "Do you have Uno" joke was pretty funny. I was content with that, but then the next scene...that was genius. Volkov's speech about invading a tribe of natives and destroying their home tree was good, too (although ruined slightly by him explaining the joke afterwards).

Does anyone else think that

Is Chuck? I hope not, but it seems obvious.

Well Volkoff apparently worked with/knew Agent X yet he had no idea who Chuck was...

Anyway a good episode, but then given the two guest stars it was inevitable. Glad to see Ellie doing more than just being super sweet and nice. It made me go:

tumblr_ljifyr8mUF1qb3z80o1_500.gif

Trufax.

(for anyone whose confused)

Sounds like a cleaning product

I'm thinking it'll be someone in the Bartowski clan so the whole DNA thing comes into play a bit more - a long lost relative?

Finally caught up with all of season 4 so far. This damn show had better get renewed again!

Oh and Sarah's impression of Chuck flashing was awesome.

I saw someone wearing an NBC Universal lanyard on the tube yesterday. I wanted to say "You renew it, you renew it NOW!"

This latest episode of Chuck was a weird one. It kind of felt like 2 episodes pushed into 1, neither really getting the time they deserved.

This latest episode of Chuck was a weird one. It kind of felt like 2 episodes pushed into 1, neither really getting the time they deserved.

I agree but it still rocked

Also, it was obviously Volkoff as soon as Somerset, England popped up.

God dammit, they really need to release a Jeffster cd. They're quite possibly the best band on the planet!

Just got finished re-watching season 3. This show does some of the best season finales ever, really cant wait for the end of season 4 now.

They really do up the ante every time, and I'm including the NBC-enforced mid-season finales.

This year's finale is called...

Chuck vs the Cliffhanger

Ominous.

I read a quote from Zachary Levi the other day where someone asked about renewal and he mentioned that their ratings have never been lower but syndication would happen next season so we just have to hope that they take that into consideration (which im sure they will)

NBC didn't take syndication or worldwide sales of 'Heroes' into consideration. So that doesn't exactly fill me with much hope.

But then most people jumped ship with Heroes. If you look at stuff like http://twitter.com/#!/wegiveachuck you can see how the fans have taken to directly addressing the companies that advertise during the show. That and the Subway buying drive is still going.

I think its future rests in NBCs pilots. A lot of their other shows are already going.

Hopefully 22 episodes next season, make it a nice round 100 and we're done.

To be fair, Heroes had been on a downward spiral quality wise since the end of its first season and ive read time and time again that Chuck is actually quite popular over at NBC with the higher ups.

BTW the Upfronts are next week (can't seem to find an exact date) so we don't have long to wait to find out. - Just seen someone said "only ten days until we find out" so guess that's a week Monday. The day of the final episode (in America).

And if anyone is curious here's a round up of in development shows for NBC.

Untitled Emily Spivey Comedy: Christina Applegate stars in an irreverent look at parenthood through the POV of an acerbic working mother, who never thought she’d be a mom. Also in the mix is her stay-athome

husband and opinionated parents. From NBC Studios and Lorne Michaels. Applegate and Lorne Michaels (a powerful player at NBC) give this comedy a high probability of getting on the schedule.

My Life As An Experiment: Based on the best-selling book by journalist/author A.J. Jacobs, Guinea Pig Diaries: My Life As An Experiment. The comedy centers on magazine immersion journalist A.J. Wilder (Jon

Dore), who explores all sorts of unique experiences. Paget Brewster (Criminal Minds) plays A.J.'s wife Stacie. Donald Sutherland will play Stacie's dad and A.J.'s father-in-law, a highly respected, very accomplished heart surgeon and a pompous, arrogant guy to boot who makes no secret of his disdain for his writer son-in-law. From Sony, Reveille, and Jack Black's Electric Dynamite. There’s quite a bit of buzz surrounding this project.

Free Agents: Another attempt to adapt a British series for American sensibilities. The romantic comedy explores the attraction between two quirky PR executives working together, who also both happen to be on the

rebound, one from divorce and the other from the death of her fiancé. Hank Azaria stars. Buffy the Vampire Slayer alum Anthony Head will guest star in the pilot, reprising his role from the original British version.

Wonder Woman: This modern take on the DC Comics superhero is from David E. Kelley, best known for Ally McBeal, The Practice, Boston Legal and most recently, the NBC drama Harrys’ Law. Adrianne Palicki (Friday Night Lights) was cast in the lead role of Wonder Woman/Diana Prince. From Warner Bros. There is so much publicity surrounding Wonder Woman that some time slot is a good bet (unless the pilot is bad). David E.

Kelley’s Harry’s Law has performed well out of the gate and NBC wants to be in business with him.

Are You There, Vodka, It’s Me, Chelsea: This comedy, loosely based on Chelsea Handler’s novel, will center on the Chelsea Hanson, a free-spirited cocktail waitress who loves alcohol and one-night stands. Laura

Prepon (That 70’s Show) stars. From NBC Studios.

Prime Suspect: This remake of the British series centers on the female head of a homicide squad (portrayed by Maria Bello) who leads her team in solving homicides while juggling her personal life. Aidan Quinn is set to costar as her boss. From UMS, Peter Berg is executive producing. Every network needs to have a good cop drama.

Smash: This musical drama series from Stephen Spielberg tracks the development of a Broadway musical inspired by silver screen icon Marilyn Monroe. Debra Messing (Will and Grace), Jack Davenport, Angelica Huston, and American Idol alum Katharine McPhee will star.

New NBC Entertainment Chief Robert Greenblatt originally developed Smash during his tenure at Showtime. From DreamWorks TV and NBC Studios. When the incoming boss brings a project with him, it has a good shot at making the schedule. Pre-Glee, musical dramas haven’t had the best track record though.

The Playboy Club: Set in the 1960s, this project, from 20th Television, Imagine TV and writer-executive producer Chad Hodge, centers on a Chicago attorney who is also a key holder at the glamorous, exclusive

Playboy Club. Eddie Cibrian (CSI: Miami, Chase) will star in the pilot. Seems like an attempt at a stylized period piece a la Mad Men. There is reportedly a nudity clause in the actors’ contracts, so expect more than the normal amount of skin. In fact, the aforementioned clause has already sparked major criticism from the PTC. Needless to say, just the name alone will get the show viewer sampling.

S.I.L.A. (Special Investigations L.A.): NBC will attempt to launch another drama with Jimmy Smits in the lead. This one is set in the world of crime, law enforcement and politics in modern-day Los Angeles. From

Chernin Entertainment and 20th Television. Either this or Prime Suspect will make the schedule, not both.

REM: Think of this action-adventure drama project as an Inception-style thriller. It centers on Detective Mark Britten (Jason Isaacs) who wakes up after an accident to find he is living in two different realities, one in which he has killed his son Rex and one in which he has killed his wife Hannah in a car accident. Cherry Jones (24) will play Dr. Stephanie Evans, Mark's shrink in the reality in which his wife Hannah has been killed. From creator/exec producer Kyle Killen and 20th Television.

A Mann’s World: Don Johnson stars as Allan Mann, a fiftysomething handsome and sexy, straight Beverly Hills hairdresser struggling to stay young and relevant in a place where looks are everything. Ellen Barkin costars

as Allan's forgiving, funny ex-wife and the mother of their three children. Mario Cantone has also been cast as the salon’s manager. From Michael Patrick King (Sex and the City) and Warner Bros. TV.

Grimm: This dark fantasy cop drama takes place in a world in which characters inspired by Grimm’s Fairy Tales exist. From NBC Studios and UMS.

Edited by Ashley

SO DRAMATIC!

Next Monday better bring good news from NBC.