NEurope

:bowdown: he should be in everything.

Mark Sheppard is the one who does that.

Actors can easily visit the set all the time as a lot are back to back. Hell Joss Whedon visited the HIMYM set the other year and he didn't do the dance of joy or try and sell a car :p

I :heart: Chuck. I like Morgan. We started season 4 the other day but we have only seen the first episode so far but I am looking forward to seeing the rest.

It was funsies. I'm glad they know they'll have an ending and the arc seems to be an interesting one.

All the fanboys/girls seem to want Chuck and Sarah to end up having a baby (or pregnancy) by the end of the season. After seeing the premiere I just want them to have a house. Although I'd love their house as it is :p

T.I.T.S., you say?

TrailsintheSky.jpg

The best part of the episode was the irony in Morgan talking about how boring baseball is.

Im not particularly liking Morgan's expanded role as a spy at all, it was much better last season when he just occassionally helped.

Latest episode was the best of the season. That ending was fantastic (the cool bit with Casey, not the family part at the very end).

Good to see Casey being awesome. I'm glad they're still not afraid to show some all-out killing and remind us of how dangerous and deadly Casey is.

Cliffhanger was interesting :o

Stupid bloody blur filter.

lol yeah, great episode.

And daaaaaaamn at the next two episodes promo.

They should have just made this entire season about Casey and Verbanski. I like their style. None of this lame tranquilizer stuff.

What are the chances of a complete collection being released on Blu-Ray over here?

That episode had everything you need - comedy, action, heart. However,

Sarah better not have a baby because that's just far too convenient. I'd rather they just have her pregnant at the end of the series than this (although I'm not sure they're ready for a baby yet). Plus when the hell would she have had this baby? It would have to be at least five years old.

Just caught up with the last two episodes. It amazes me how this show manages to fit so much into episodes, and still has time for comedy moments. Both episodes felt like epic two-parters.

I thought this season started of weak, but now it's fully redeemed itself. I will really, really miss this show when it finishes.

They used 'We Are Young' by fun.!!

May have had a big fanboy moment when that came on.

I'm so glad it wasn't a baby Sarah had years ago as that would have been too convenient and out of character for her.

I like how the show does social gathering scenes whereby everyone is happy and life is wonderful and it makes you wish everyone you knew was a spy.

Two hour series finale next week! I don't know how I'm going to cope.

(am I the only one still watching?)

(am I the only one still watching?)

You certainly aren't. The next week is going to be painful waiting for the end.

I can't believe it's nearly finished.

I haven't watched this in three or four weeks. Guess I need to catch up so I'm ready for the finale!

But first: Fringe.

Ashley, I will make sure to stock up in ice cream in case I get hungry!

poor you.

(I've never actually seen the show but lawl Abrams)

I'm going to assume that was sarcasm. Fringe is awesome. :blank:

Much better than Chuck.

Speaking of Fringe, I need to catch up on that. I stopped at episode 5ish of the latest season. Mainly because (up until that point anyway) the season has been awful.

I also absolutely hated season 2. Season 1 was good and season 3 was amazing.