NEurope

Chuck and Morgan doing the imperial march. So much win.

[edit] and now I've watched the whole episode.... speechless. I'm glad there's still another episode to go!

Edited by The Peeps

But....but....they can't. They just can't.

Surely two awesome doctors can do something to help.

While scrolling through Tumblr I saw some stuff. I wish I hadn't. Not spoilers but responses to them.

But in other news I did stumble upon Hipster Chuck.

tumblr_ll1d3ca5Li1qk24sio1_500.jpgtumblr_ll0d96mlms1qk24sio1_500.jpg

(The second one, where is it? I'm thinking maybe Euston but something is telling me I'm wrong)

(The second one, where is it? I'm thinking maybe Euston but something is telling me I'm wrong)

The bus says Norwood

data=LtgX-e3f8ctI3U5dJtbt7EJ1ZfRneYme,mhlIpk3WaIwdOiuaq3CSWDX0N2R48bTULfc8GacX_vx5P2hSwBAm4N4Wzpd7X2pBi_dOt30WX7JbOA

I'm still going to wait for Monday (or if NBC announce it sooner) as I'm always cautious about Ausielo (he's usually okay but a few misses).

But if its true:

tumblr_lcooamVPOt1qaghud.gif

Although I kind of wish they'd give them 22 so its 100 episodes and say "that's it, you're done". I'd continue watching but I think if they can build towards a set end date then that would be even better.

I'm pretty sure it's true, I saw an excited tweet earlier from Joshua Gomez.

I just wish they'd stop making us wait so long to find out it will be back!

I'm pretty sure myself but I've been burnt before.

Part of the fun is not knowing...right? :p

I should really learn to read things properly anyway. Id read Gomez' tweet as "Huge freaking Grant" (not that it makes much more sense but I figured it was about the season 5 pickup). Instead it was:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I was out sunbathing in my Muppet babies thong and I just heard the news?!?!?!?!?! HUGH FREAKING GRANT???? So pumped.

Season 5 will be The End

Chuck getting a renewal for a fifth season is amazing - the show has defied the odds again and again. Now however, EW.com, among other sources, say Season 5 will definitely be the final one for Chuck Bartowski and his friends at the Buy More.

As a fan of the show, I'm totally cool with that – One issue the show has faced through the years is uncertainty, and the writers doing their best to deal with never knowing how much longer the series would go. Now they can go into Season 5 firmly knowing they're heading towards The End.

Chuck once again got a thirteen-episode order, just as it did the last two years. But the last two years also involved NBC then ordering more episodes, which led to some odd structural issues, with episode thirteen clearly designed as a finale. I'm guessing that won't happen again this year, and more so, I kind of hope it doesn't, as letting Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak design a thirteen-episode final story sounds appropriate and allows them to end the show on their terms.

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/116/1168153p1.html

It would be nice for them to end on 100 episodes but if the finale does end up being ep 13 then there's a nice kind of symmetry with the first season.

The first season was amazing so if there's only going to be 13 eps again then at least we can be assured they'll cram in lots of epic stuff.

NBC should have just ordered a full season to make the show more attractive for syndication, but they're probably planning on using it as a mid-season replacement.

Either way, I'm pretty pleased with the show getting enough episodes for syndication and I wanted it to end with season five, anyway. And I really didn't want the mess of having several endings that they've had the last couple of seasons.

I'd be a bit surpised if it didn't reach 100, as that's usually the golden number for syndication purposes. Although some shows have been sold that haven't reached that (Star Trek Enterprise did 98).

Speaking of Star Trek, the original series entered syndication with only 79 episodes. ;)

91 episodes should be fine for syndication, though I agree that making it an even 100 could only have helped.

NBC should have just ordered a full season to make the show more attractive for syndication, but they're probably planning on using it as a mid-season replacement.

Already scheduled for September isn't it? We'll find out definitely on Monday.

And apparently the WB is happy to syndicate 91 episodes.

Already scheduled for September isn't it?

If you say so! I was just making assumptions. I've become really lazy about keeping track of when the TV shows I watch air. :smile:

Seems like they just ordered the minimum amount of episodes they needed for syndication, then.

Well I wasn't expecting that.

Also; aww. All through the ceremony I was worried they had faked us out but glad to see a happy ending.

And its an interesting set up for next season. I hope when I get married someone gives me "a cool billion", that'd be nice.

Richard Burgi's character is presumably the villain next season and what a contemptible bastard he is. Wonder if they will follow up the conspiracy storyline next season.

More later (uni time) but so glad its coming back next season and they're going to be able to wrap it all up.

Well they sure do like their game changers on Chuck dont they. My only worry for next season is that with Morgan being so short, the intersect fighting could look a little too comical but we'll see.

Oh one thing I didnt like was Morgan being the one to perform the wedding, with no explanation at all, instead of funny it just seemed odd (although him getting emotional during was awesome)

I dont actually think it was one of their best finales though. I was never the biggest fan of the idea that Volkoff was a creation. I thought he was a great villian and Chuck taking him down midseason was one of the show highlights, it just doesnt seem as meaningful anymore now.

Staff meeting at 10:30 this morning and I have a shift starting at 3. I could've gone home and watched Chuck but I have to get a taxi to and from work (luckily got a lift last minute this morning) and it's cheaper just to stay here for 4 hours. Means I can't watch it until tonight...

So basically I hate you for watching it and those spoiler tags are crushing my soul.

Good thing the Intersect doesn't fry the brains of main characters.

:shakehead do not want! Amazing ending but I can't imagine Morgan as the intersect.

Thinking about it.... Chuck and Sarah have their happy ending, Casey and Morgan get a spin off :p

Chuck is returning (to America) on October 21st. Laaaate :(

Guess that means they'll split the season in two essentially and have the first half October-early Dec and the second half Feb-March.

Chuck continues to get a parade of awesome guest stars.

In the season premiere:

07d1c79f-f444-486d-884d-2cfb2a4dfd8f.Large.jpg

And recurring:

the_matrix_movie_image_carrie_anne-moss.jpg

I don't want the show to end :(

They need to fit Fillion in this season. He's already visited the set:

chuck4e1266867142920.jpg