NEurope

Only for an episode or two could be interesting.

And pregnant spies can happen!

inside-alias.jpg

Yeah but Sydney from Alias (Jennifer Garner) was about as useful at spywork when preggers as Stevie Wonder would be at directing Traffic. She spent about 7 episodes just talking over the radio to some other dude.

summer-glau-chuck-tv-series-4x08-stills-gq-04.jpg

:D

Channelling Cameron a bit.

Dramatic ending. Doesn't everyone want a girlfriend like Sarah?

This started last wednesday in The Netherlands. The series never really caught my interest, but it never hurts to try an episode, especially after seeing that video of Strahovsky dancing ;). Anyway, glad I did, the first episode was good. I wondered how the combination of comedy and drama would work, but they did a great job of balancing the 2. Fortunately, the show seems to have gotten a regular broadcast schedule (every week at a specific time, like it should be), so perhaps I can try to make it a routine to turn my TV on at that time.

summer-glau-chuck-tv-series-4x08-stills-gq-04.jpg

:D

Channelling Cameron a bit.

Dramatic ending. Doesn't everyone want a girlfriend like Sarah?

I take it that was a rhetorical question?

Of course they fucking do :heh:

I liked that other agent... he should've been in at least one more episode.

Could see his death coming from a mile away though

Edited by Ashley

chuck-vs-phase-three-7.jpg

Yes.

I expected Sarah at the end to propose to Chuck just as he was leaving. Guess its inevitable but not right now.

I hate Chuck for making me wait until next week to find out:

Whats on the laptop. At first I thought it was an intersect screen booting up but Ellie's reaction wouldnt really fit that.

No idea what's on the laptop. I think/hope it has a way for Chuck to get the intersect back though

I've just realised that there's no more Chuck until January. Not cool.

And I'm glad they managed to squeeze in THAT line. It had to happen at some point.

Mhm. I was gutted when I found out. They could fit in the remaining initially ordered 13 before Christmas but apparently not :(

Still, I suppose we've been spoilt at season 3 only started this year.

Spoiled this year or robbed last, depends how you want to look at it.

So we've hit the mid-season finale (i.e. the initial order of 13 episodes) and what a doozy.

Of course Volkoff has an ice cream parlour on his Fortress of Floating Fun. What else would you expect? He's been a great villain - slightly off kilter but still menacing and as Chuck said, his creepy affection for Mary has been interesting. Was a clever way of capturing him by Chuck and it is nice how he's continuing his dad's legacy/his dad helped take down the man who tore their family apart. Although for a while I thought they were going to bring Papa B back.

Its kind of fun seeing Sarah and Mary working together. That's one way to get to know your future daughter in law! I hope they keep Mary around, popping up from time to time.

I love how Casey has taken on a more paternal role lately, not just to his daughter but to Chuck a few episodes ago and now Awesome. Dispensing advice between grunts.

Song of the week:

I'm so behind on my tv shows. House, How I met your mother, chuck, breaking bad... catching up with the last 3 eps of Chuck now though :yay:

Yay!

And in coincidental news Sarah Lancaster (Ellie/Gift Shop Girl) is married...and pregnant! They're not writing it in though. Lots of big medical clipboards for her.

Maybe they'll pretend she's just really fat :awesome:

Didn't really work on Frasier...

I wish NBC would stop ordering thirteen episodes and then ordering more episodes later. It really messes with the pacing.

This was a great episode, but it was clearly written as a season/series finale.

I don't see a problem with that. They do awesome finales. What's better than one finale a year? Two!

I prefer things to have just one ending. See: Veronica Mars, season 3. :heh:

Season three of Chuck also had a good ending, but then they had to write another six episodes on top of that and didn't have the time to tell a story that lived up to the rest of the season. But I hear they ordered another eleven episodes this season, so maybe they'll actually have the time to do something interesting before the season is over this time.

Well that was pretty awesome. Any word on when one might be able to get ones Chuck on again or is it carrying through?