NEurope

Season 3 Gag Reel:

Heres the link as well as its not showing for me:

The Jeffster Revolution:

Edited by Happenstance

Yay its back!

The sexting was amusing and damn Sarah is flexible with her feet! Glad they didn't drag out the separate missions but instead had them join up. Although the whole travelling the globe at the start was a bit much.

I kind of wish they had gotten rid of the Buy More completely, but at least its different. So Beckman (forgot her apparent first name, Diane?) is the manager now? I also kind of wish they got rid of Jeff and Lester. I wouldn't mind them popping up now and then but they're kind of played out.

My favourite song from the episode:

Chuck always has great music. That one was in one of those sneak peak videos Happenstance posted. They always seem to find good, catchy tunes that fit in well with the scene they're played over.

Not had a chance to watch this yet but I will soon! Also House and How I Met Your Mother started again last night in Americaville, lots to catch up on!

The music used in 4.01:

01. The Black Keys: Howlin' For You

02. Peter Wolf Crier: In Response

03. Freelance Whales: Generator ^ First Floor

04. The Constellations feat. Asher Roth: We're Here To Save The Day

01. Sexting

02. In the Volkov living building

03. When Chuck tells Sarah and Casey about his search for his mother

04. When they explore the new Buy More

All are on Spotify.

Summer Glau is going to be in one episode as a CIA agent! I love how they're using a different actor each week as the in-store CIA agent but the name of the character, Gretta, remains the same whether they're male or female.

Its a mini Firefly reunion!

And also probably means the show will be cancelled. Damn you Glau.

CHUCK GOT AN 11 EPISODE BACK ORDER

Meaning there will be 24 episodes this season!

25k29uu.jpg

CHUCK GOT AN 11 EPISODE BACK ORDER

Meaning there will be 24 episodes this season!

25k29uu.jpg

Awesome news. The cynic in me questions wether it's just to finish it off so they don't have to renew it, but then I counter that argument (in my head of course) with it doing quite well. It's not exactly like NBC have much to choose from at the moment anyway.

Yeah I was all giddy when I heard the news until I heard someone say similar.

But then its consistent, which is more than can be said for their new shows that have all dived week after week. I suppose we'll have to see what kind of pilots they have.

If it gets a 22 episode 5th season that's 100 episodes. Might be nice to finish it off then.

first shit music in Chuck- a weakass cover of Second Hand News by Fleetwood Mac. Boo!

Stephanie Savage does occasionally include shitty covers. I'm looking at you random Hot Chip cover by shitty band in that episode of Gossip Girl that had Serena's breasts front and centre! I also heard it recently in another show actually.

Stephanie Savage does occasionally include shitty covers. I'm looking at you random Hot Chip cover by shitty band in that episode of Gossip Girl that had Serena's breasts front and centre! I also heard it recently in another show actually.

Isn't she just run Gossip Girl, whilst Chris Fedak does Chuck and Josh Schwartz floats between the two.

I love that the nutty scientist in the newest episode was called Will Wright. :D

I love that the nutty scientist in the newest episode was called Will Wright. :D

Sadly it was wheelwright

Sadly it was wheelwright

Pronounced the same way essentially :p

I'm loving the constant flipping between "Mary is good, Mary is evil". Or perhaps that should be phrased "Mary is an awkward shade of grey". I'd imagine some people get annoyed but its nice to see not everyone either good or bad.

What was that thing Chuck watched a video on? It seemed like a handheld but it wasn't a DS...other's don't exist do they? :heh:

It's hard to see where they can go with it once they're finished with the parent stuff. It'd be nice to have one more season at least but how many secret organisations can there be left to take down?

She must be good though because she let them escape.

But then she did take the intersect out of his head... no doubt he'll get it back soon enough anyway.

That's probably the new model of the intersect in the car.

She could also still be evil. It's entirely possible that evil people can love and care about their families.

For a while at the end I was thinking "they're not going to...Ellie...no?"

That would have been a twist.

For a while at the end I was thinking "they're not going to...Ellie...no?"

That would have been a twist.

If you're thinking what I was thinking, I was also considering that option.

Ellie gets intersect'd, but only for an episode or two.

It would be extremely Awesome if it did happen.

Only for an episode or two could be interesting.

And pregnant spies can happen!

inside-alias.jpg