NEurope
ReZourceman

Breaking Bad

FUCKING TYPO.

Just started Breaking Bad. I'm three episodes in and love it.

Is season 2 on UK DVD

Is season 3 on UK DVD

When does season 4 start

The above could be considered to have question marks.

Yeah man. Least you have all the series to watch between then but I've already seen it all! season 3 ended in June and the show comes back the same time next year :(

Just checked on play.com and they have season 2 in stock, ready to dispatch. 3 should, surely, be airing somewhere about now, ey?

The show usually starts in January (amirite, dan? I do forget...) so it's not that bad... only 5 months away!

Yeah June or July to avoid competition from others. And apparently the creator of the show is also "reconsidering the S3 finale" (may make sense to those who watched it but saw that headline and carried on).

I still don't like it. Or should I say I found myself hating Clarissa's dad (I forget the actor and character's name) so passionately I couldn't watch.

the second season only came out 1-2 weeks ago in the UK, so season 3 will be a while away yet from DVD release

I finished season 1 yesterday. Absolutely loved it. A lot.

I loved the penultimate episode. "Thats not meth." Genius.

How long is Season 2? How would you folks rate each season?

It's much longer. Like The Walking Dead they bought a short series and, when it was a success, they bought a full length second run. It's also absolutely awesome.

Shiiiiiiiit. Finished Season 2. So fucking awesome.

The finale was so amazing/good/lol. I was tense the whole freaking ....well the whole season not just episode for the

burning incident

To happen, then it just turns out to be a plane crash. Still not fully fully answered though. But the hilariousness, was the constant hints they dropped for it, and I'm sure I probably didn't even catch them all but like...so smart...like

Pink bear in the mart where he "wakes up" naked in. Pink bear again at the 1.2 mildol meet. "I will burn you" from chick that vomit-died, Skyler taking Walt's glasses in the hospital. How it hinted that it might be either the boiler that causes it or even Jesse at one point. Just amazingly well written and conceived.

Just fucking incredible, and then instead of some bat shit burn/explosion/whatever you have the crazyness of Skyler...

she knows of his lies.

Hollllyyyyy shiiiiiitttttt.

Just amazing. Gotta speak for the acting aswell. Everyone but in particular Walt and Walt Jr. Jeez. So much emotion, and awesomeness. Tense-ness. Just love this show.

What I was concerned about, before starting s03, was that they'd never be able to top that climax from the second season. However, they, thankfully, didn't decide to even try and face it, but instead s03 just... phenomenally continues the excellent art direction and flawless character direction.

I don't think I really spotted those things that you did, ReZ -- if I did, I certainly didn't remember it for the final episode.

So glad you love the show too :D

I'm just in a dilema now, I don't know whether to watch Season 3 now or The Wire Season 3, then Braking Bad.

IIRC wire s03 was my favourite. I'd say watch wire and then keep watching it because you can easily watch the rest of the series then watch BB before BB s04 airs

Yeah so I decided to just watch BBS03 because I wanted to. Upto episode 5 now. Goooood stuff. It was so random the beginning of the season, but nice that it all links in. So good.

PS My sig is awe50omes.

Season 3 finale.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

When does Season 4 start? Its ages away isn't it.

I just got Seasons 1, 2 and 3 after watching the first 3 episodes on a plane about 2 years ago. I fully loved it and can't believe it's taken me this long to get round to getting it, I'll be watching it all oiver the next few weeks, ideally before Series 5 of Dexter starts :grin:

So I've finally got around to getting into this. I watched the second episode and was instantly hooked, not sure why the pilot didn't do it for me.

Anyway, halfway through s2, it's utterly fantastic, as many on here have been saying for years. Reminds me of Dexter a lot of the time, but a bit more consistent, bit more edgey, probably a bit better.

Think the 4th season is starting soon. Don't want to rush 2 and 3 too much though.

So what did people think of "Box Cutter, Season 4 Episode 1"

I just....well. Yeah. Obviously fucking fantastic. Words cannot describe my love for this show.

I loved the ending. I loved how apart from the ending it was a pretty

Clean cut...kind of....stopping point. Jesse and Walt being all "Yeah, what are we going to do next" is incredibly exciting, and....

God. Just all the scenes. They are just all absolutely mind blowing aren't they.

So I watched this and am hooked watched 1st season in next to no time, waiting for the second season now. I cannot believe the goofy dad from Malcolm in the Middle is turning out such a top notch performance:

malcolm11.jpg

When I first heard the concept I was like god that sounds so far fetched and not believable or relatable but hell its so well played and just full of win! Watch this show now everyone!

It's odd saying you love a series in which they've seriously gimped the only endearing character (Hank), but nevertheless this is great. New series of Weeds is also out, and I really hope that this show doesn't end up the way Weeds has. Of course they're both incredibly different tonally, but if you abstract it, the stories have a very similar origin.

It's odd saying you love a series in which they've seriously gimped the only endearing character (Hank), but nevertheless this is great. New series of Weeds is also out, and I really hope that this show doesn't end up the way Weeds has. Of course they're both incredibly different tonally, but if you abstract it, the stories have a very similar origin.

Never even heard of weeds!

Its about weed. S4E2 was heavy. I have much to say and will do so later when back from hax.