NEurope
Paj!

Tattoos

I finished my back piece yesterday. It was done over two sessions. 7 hours worth of work in total. Im very impressed with it! :D

It is now sore as fuck though. Whilst being tattooed the pain was intense on the top of the back!

fz3s.jpg

I approve of this tattoo.

My mate got it on the back of his neck a couple of years ago.

The 7 Dragon Balls:

WIOH8GK.png

The plan would be to eventually collect/have all 7 Dragon Balls in the style above as small tattoos in different places on my body to symbolise the collection element. They're tied into wish granting, so I was thinking of adding a new Dragon Ball every time I feel I've accomplished something significant in my life until I have all seven.

In theory my dreams should have come true by then (immortality, obviously).

I also really like the idea of proposing to friends I will grant them a wish if they ever find/spot all seven Balls - they won't.

Careful though, if you fap around with your balls too much they'll turn into Black Star Dragonballs and you'll have to get them done again.

I finished my back piece yesterday. It was done over two sessions. 7 hours worth of work in total. Im very impressed with it! :D

It is now sore as fuck though. Whilst being tattooed the pain was intense on the top of the back!

fz3s.jpg

wow that is awesome.

yeah i bet where triforce of power is (top triangle) is where pain was most intense... was on my back art. man been years since my last tattoo... would like more .... but... of what....

Back of my Calf was way worse than my shoulder. Granted, nowhere near the spine.

Looks great though! Did you do multiple sessions or just power through it for 7 hours?

Back of my Calf was way worse than my shoulder. Granted, nowhere near the spine.

Looks great though! Did you do multiple sessions or just power through it for 7 hours?

Cheers!

It was done over two sessions. 1st one was three hours and the other 4 hours. The aftercare is a nightmare! Im having to apply the cream by wrapping clingfilm around a wooden spoon!!

You need yourself some friends mate.

Got some thanks. We are just not into rubbing cream in each others backs :)

Ouch blade, i know how much it can hurt on the spine!

Looks awesome though!

TAT_zps5d52f02b.jpg

My next one!

Got some thanks. We are just not into rubbing cream in each others backs :)

Lucky you. I have a (married straight) friend who gets a little too gay when he's drinking.

Ouch blade, i know how much it can hurt on the spine!

Looks awesome though!

snip

My next one!

Nice, where's it going do you know?

BUMP

My wife got her first tattoo today, it's a rememberance of her father who past away last year, he was a fisherman in the Philippines, this is the kind of boat he would have used the word "Tatay" is filipino for "Father"

joytat_zps25ca1ed9.jpg

2014-03-29105837_zpsb650cad0.jpg

Turned out really well, she had it done by the same tattooist who did all mine, all I gave him was pictures of the kind of boats fishermen use in the Philippines and asked him if he could draw something up...neither never even thought of having an actual image of a man fishing in the boat to represent her dad, we were just focused on the boat :heh: When he showed us what he had done up it just seemed so perfect, Joy loves it.

Also while she was getting it doen and I was watching I just had a massive urge to get a new one for myself..... gotta think of ideas :D Maybe something to represent my kids :)

Edited by Mokong

Also while she was getting it doen and I was watching I just had a massive urge to get a new one for myself..... gotta think of ideas :D Maybe something to represent my kids :)

A triforce with "Joy" in the top triangle, "Oisin" in the bottom left and "Zoey" in the bottom right.

In fact, don't you already have a triforce tat? Could get it added.

That was the first idea that popped into my head anyway. But I have no tattoos, and don't intend on getting any, so what do I know.

Although I did have a dream last night that featured a black woman who had lots of white ink tattoos. It looked pretty cool, but that's all I remember.

A triforce with "Joy" in the top triangle, "Oisin" in the bottom left and "Zoey" in the bottom right.

In fact, don't you already have a triforce tat? Could get it added.

That is a nice idea, but yeah already have a Triforce tat, don't wanna edit or add to it, would prefer something brand new since all my current tats have a little meaning for me :)

I've been toying with the idea of getting a Gyarados tattoo and came across this image:

53961f23347ca1004091bc10069aa0b3.jpg

But it doesn't tick the right boxes for me, I can appreciate they're going for an oriental style but it's not for me.

Someone has had it more 'mon'd up as a tattoo:

pokestache.com_8543_1386264099.jpg

However I wasn't a fan of the head, so remixed it with this one:

Gyarados_by_Xous54.png

As I was sketching out a combination between these two, the revelation hit me that would've made me feel like a fool if I'd noticed this after I got it as a tattoo: I'm not a sailor so I don't really care about anchors. Whoa, dodged a bullet there.

So had to think of something else it could coil around.

mms_img-21202566161_zps5de4232a.jpg

Rather happy with it.

You could even add a comedy element, put an impaled Magikarp on the bottom end of the sword.

Think I've found my next tattoo, I really want to get a fox on my wrist. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find many fox designs that I like, but I'm set on a fox since it has a personal meaning to me.

This is my favourite so far, but I'm not sure if it's too detailed to go on my wrist. Plus I'd need someone to finish the bits I can't see (unless I can find a full version):

1001272_10151923176782146_1959954575_n.jpg

Alternatively, I quite like this one too, just not as much as the one above. Obviously I'd drop the Japanese text, as it's tacky as fuck:

5_1.jpg

Obviously I'd drop the Japanese text, as it's tacky as fuck:

5_1.jpg

Drop it? But it means "spirit of the fox" in Japanese.

Just kidding, it actually means "Chicken katsu bento box for one".

Damn. I am seriously hungry now.

Drop it? But it means "spirit of the fox" in Japanese.

Nope the Japanese here just reads 'fox' and nothing else.

I've been toying with the idea of getting a Gyarados tattoo and came across this image:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/53/96/1f/53961f23347ca1004091bc10069aa0b3.jpg

But it doesn't tick the right boxes for me, I can appreciate they're going for an oriental style but it's not for me.

Someone has had it more 'mon'd up as a tattoo:

pokestache.com_8543_1386264099.jpg

Gyarados_by_Xous54.png

:

As I was sketching out a combination between these two, the revelation hit me that would've made me feel like a fool if I'd noticed this after I got it as a tattoo: I'm not a sailor so I don't really care about anchors. Whoa, dodged a bullet there.

So had to think of something else it could coil around.

mms_img-21202566161_zps5de4232a.jpg

Rather happy with it.

Was tempted to take in that draw image as it was but I was worried they wouldn't get the colour/shading right, so did some photoshop action. Tweaked the hilt of the Master Sword too in both, since it wasn't that symmetrical.

gyarados1_zpsr5ziizf3.jpg

However the underside of the Gyarados seems too close to the original image and not a "normal" Gyarados, so did some remixing.

gyarados2_zpsliayfbph.jpg

Waddaya think peoples?

I've been considering a tattoo. At the moment, I'm thinking of this on my right wrist:

ExxeOAb.png

It's Hylian for キューブ (which is Japanese for "Cube").

I could've sword we had a more recent topic than this... but the search isn't giving me anything.

My brother and I are going for a joint Goku/Vegeta tattoo, the original plan was to have the fusion dance and we would join with our legs together, but I couldn't find a decent image of them doing it so was remixing an image from one of the video games before I got bored and saw an image from the opening screen of Dokkan Battle (great lil mobile game, go get it if you no has already). In his infinite drunkeness he said he would pay for it all as he'd just been paid for a big job, but naturally that part of the story slid away so I would have to shell out my half (minus deposit, which he paid, score). After being cancelled twice due to the lockdown, we finally got another date, which my brother couldn't make as he was now lacking funds. But since we were going on separate dates (originally a Sat/Sun job) I didn't need to reschedule mine...

Got this done yesterday. Sadly just the outline as the plan was to have it all done 1-8, but she took over 45 minutes fapping around getting ready, and at half 6ish said we should do the colour in another session (and pay an extra hundred quid for the pleasure), plus she also dropped the bombshell that she ran out of white the day before, which was nice.

174442227_10158574280699079_344076586259

Very happy with how it's looking, so I'm not too peeved I have to pay another ton, just a lil disappointed I have to wait until June naow.

• Like 3

Started my Hollow Knight sleeve today. Will post more in the coming months as it progresses.

CD1-F3-C92-6589-4-FE0-8-A73-29-E6-ED4680

03-B21-AFA-28-E7-4556-9-D90-153313-CA414

100-F103-F-896-A-4-D20-B93-E-E4070748785

Looks good. Goes really well with your orange nail polish.

• Haha 1