NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

Sonic the Hedgehog

Simply Awesome!!!!!! Looks great to be fair it should with the power they have got. Hopefully they will sort the evil camera that has plagued the other games.

hopefully the camera angles will be better than in the 3d editions of sonic upon the Gamecube/xbox/ps2

He also revealed that its theme will be "What if Sonic actually existed in real life?"

a 20-kilogram box would move differently than a 50-kilogram box when pushed by the game's hero.

Naka added that each brick weighed two kilograms, and would fly further than heavier objects in the game.

Naka showed that even a simple tree has mushrooms growing on it, giving more realism to the overall atmosphere of the game.

I'm sorry, but does anyone really cares about ANY of this in a Sonic game!!

Put the extra power of the nex-gen consoles towards making the game the best 'sonic style' game yet;

- As Fast as it can be

- Large multi-pathed levels

- Huge number of levels

- Increased number of characters on screen at once

- Beautiful Sonic themed levels

- Huge detailed bosses

Who cares how much individual bricks weigh!! Since when did you ever destroy a robot in sonic and think; "hang on a minute, surely the robots head is heavier than his arm, so why didn't it fall to the ground faster"

The game should be travelling SO fast and levels so seamlessly flowing that you don't have time to notice individual bricks/mushrooms etc.. and whats with pushing boxes? this isn't Zelda! Sonic should be speed dashing them!

Sega please stop trying to be clever and just deliver!

o yeah, why isn't it being developed for the rev???
Third Party games don't seem to be being 'officially' announced for the Rev until it's full specs are revealed; but you can easily expect this game to be on Rev, because of how well sonic games sell and it and because Sega consider themselves to have the same sort of fan base and philosophy on games as Nintendo!

I would love to see them go back to 2D sonic games but obviously give them some kind of 3D twist so people dont go complaining.

I'm sorry, but does anyone really cares about ANY of this in a Sonic game!!

Put the extra power of the nex-gen consoles towards making the game the best 'sonic style' game yet;

- As Fast as it can be

- Large multi-pathed levels

- Huge number of levels

- Increased number of characters on screen at once

- Beautiful Sonic themed levels

- Huge detailed bosses

Who cares how much individual bricks weigh!! Since when did you ever destroy a robot in sonic and think; "hang on a minute, surely the robots head is heavier than his arm, so why didn't it fall to the ground faster"

The game should be travelling SO fast and levels so seamlessly flowing that you don't have time to notice individual bricks/mushrooms etc.. and whats with pushing boxes? this isn't Zelda! Sonic should be speed dashing them!

Sega please stop trying to be clever and just deliver!

Still, I'm pretty sure if this was the latest Mario/Zelda it would be so cool, and with such attention to detail it would deliver the next plateau of Videogaming orgasms.

yay! i love sonic :) all my favourite games are coming back for 360 now, ff, tomb raider, banjo kazooie, tomb raider and sonic. next-gen just got a bit more exciting for me :)

Still, I'm pretty sure if this was the latest Mario/Zelda it would be so cool, and with such attention to detail it would deliver the next plateau of Videogaming orgasms.

The difference with that is: Zelda is about exploration. Mario is about platforming adventure gaming, but is not really focused on anything like speed.

The thing about Sonic games is that it's very speed-orientated. This game looks to be set at a snails pace compared to the old 2d sonic games. There will probably be "faster" levels where speed is more important, i bet. To balance things out. :)

i'll be quite happy if sega choose to expand the series into rpg/exploration territories but from the looks of the video, action and speed are still a priority. we don't really know anything about this game yet, apart from the fact that sega are implementing better physics, so why not give our favourite hedgehog benefit of the doubt?

Graphically it looks fantaastic but hopefully there are some auper speedy bit s like when being chased by the Killer Whale in Sonic Adventure 1 or the truck in 2

That's really amazing and all, but is it Sonic? Still, as always, I'll keep an eye out for Sonic.

So guys you got it all wrong

*Rails are back...infact they are much super faster than before

*Camera are fixed, you can rotate and fix the camera yourself

*EAsy controls

*super faster than anyother sonic games

*large level

*Stronger enemey

*attacking interact

*rope hoping

It won't be on the revo, becuase of the remote controler and graphcis engine

TURE! Zelda is about exploration, which leads to boring, you have to enter a duegon to meet enemies to fights

Mario is good, but slow, mario is even better than zelda

Sonic is just fast, but also rubbish with the platform hopping

Explain plz,

Cause isn’t rev goner have that gamecube controller extension?, and what about the gfx engine, i am pretty saw Sega can port it over to the Nintendo rev, because i doubt there making 2 specific vr of the game, there just properly going to create a xbox 360 vr and port to the rest of the consoles

Explain plz,

Cause isn’t rev goner have that gamecube controller extension?, and what about the gfx engine, i am pretty saw Sega can port it over to the Nintendo rev, because i doubt there making 2 specific vr of the game, there just properly going to create a xbox 360 vr and port to the rest of the consoles

i don't think the graphics engine is going to be as powerful as the other two though, so maybe sega feel they would be sacrificing too much by porting it

? not fact, just my theory.

*EAsy controls

*large level

*Stronger enemey

*attacking interact

*rope hoping

Where did you find out all that information about the sonic game?

Where did you find out all that information about the sonic game?

I don't know if it's where 'xino' found it but there is a video over on Gamespot that shows some ingame level footage and talks about rope hoping there, along with the individual brick/box weight etc.

The video over there wouldn't work for me however, so i don;t know if that's where you see the rails are back etc.

Sega have said also that by reinventing the series they want to make Sonic The Hedgehog the fastest game there is! (so faster than F-Zero GX!! Yeah right!!, but it should be FAST!)

*EAsy controls

*large level

*Stronger enemey

*attacking interact

*rope hoping

TURE! Zelda is about exploration, which leads to boring, you have to enter a duegon to meet enemies to fights

Mario is good, but slow, mario is even better than zelda

Sonic is just fast, but also rubbish with the platform hopping

:eer: Sorry but from the videos it doesn't seem like that. And don't take for granted that Revolution cant handle this, because I'm pretty sure that it'll handle the same thing as the other consoles (unless Nintendo is very stupid).

Sign in to follow this