NEurope
chairdriver

Skins: Series 5

It was all dire. So so bad. Grace was the only remotely good character and she was made a farce by her father's involvement.

Shocking stuff.

It was all dire. So so bad. Grace was the only remotely good character and she was made a farce by her father's involvement.

Shocking stuff.

I agree. I liked Grace right up until her parents was involved and then she was still likeable but just meh.

Also, for those who wondered what happened after Cook found out about Freddie in the end of Season Four, there have been rumours that the new movie will carry on from that moment. I heard it on the radio this morning.

Hold on...

...movie?

Even though a friend is in this show, I can't bring myself to watch it. I haven't seen any after Liv's episode.

Hold on...

...movie?

Yeah, it was confirmed last year and they started shooting in September but nothing has been let out about it. The only thing I know is that Kaya Scchcdofhffera who plays Effy and Dev Patel who plays Anwar is confirmed.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/may/26/teenagers-skins-e4-film-television

http://www.e4.com/blog/skins-news/post/qz8snkpowe11he6pzqrck/view.e4

Wait...so which Skins generation is in the film?

As far as I know, all of them but it'll be focused on the second lot the most. The first lot will make a few appearances, hence why I said that the storyline that ended on a cliffhanger on Season 4 should be told in the movie. This is all what I've heard on the radio anyway.

Ah, weird.

I know, I said that. I don't see why it had to be made into a movie. I can't really see how it would work as a movie really...

Um, which one was Alo? Crap, i actually watched the whole season & don't know the names.

Found the last episode a bit of a "quick satisfaction but leave loads of things dangling"...

Um, which one was Alo?

Alo-skins-18463832-683-1024.jpg

He's basically the 'Chris' of Skins.

But yeah, I didn't like the last episode. I thought it was like some bad TV special and totally boring.