NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I learned that @drahkon doesn't know WHAT AN EFFING KECLEON IS!

I demand the mods hold an intervention for this unacceptable drunken behaviour. It's no longer funny!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 3

Drahkon, once you reach the point you start confusing reptiles for amphibians, it might be time to call it a night.

• Haha 3
  • Weird 1

4 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Today, I learned that @drahkon doesn't know WHAT AN EFFING KECLEON IS!

I demand the mods hold an intervention for this unacceptable drunken behaviour. It's no longer funny!

I don't give a crap about the newer Pokémon. First Gen is all that matters :p 

8 minutes ago, Jonnas said:

Drahkon, once you reach the point you start confusing reptiles for amphibians, it might be time to call it a night.

Coincidentally, I fell asleep a couple of seconds after my post.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

gouu ever have tour hands up some girls top anad toyur trying to get under her bra thens she puls hyour ands out and she smirks at you withiut saying anytihng? fuck that.

also i fucked all the your mothers last night. All your moytjhrterw. Earting a burrito like i ate hyer ma last night fuck you.

my head hurts and i'm tiredas shit. I mighrty tjust go to bed aftdre I'm done reating er ma;s burrsito....

• Haha 3

Two prosts in sa warao? fucking light waeitfhts! @drahkon

your fucking German you piece of sobersh itdt fucking drkni!!!!

My face os numb along with e h e restrof my bosdy..... Need to eat somdneting guilded cuvvbnt likr yuer moythvucck you/!!

my moyyjth is numb like really numvb fucking ot geo sleep

8 hours ago, martinist said:

@drahkon

your fucking German you piece of sobersh itdt fucking drkni!!!!

What about my fucking German? And: I'll have you know that I was drinking last night, too.

6 minutes ago, drahkon said:

What about my fucking German? And: I'll have you know that I was drinking last night, too.

Wow, you were so drunk, you couldn't even navigate to this page?
Get help!

7 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Wow, you were so drunk, you couldn't even navigate to this page?
Get help!

I didn't even try. :p  Too busy playing Smash Bros. with my mates.

I need to stop drinking. Maybe if I take this thread out of my favorites then I won't be able to find it...

Edited by martinist
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 24/08/2018 at 4:23 AM, Gourmet / Esperpento said:

Is it true that you, british people, say "lift" instead of "elevator"? What is wrong with you?

Many things, but that only really applies to me.

And lift is way quicker to say, so there.

I've been gossiping -???- and I've come to realize that all of you are quite mature in age. How do I know you are not lying?

I've been gossiping -???- and I've come to realize that all of you are quite mature in age. How do I know you are not lying?
Why would anyone lie about being older than they are? In actuality, we're even older.

7 hours ago, Gourmet / Esperpento said:

Your posts in here are suspiciously coherent and grammatically correct. You do know about the no-backspace-rule?

6 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Your posts in here are suspiciously coherent and grammatically correct. You do know about the no-backspace-rule?

I learnt how to get drunk like a gentleman.

Why would anyone lie about being older than they are? In actuality, we're even older.

Because yes.

Edited by Gourmet / Esperpento

Even when people see me in real life, they struggle to believe I'm 28.

I shouldn't have to provide ID at this point in my life whenever I have a shave.

• Haha 1

I'm at a weddings and I'm the drunkest I've been in a long time. See adeer though!

9 minutes ago, bob said:

I'm at a weddings and I'm the drunkest I've been in a long time. See adeer though!

I have many questions...

OK, I only have one. What's "adeer"?

Maybe there was a deer invited at the wedding?

I am not drunk tonight, but I can not sleep. And I've just discovered another reason why Japan is such civilization that we will never be able to surpass: Splatoon tournaments

At the moment I am writing this post, the tournament is live. 

I have many questions...
OK, I only have one. What's "adeer"?
Wake up this morning, check my phone, and there's one new photo on it from last night. It's a doozy though.43614d31becc8389d3acb525658a9341.jpg
  • Haha 1

Hoi I'm drnk, fck yos. My ew key doesn'twork so yo're gonna have to deal with it.

2 glasses of wine, big as fck glasses mind yos,  2 Hineknis,  2 big fcking halfs od Yamazaki and i'n fcking shit faced.

Did yo know ethedgere was a red cow vobrn inIsreal better get in thsat fcking bnker my fys

i love you guys, not the guys that dfuck me in Msario Kasrt though, you guys can fukcking die in  aFIRRE.

uuuuuuuuu ut iffucxking works

Edited by martinist
u fcucknig works my guy
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, martinist said:

Did yo know ethedgere was a red cow vobrn inIsreal better get in thsat fcking bnker my fys

I did not know, but thanks for telling me. :p 

• Haha 2