NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually -

1 beer (pint or bottle). Only 1 because after 2 I realise I don't really like it all that much (in general).

1 Cider. Used to be more, but after 2 I often get incredibly painful and hard-to-get-rid-of hiccups. I've more than once actually left a night out due to hiccups. They're that bad.

Lots of Vodka + mixer of random choice.

And sometimes things like rum + mixer. Or whiskey, but I'm not keen.

Usually that's what I have.

Do you pre-drink before going out? It's the way forward. A wee half-bottle of your preferred spirit and you'll be well on your way to getting shteaming.

Usually -

1 beer (pint or bottle). Only 1 because after 2 I realise I don't really like it all that much (in general).

1 Cider. Used to be more, but after 2 I often get incredibly painful and hard-to-get-rid-of hiccups. I've more than once actually left a night out due to hiccups. They're that bad.

Lots of Vodka + mixer of random choice.

And sometimes things like rum + mixer. Or whiskey, but I'm not keen.

Usually that's what I have.

If you drink enough eventually you won't be able to taste anything lol.

But seriously for Charlie above who suggested pre-drinking it's the only way..

in Ireland drink costs a crazy amount out, like 5 euros per pint in most places?

So the only way is to tank up ( not too much) before going out.

If you drink enough eventually you won't be able to taste anything lol.

But seriously for Charlie above who suggested pre-drinking it's the only way..

in Ireland drink costs a crazy amount out, like 5 euros per pint in most places?

So the only way is to tank up ( not too much) before going out.

Some places in Glasgow are like that; it just depends where and when you go. On week nights most of the studenty clubs have free entry and a lot of drinks are £1 (vodka mixer, can of beer) at the weekends it varies from £1.50 to £lots.

Ew I get the hiccups thing, they sometimes get so violent I have to brace myself for vomit. Yum. :(

But like why are you encouraging him to drink stupid amounts, guys?! That's naughty!!

I love pre-drinking, it just so rarely happens. People used to always meet in town...

Last time I got completely wasted was due to my friend having proper pre-drinks and jelly/o shots with vodka etc. I lap it up.

But like why are you encouraging him to drink stupid amounts, guys?! That's naughty!!

Beeeecause that's how peer pressure works?

Besides, it's the drunken thread, we're suppose to encourage drinking rezdiculous amounts til drunk.

Beeeecause that's how peer pressure works?

Besides, it's the drunken thread, we're suppose to encourage drinking rezdiculous amounts til drunk.

I know i'm just joking :heh:

I've gotten a real lack of interest (even more than normal) since I started driving!

You need one night of pure plastered drunkness in your life :D

I swear to god the day I graduate from college this year lol

You need one night of pure plastered drunkness in your life :D

And then you shall utter those immortal words, "I'll never drink again."

And then you shall utter those immortal words, "I'll never drink again."

and then ALL again next week:D

yeah im dru k n shit. already put 3 people to bed. and found 2 losr phnoes. all while my gf slept in the flat downstairs lolz.....meh, good night.

I was doing so well at bowling. Until I had a sip to drink. Never Never. Your score is ruined. It's fine though - my team was already 200 points up the other team, and they were FACKED.

I love. Second game we named ourselves after our idols. I was Rihanna. Who else? After 7 pints (IIRC), getting a strike?! Camma roo'bouy bouy kenya geddeet oup?

I remembered to come in here when I'm drunk. Although I don't actually know what to say.

I need to get laid.

This post took way too much editing.

Wherers my bitrthday thread?!? you people don't xacare about me! nah i likes you guys, especuaslly the ones with the boobies.

Wherers my bitrthday thread?!? you people don't xacare about me! nah i likes you guys, especuaslly the ones with the boobies.

*sigh* I'll get right on it. :heh:

• Like 1

I remembered to come in here when I'm drunk. Although I don't actually know what to say.

I need to get laid.

This post took way too much editing.

Well I assume if you were getting laid you wouldn't have the time to post on here!

the award for the earliest evening pisshead goes to Martinist! Happy Birthday!

Out in Kingston town for the night as I'm going back to Scotland for a week tomorow...

Superbad-related jokes ensued just before closing time of the club as 4 mysterious blots of what seemed to be blood appeared on my jeans (the thigh/knee area). Lel.

It was paint in the end though.

Someone who has college tomorrow and who;s friends all left the pub at this time.

I learned that breastfeeding was the best thing that ever happened to the human population. And anyone that isn't breastfedm, which is 6% of the irish population. Will become serial killlers.

Actually 6% are breastfed, the rest are serial killers or social serial kilelrs.

Someone who has college tomorrow and who;s friends all left the pub at this time.

Your in college, everyone on the street is your friend!

I'll have all of you know that all I had was 2 pints of Cider and 2 Mojitos.