NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahoy gfellow alcholahhlallics I've been workingat sdome cornershop and he said stock should come on thursday so everythins OK!

What i'

m goning to do is fukxing feed myself i dneed to eat alot because i'm trying to soak p up this alchohal My head is really light and shit so i;m going to continue easting and eveythnig is going to be kokk

Also My mothing is a trin conductor so i can go anywhere I want within the UK by train whenever I want so fc juoi you  you hg guys fucj fuck you gurs!!!

Sorry gor a ll the spaces the bad man told me to do it.

• Haha 2

Hi!

I'm slightly more sober more carefully typing Martin

I appologise for my previous insidsidiscrations i hope ouyuo  you will forgive me

I have md made it my duty to articulate my adventures in a more soberish form.

Forinstance I'm numb a has shit.v FUCK IT FUCK YOU GUYS FUCK YTYPING FUCK YOU GURYS

• Haha 2

DAMN RIGHT MY MAN FUCKING PA CAPS LOCJK FUCK OU YOU.  Turn off caps lock hell yeah Drundk Martins fuck yeha

• Haha 1

Successfuly never changing. 1 Bloody Marry and 2 screwdrivers. Day 12 of 10 hour days of 19 dahs. That sentence isn’t going to parse foe ahit. 

I really wNt a day off. I want to soeep in. 

• Sad 1

Hi, i'm drinukn and i'd like to let you all know that i'm drunk and stuff.

Drinking water is great, everyone should sdo that all the time.

I'm spelling pretty well considering the circumstances.

We should all get togethere some time and get watsted, like get fucking wrecjked, all of us. Michigan guy, German guy me, the Scottish guy. We should all hugjust go out and get dfucking wrrecked.

love you guys mauybe in a gay way, maybe not but probably kinda in a semi-homosecxual If we were that last people on the plants I wold have intercoufrse with you guys way.

wooo!

• Haha 1

Heeeeyyy im michigan guy! Sorry, but uh no homo. I mean unless youre like really hot, then maybe a littlw homo. My himo standards are set pretty high I suppose. 

Drinking tin tin cup whiskey. My iphone just autocorrected to literally do nothing bit add that second tin into the aentence. What the fuck. Anywho, it comes with a metal shotglass but it’s uhhh. Not very good and kinda pricey. 

TITAS TITS. watching Watchmen. There were boobs on the screen sorry. Silk Spectre is banging Dan right now. Night owl? Whatever back to Mario Odyssey. 

Wilheim scream in the prison!

i do agree wituh martinist. All is drunkards get together and get riggidity rickity wrecked. But, where do we come togeher at? Like location ja. 

Mans it might snow here tonight. That’ll be cool

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Addendum. I’m classy and got candles going. Well candle. Swancreekcandle. It’s a local place so sorry, but they’ve got this lavender and lemongrass sceent that is fucking tfantastic. And it’s purple. I don’t gcsre care, ill buy that shit all day long. I also picked ip whiskey and sweet tobacco scent and its mucj kore melloew but stil good. 

Anyowh got a lady and don’t know what to get her? Candles. Like it’s hard to go wrong with a good canle. My vancouverite friend specifically requested I get her another candle this xmas. 

I think ink I uses adendum wrong but eh

Whisjey shots, mario, Red Wings game. Thanksgivig week so I only work Mon-Wed this week hurrah. 4 day weekend. Also have tickers to a minor league hockey game day after thanksgiving. Only two thoigh and I wish I had a lady to take bit eh. Forever alone. I’ll probably take my nephew along he ebjoys going to hockey I think. Or niece, iunno. I’ll have to ask which child has been best. 

• Like 1

So i was at hte pubs for a bit and i saw the this girl ths t that i used to go to school with called Zoe of r soemigng I alst saw her whwe nI was 12 or soemihgn in 2001 wooo!

tw wordsd unts! blow jobcs! fucking getting yo dick sucked undfe rthe bridge in publihc fucki you. secual intercourse with other drunk partreons fuck you woooooo!!!

hi i'm drunk fucking help me spooging in your face like  I dufucking own you. Sorry i' mdrubk i need food and water and sleep.

• Haha 3

Under the brisge eh? Classy 

I finished off some whicsky. I’m sovering and watching thebjockey game. Then going to go get kore and food. Cause yes

9 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Under the brisge eh? Classy

B-E_xhPCcAE4wmN.jpg

Hi u'k stil drunk, i dneed water and stuff owoowoo     wooo!!!!

12 minutes ago, bob said:

You got a blow job under a bridge from a 12 year old?

I'm more concerned with whether @Nolan is actually Spider Man.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Nolan said:

I’m sovering and watching thebjockey game.

This can't be a coincidence.

• Haha 2

Im back go my bourgon. Bourbon. Im not hatppy with it. I like my shit cold and keep it kn freezer. Well this particular bottle after being in the freezer has clouded and looks like cider bow. Now. Typically liquors keep their more clear properties rathwr than becoming opaque and cloudy. 

Whatever still tasty just likely not as pure or whatever. (Sometimes have had whiskeys and runs freeze or turn alush. Alush. Slush. Which, alcohol slusshies are great but not when they aren’t mixed yet and shouldnt freeze. 

Madd some egg boodles with bit of butter and mixed ceggies thrown in. Its like a real meal. Quite tasty. Also while cooking I realized that I had literally not watwn eaten at all today. So.....yeah. 

And tomorrow i think ill ask for a layoff. I don’t want to og to BP refinery to qork and I can almost certainly go work for a different company on wednesday (they need 5 guys by then). And come bext year ive got a foreman apot lined up at a buke already. If I want i t of course. Guy out there told me he already has me listed for it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Back home after 11 hours of drinking and football. Jesus christ. i#,m drunk. yes. BUT THIS IS NOTHINg. MNECTmext NEXT tuedsay will bne crazu. CRAZY. Gnna play skyrim now . bye you wonderful guxys. I

4 hours ago, martinist said:

Finished chapter 1 a while ago. Still getting a hold of the battle mechanics. Kinda confused by the arts combo system but i'm still getting the hang of it i guess.

Why are you sober?= DRINK AND PLAS. PLAY.

• Thanks 1

you have know fucking idea....kno fuckbnking idea...

i'll be back cunts...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, martinist said:

back cunts...

Dude. Language. We are friendl bnepople jere. BE NICE FUCKFACE

"THERE WAS A PROLBELM" NO. THERe was mno problem. IU didnÄt click o "submit reply". SO NO, THERE WAS NO problem.

@martinist, aplologies. you are no fuckface. I like yo  :)

• Haha 1

Just now, drahkon said:

Dude. Language. We are friendl bnepople jere. BE NICE FUCKFACE

"THERE WAS A PROLBELM" NO. THERe was mno problem. IU didnÄt click o "submit reply". SO NO, THERE WAS NO problem.

@martinist, aplologies. you are no fuckface. I like yo  :)

i also liske you sir GermAN GUY i FUCKING RESDENT YOU CAUSE TOU CAN FOG OTO OCTOBER FEST AND STUFF caps meloalock

downced a bovttle of whcite whinve wordking onb the whiskey I'll be baxck to taslk shit whsen i'm super fccuckedi love you german guy. wooooooooooo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, martinist said:

i also liske you sir GermAN GUY i FUCKING RESDENT YOU CAUSE TOU CAN FOG OTO OCTOBER FEST AND STUFF caps meloalock

I'Äve acuatllly never been to the octeronber FEST. It'sway too expensive for a student. SO I just get drunk whenever i want to and its relatiely cheap. Apparently I manage d to arrange a date for Wednesday. With that young lady I wanted to see a week atog. ago. WE might see aeach other oj non ON tuesday. I will be extraordinarily drunk so...i hop she will be, too, or she wonÄt b e there at all....

• Like 2