NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

The captain... well he be drunketh. But only slightly mind.

This threqd should.not be four pages back mind...

Needs to be made better use and abuse of!

We'd expect no less of you coming from 'Port Town'... :wink:

[/lamealcoholrelatedjoke]

haha clearly not enough people get drunk!

Yes, we need this stickied!

ok so a while back dan dare mailed me and said we should make this points based and have a league table...what do people think? I thinking a system where people mark out of 10 or 5 peoples drunken posts and or their stories from the night and get a league table started!

I propose an elected arbiter or judging panel of some description. I for example am completely sloshed having consumed two half-bottles of wine and a pint of Czech beer but I personally wouldn't rate myself above a 4.2. It's all subjective.

I propose an elected arbiter or judging panel of some description. I for example am completely sloshed having consumed two half-bottles of wine and a pint of Czech beer but I personally wouldn't rate myself above a 4.2. It's all subjective.

...Your avatar and your unusually eloquent post are perfect together.

I'm just about to polish off a bottle of Kopparberg, mixed fruit flavour.

It's my one and only drink for tonight, so I'm not exactly drunk but thought I would come in here anyway.

As you were, Gentlemen!

I had two bottles of Becks beer last night. Still sober, maybe wait till Thursday where I'm off out to da club. Doubt I'll remember/ fall straight asleep when I get home!

I had two bottles of Becks beer last night. Still sober, maybe wait till Thursday where I'm off out to da club. Doubt I'll remember/ fall straight asleep when I get home!

Yeah I always forget to come onto the thread when I get in... Maybe I should put a reminder on my phone or something.

You know how cool you are when you set a reminder on your phone to go onto a nintendo forum to post how drunk you are :p

That's right, I'm back!

Thank heavens for the wonders of predictive input. Correcting my abysmal spelling since all of 2 minutes ago - booyah!!

It really takes a ridiculous amount to get me drunk. For me, it seems to be about how much I drink in a short space of time..I sober up (relatively) fast between each drink otherwise.

Drank loads tonight, fairly sober, and will remember all this tomorrow.

The club was closing down tonight though, so feels fine giving the workers some final money. And they played If You Seek Amy. And I played matchmaker between my two lesbian friends.

I seem to have built a tolerance up to alcohol. This is the seventh night in a row I've been out drinking, and the past 4 nights I haven't been drunk (although tonight i didn't drink that much anyway).

Tonight was a foam party. The best invention since brothels.

I hate foam parties.

I just realised I don't think I've ever written the word "foam" before. I felt all weird typing it.

You guys who 'can't get drunk' -- LOL TO YOU. srsly? Come get drunk with me. I will TEACH YOU THE WAYS!

I've been drunk non-stop since thursday. I WEILD MY STAFF OF CIDER AND I CAST MY SPELLS OF... Who the fuck cares. SHH!

Not read the thread but I'm one of those guys. I stay perfectly lucid up to the point of vomiting whereby I usually end my drinking for the night - saying that, I've only drunk so much that I was sick twice.

I'm pretty sure I've never been properly drunk - or at least not as drunk as my friends get because I remember everything from nights before and I don't make an arse of myself like they sometimes do :p

You guys who 'can't get drunk' -- LOL TO YOU. srsly? Come get drunk with me. I will TEACH YOU THE WAYS!

I've been drunk non-stop since thursday. I WEILD MY STAFF OF CIDER AND I CAST MY SPELLS OF... Who the fuck cares. SHH!

I hear you and raise you with a STAFF OF TENNENTS!

28344_122061844474389_100000117229067_324024_8249326_n.jpg

That's right, I'm back!

Thank heavens for the wonders of predictive input. Correcting my abysmal spelling since all of 2 minutes ago - booyah!!

now that's just cheating

It really takes a ridiculous amount to get me drunk. For me, it seems to be about how much I drink in a short space of time..I sober up (relatively) fast between each drink otherwise.

Drank loads tonight, fairly sober, and will remember all this tomorrow.

The club was closing down tonight though, so feels fine giving the workers some final money. And they played If You Seek Amy. And I played matchmaker between my two lesbian friends.

I seem to have built a tolerance up to alcohol. This is the seventh night in a row I've been out drinking, and the past 4 nights I haven't been drunk (although tonight i didn't drink that much anyway).

Tonight was a foam party. The best invention since brothels.

What do ye guys actually drink out of curiosity?

Not read the thread but I'm one of those guys. I stay perfectly lucid up to the point of vomiting whereby I usually end my drinking for the night - saying that, I've only drunk so much that I was sick twice.

I'm pretty sure I've never been properly drunk - or at least not as drunk as my friends get because I remember everything from nights before and I don't make an arse of myself like they sometimes do :p

tut tut :D

Cider and shots mainly.

When I say I can't get drunk I mean not as easily. Obviously if I kept necking the whiskey I would get drunk.

Although does anybody ever have that where they don't get drunk in the head they just feel sick with every drink?

Although does anybody ever have that where they don't get drunk in the head they just feel sick with every drink?

Yeah those nights where no matter how much you drink you don't seem to get drunk are the worst. You always wake up with a killer hangover too.

Usually -

1 beer (pint or bottle). Only 1 because after 2 I realise I don't really like it all that much (in general).

1 Cider. Used to be more, but after 2 I often get incredibly painful and hard-to-get-rid-of hiccups. I've more than once actually left a night out due to hiccups. They're that bad.

Lots of Vodka + mixer of random choice.

And sometimes things like rum + mixer. Or whiskey, but I'm not keen.

Usually that's what I have.

Well that's your problem, quit chasing/mixing the hard liquor drink it straight.

My finding towards Alcohol are that beer gets me drunk/buzzed quicker than Vodka or Rum. A couple double shots of 151 does seem to do as much as a couple weak ales.