NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to a different bar then. I got a round of four drinks for £14 the other night :heh:

Oh, if I'd had the choice i wouldn't have been anywhere near this place, but it was someone else's birthday so it's kind of their choice. Ended up spending around £80 which makes bob a sad boy indeed.

Drunk, can't sleep.

What to do now...play video games. Yeah, good idea. That will solve all the problems. :D

Got drunk at a wedding Saturday.

I danced.

I've never danced before. Also pulled the only single Bridesmaids number.

Got drunk at a wedding Saturday.

I danced.

I've never danced before. Also pulled the only single Bridesmaids number.

Morale of the story? Girls love dancing.

Bottles of 70cl Smirnoff red label are like £7.60 here.

Something about the quadruple vodka grape juice sat beside me tells me I've found a friend.

My girlfriend brought a bottle of suspicious clear liquid back from South Korea, saying that she thought it was alcohol, but that it couldn't possible be, because it cost her about £2 from a newsagent.

We tried it. It got us seriously fucked up.

Morale of the story? Girls love dancing.

Absolutely true, you don't even have to be good at it.

I love you all.

Also. I was amazed that I was even even able to find this thread in my current state.

I'm just going to assume that "current state" means "I nursed one beer all night."

Gonna leave this open in the background...

I've got a 6 pack of pumpkin beer and a 5th of below bottom shelf vodka taunting me. And 4 Red Bulls to jumpstart my nervous system when I'm passing out.

I'm so lonely.

I'm trying to give up alcohol for a month for fitness reasons and I'm currrently entering the fourth week. It's funny because I still go out with my friends but put water in a vodka bottle and pretend to be drunk. They don't seem to have noticed so far. :p

I'm just going to assume that "current state" means "I nursed one beer all night."

Actually, I managed to keep on the same level as my Dad. Which was about five ciders, admittedly is not that much, but my Dad seemed more drunk than me on the same amount.

Now my cat is looking at me as if I'm strange so I think that is a sign of calling it a night.

I also agreed to attend another family party. Which my boss will be attending as we're loosely related, which will be a bit strange.

cube you wimp. Tletting your cat decide when it's a night because of a look!

You get a lady friend and you'll be so whiopped it'll be funnily unfunny.

I'm feeling good. And like rambleing about hte wedding last weel. week. Besides the bridesmaid that was dragging me to the dance floor (constantly) theere was another one that I kept winking at. Her husband was the best mna though and always right next to me when I did. And she winked back too lol.

I miust say....I'm somewhat ashamed that outside of the church photos everything I've seen of me on teh facek books I'm holding a drink...:( :/k

Oh well. Back to the vodka, and not breaking the seal....mayebve

EditL post that.....and omg!!!@! goota break teh seal. And fuck this CAT! On my chest purring being a fucking bpest. rimmeina'jfdna Crimmeny go away! Aso have a kitten now to. it's cute.

Actually, I managed to keep on the same level as my Dad. Which was about five ciders, admittedly is not that much, but my Dad seemed more drunk than me on the same amount.

Now my cat is looking at me as if I'm strange so I think that is a sign of calling it a night.

I also agreed to attend another family party. Which my boss will be attending as we're loosely related, which will be a bit strange.

Your lucky in that respect last time I went out matching my Dad was when England played France at Euro 2012 and he drank 14 Guinness, I was half dead the next morning at work.

I'm feeling good. And like rambleing about hte wedding last weel. week. Besides the bridesmaid that was dragging me to the dance floor (constantly) theere was another one that I kept winking at. Her husband was the best mna though and always right next to me when I did. And she winked back too lol.

I miust say....I'm somewhat ashamed that outside of the church photos everything I've seen of me on teh facek books I'm holding a drink...:( :/k

Barney would be proud.

Barney-barney-stinson-23591397-500-281_thumb.png

ell, I'm drunk. Sweet. Haven't been drunk for 6 months now. Feels pretty good, wh9ch is a bad thing, I guess..

guesds wht o am aqwww yeah i#m drunj abd you know it aww yeah!!!

I 'm airry sir but i know i a girl called zoe amaritn aBSAD SHEEAall like awawaw yeah i like himand so i ob'nt eant;t yo derink like thian anymore wooolooooQQQ!!!!

hguess whos fdrunk i a,m!! aww yeah RTom Bakre arelll yeah awww rught u sdodn't knoew me i'm gonna wright i story abput nachodicojesus about how he s[pread the ove of disco all over the plantand you're not gonna have a part if ut cayse i said so!! vso a wwww yeayhQ!!!! what!??

Edited by martinist

I 'm airry sir but i know i a girl called zoe amaritn aBSAD SHEEAall like awawaw yeah i like himand so i ob'nt eant;t yo derink like thian anymore wooolooooQQQ!!!!

hguess whos fdrunk i a,m!! aww yeah RTom Bakre arelll yeah awww rught u sdodn't knoew me i'm gonna wright i story abput nachodicojesus about how he s[pread the ove of disco all over the plantand you're not gonna have a part if ut cayse i said so!! vso a wwww yeayhQ!!!! what!??

I daresay you are capable of deducing the present state of affairs, gentlemen; it is indeed correct, I am inebriated.

I apologise, my good sir, but I am acquainted with a certain female. However, she was rather upset and inconsolable, so she did not take my fancy.

I must once again draw attention to the fact that I am, indeed, inebriated. I also wish to express my delight with a certain make of wristwatch. In case you were unaware, I intend to put to paper a tale of a certain divine being preaching the enjoyment of 1970s style dance music across the entire globe, but I must regrettably inform you that I refuse you part in this project. I beg your pardon?

This is the best result my drunk/gentleman translator could produce. I am curious as to how accurate it is.

EDIT: The latter part of the second paragraph might not be related to the girl's mood, but might instead be pointing out a reason for why martinist won't drink a certain amount or in a certain way anymore. It's a bit difficult to tell.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Nachodiscojesus?

Funky Disco Jesus! get yo facts right son"!

I'll be here all night yo

One of my friends once got really drunk, went home but soon came back as he freaked out and all he could say was "my hamster was giving me weird looks! I think he knows I'm gay!"

Funky Disco Jesus! get yo facts right son"!

I'll be here all night yo

....i really need to stop drinking >_> sore head is sore >_<