NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

You buy a girl a pack of popcorn, its a sign that you want to have sex. If she puts out then score, if she doesn't then you know she isn't interested and you havn't embarrassed yourself. :)

I didn't know that one!

What? That's not the popcorn trick. Plus that's a bit ridiculous as well, everyone buys popcorn at the cinema.

I know, I'm constantly disappointed. I always tell myself its because they don't like salted. But if they don't like salted then they probably aren't for me anyway. :(

Yeah just buying popcorn to show interest is not the popcorn trick. Its timidness to the max.

It's all irrelevant anyway as i failed and didn't ask her out. My mate who was driving took her home separately and when I tried to get in the car i was shouted at to get out, apparently i was too drunk to be in the same car?!

What makes it even more complicated is that her 17 year old cousin, who clearly wants me, was there as well so there was never really a good time to just talk to her. I was tempted to just get with her - she was looking pretty fine tonight...

Also it's taken me a ridiculously long time to write this post, no matter how drunk i am i shall still make sense!

I'll post this here. Although I wasn't drunk, I had been drinking; yet It's know what constituted my own stupidity.

When washing clothes, it's a always a good idea to take any valuable items like maybe an iPod out of your pocket before placing them in the machine for washing. If you don't you'll be stuck with a nice smelling but music-less paperweight.

I didn't know that one!

That's stupid (if true, which I doubt).

What? That's not the popcorn trick. Plus that's a bit ridiculous as well, everyone buys popcorn at the cinema.

popcorn trick

Yeah just buying popcorn to show interest is not the popcorn trick. Its timidness to the max.

Overyourhead.jpg

After [x] years of ReZ being on the forums can we be blamed for presuming his stupidity?

:heh:

After [x] years of ReZ being on the forums can we be blamed for presuming his stupidity?

:heh:

Well I can't believe that ReZ make a joke so subtle that 4 people didn't even realise it was a joke.

Got pretty drunk last night. I was really confused when I woke up this morning as I couldn't remember going to bed or how I got home. That felt weird. I wish I woke up in someone else's bed though. Or maybe there was a girl in my bed and she left before I woke up. Yeah, I'll go for that one.

Got pretty drunk last night. I was really confused when I woke up this morning as I couldn't remember going to bed or how I got home. That felt weird. I wish I woke up in someone else's bed though. Or maybe there was a girl in my bed and she left before I woke up. Yeah, I'll go for that one.

yeah always best to hope for the best after a drunken night out when its likely that the worst actually probably happened lol!

anyway got some plans for this thread...so keep your drunken ramblings and stories coming in!

I was stuck at "work" alone last night so I got a 6-pack of Dirty Bastard. Strong stuff I was tipsy after one and could hardly walk/stand after 4. This didn't impair my awesome texting abilities, hell I was even doing it one handed while I shoveled pop corn in with the other hand.

I watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 4. I laughed way to loud, and sung along to the Dayman song.

Dayman

Fighter of the Nightman

Champion of the sun

You're a master of Karate and friendship for everyone

Oh Ahh ahhhhhh.

Had a pretty funny thing happen while downtown drunk during the weekend.

This guy came to us and he looked like the most obvious drug dealer I have ever seen, like every film stereotype mashed up together offering to sell us some "happy times" while doing the hippie peace sign.

He would not show us what it was (obviously marijuana) or what it was but was willing to show us it in a dark alley nearby.

It was just so hard not to laugh at the poor guy because he was trying so hard to make a sell while looking like something vomited from a drug PSA.

It was only topped by a 64 year old women hitting on my 20 year old friend outside a club.

A glorious evening indeed.

I was stuck at "work" alone last night so I got a 6-pack of Dirty Bastard. Strong stuff I was tipsy after one and could hardly walk/stand after 4. This didn't impair my awesome texting abilities, hell I was even doing it one handed while I shoveled pop corn in with the other hand.

I watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 4. I laughed way to loud, and sung along to the Dayman song.

Dayman

Fighter of the Nightman

Champion of the sun

Oh Ahh ahhhhhh.

What do you do?

anyway got some plans for this thread...so keep your drunken ramblings and stories coming in!

hmmm NO I got nothing. I can't imagine what you got planned.

Sounds fun like an n-europe timed piss-up.

I'm back on the town 2moro after I get my stitches out :D WOOP!

Yess! I foud the rigth thread! awesikjem!

I am moving to university tomorrow guys holy shit!! The enitre rest of my life will be decided by the next week, ,24 hours even! I t doesnt realyl sink in even wehn i say that,,, its bizarre! ebeen waiting 2 years for this shit guysm it doesnt feel real, i dont realise what it means" whant out for drinks tonight as a sort of "leaving do" haha and man, im stilldrunk even when i get hom, its crazy,. TOMORROW guyw! it decides everything\222222

fuck man, its crazy i cant wait! ask me anything.

just realised ihow bad the typing is, i walsywa thought when i saw drunk postsi t was put on, but now i feel it! hahahahaha, TOMORROW BITCHES YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dayman

Fighter of the Nightman

Champion of the sun

Oh Ahh ahhhhhh.

I do this sober.

in front of my mum. :hehe:

Yess! I foud the rigth thread! awesikjem!

I am moving to university tomorrow guys holy shit!! The enitre rest of my life will be decided by the next week, ,24 hours even! I t doesnt realyl sink in even wehn i say that,,, its bizarre! ebeen waiting 2 years for this shit guysm it doesnt feel real, i dont realise what it means" whant out for drinks tonight as a sort of "leaving do" haha and man, im stilldrunk even when i get hom, its crazy,. TOMORROW guyw! it decides everything\222222

fuck man, its crazy i cant wait! ask me anything.

just realised ihow bad the typing is, i walsywa thought when i saw drunk postsi t was put on, but now i feel it! hahahahaha, TOMORROW BITCHES YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and yet your grammer is still better than mine... Jesus I must get on that.

Thank jesus I never bring a computer while I'm house partying

im a smart man!

nobdy cares a out gizmo being drunk! fuck ayou all then im going to watch telly

im a smart man!

nobdy cares a out gizmo being drunk! fuck ayou all then im going to watch telly

Aw I cared :(...................and so on