NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out on the sauce in Portsmouth not pissed but had a few ideas I mean srinks not ideas lol.

You sure about that not being pissed part? :p

You sure about that not being pissed part? :p

lolz I was feeling pretty buzzed then but I'm ok now...haha

Guess who's back, back again!!

Guess who's back, again!

That be right homies, its the one and only Captain Falcon at your service ladies and gentlemen - especially the ladies ;)

Boom!!! That's the sound of me smashing up the place like you have never seen and leaving again as if I was never here - I'm just that sliiiiiiccccccckkkkkk!!!!!!

Time to leave before you all get suspicious but it still remains for me to say - Show me your moves!!!!

Captain Falcon out!!!!

Are you alive and well?

Only time will tell.

Are you alive and well?

Only time will tell.

EDIT: Time answered with a yes.

Edited by Captain Falcon

It was hard to find this thread while drink like now, my iPhone should be auto rrrre ring shit as I typ.

Yes unguessednit I am drunks it's a woman's 40th birthday party. Friend of mine just got off with girl from work, shall be interesting in what is said in tr morning!!!! Haha. Awesomez hold everyone has had a good noghtx I am going to bed now. Night. X

Itz been awhile since ive postid in here while drinking.

Currently wqthcing that 7ps show anf chastting ul a Canadian chick. Gonna cisit her in susmmer I thinks.she wanted me to drive up last night hut I legally can't yet.

Posting on my phone, hard to make sire it doesnnt correct my mistakes for me.#

Hope everyone es else's nights go swell.

It was hard to find this thread while drink like now, my iPhone should be auto rrrre ring shit as I typ.

Yes unguessednit I am drunks it's a woman's 40th birthday party. Friend of mine just got off with girl from work, shall be interesting in what is said in tr morning!!!! Haha. Awesomez hold everyone has had a good noghtx I am going to bed now. Night. X

psssh and you told me you weren't gonna get drunk LOL.

psssh and you told me you weren't gonna get drunk LOL.

Ha, Did I really type that!?

Once the drink started flowing that was it... I seem to remember saying the same when I was out with you last month!

Spend more money (again!) than I wanted too as well!!

i wasd ayt a BBQ and all they were serving was dfood adn booz for fuck yeah ui'nm drunk and stuff!! wooo!!! in your faces underage drinkerws!!!!

i wasd ayt a BBQ and all they were serving was dfood adn booz for fuck yeah ui'nm drunk and stuff!! wooo!!! in your faces underage drinkerws!!!!

There are 3 things I love about this post:

1. It's 8pm at night
  2. You hunted through the boards to specifically find this thread
  3. I can't remember my 3rd point. I can never remember all my points because of the stupid pop up which makes the lists!

Ah yes, drinking with children in a field. The great Scottish tradition.

Ah yes, drinking with children in a field. The great Scottish tradition.

Just everyday life.

Forgive the completely u related photo and accept that it is a case of misfortunate interweb connectio.s. Serprertate matters but basically yeah, Belvita and pink flowers, not relaytd. Loving contrast I. MJEC cppy rightex, random epic ein, otger department win, and also loltastic comic twinklr in eye do we know each other slasg dunno and eventually doesnt ecen matter because we do with Ben. LIL LoLl got abny yime for flpwedz.

N e

Because I am rarely drubk, copy and pasted from.fb status. Surprisinglt weird alash coi bfi dental night, will explain most bust not all in the morning.

This is how me and Linzi decided to prepare for the club, also proof that not every gay guy can dance (I actually look as though I'm having a seizure). Were home now, eating chicken. But this video probably shows why, at the club, I couldn't pull the hot asian guys whereas Linzi had no trouble (and wasn't even trying, SHE DOESN'T WANT THEM!!)

Edited by Josh64

Had to turn the sound off to watch that at work.

Watching people dance without music is amusing. :heh:

If only they played Nintendo music at clubs.

The guys would have been all over you.

Now that sounds like a great place to pick up guys.

Of course, they'd all be nerds. :p

Oh christ, I forgot about this. And I have no idea why I wore a Donkey Kong t shirt out last night, so far from suiting up it's unreal!

Yeah, a Donkey Kong t-shirt may not have been the best idea.

Shirtless is the way to go. ;)

Oh christ, I forgot about this. And I have no idea why I wore a Donkey Kong t shirt out last night, so far from suiting up it's unreal!

Tell me you at least said "want to see my banana?"

Went out in Shoreditch, walked a friend to Old Street and as I was walking back to mine I was stopped by two Indian girls asking me where Cafe 1001 was. I directed them and the one suddenly said "don't get me wrong. I like white people, they're lovely and you're great" and kissed my hand in that very medieval way.

It was weird.

Plus as I had just directed them to practically my house (live close by) I had to walk a different route to avoid them/awkwardness.

Yes. No.

Although I didn't hang around there for long. Didn't want to pay a tenner to get in somewhere. Ended up at Lucky Voice on Upper Street. Why had I not been in there before, it's great!

Does Lucky Voice charge? We usually go to a Vietnamese place on Clerkenwell road because the food is decent and the karaoke is free.