NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Arthhur, I'm drunk again. I know you'll disaprove but fuck it. I'm numb everywhere. Why doesn't anyone drink on this forum, bunch of weaklings. Evertythomnh is cold but i don't care. I went and boyhghtg Spotift Premium since i ove the tunes when i

m smashed. DFuck you i don't care I'm gonna watch Fist of DFury tomotrrow/.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Had a tipple, ended up playing Cher Christmas songs to my folks. Going to bed now!

1 hour ago, martinist said:

I Arthhur, I'm drunk again. I know you'll disaprove but fuck it. I'm numb everywhere. Why doesn't anyone drink on this forum, bunch of weaklings. Evertythomnh is cold but i don't care. I went and boyhghtg Spotift Premium since i ove the tunes when i

m smashed. DFuck you i don't care I'm gonna watch Fist of DFury tomotrrow/.

1 minute ago, Josh64 said:

Had a tipple, ended up playing Cher Christmas songs to my folks. Going to bed now!

That is some extreme ends of the scale of drunkenness going on there!

• Haha 4

@martinist always goes to the extreme on the drunk scale... I bet he was suffering on christmas day lol

@gaggle64 you need to look after this wee imp a bit better lol :heh:

Edited by Raining_again

My brother was forcing champagine down my throat the next morning. I was just as wrecked by dinner. Did wonders for the hangover though. Second hangover was much worse on boxing day >_>

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, martinist said:

big sad martins

I thought your name is Arthhur...

On 12/25/2020 at 12:48 AM, martinist said:

I Arthhur

:p

• Haha 1

On 2021-02-03 at 8:21 PM, martinist said:

I'm dssapoined. You guys din;t drink like you used to...big sad martins

Came here wondering if this thread was alive and of course you're the one keeping it going lol!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, flameboy said:

Came here wondering if this thread was alive and of course you're the one keeping it going lol!

the resident drinker, most of us have become old and boring haha

Yeah I barely drink now. During the summer other than one weekend I didn't drink for 4 months and also didn't drink for the whole of November. Plus when I do drink now usually one glass of wine is enough. Not that I get drunk at that point, but I don't feel the need to have more. 

• Like 1

been watching myself. it's almost like this forum's just full of real life grownups and adults or something now.

also, i completely disavow and disapprove of all drinking. i hope my name is a clear indicatoor of my stance on this,

On 05/02/2022 at 9:28 PM, martinist said:

Hi i'm getting there. Watch this space....

He's not been active in over a year so it seems unlikely

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Another good reason to dump Tapatalk 😋

I hate it. 

But there are no other alternatives, and i'm not using a browser on my phone because it's not 2007.

46 minutes ago, bob said:

But there are no other alternatives, and i'm not using a browser on my phone because it's not 2007.

Phone browsers have gotten better in the last 15 years

23 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Phone browsers have gotten better in the last 15 years

Alas, my fingertips haven't gotten any thinner.

On 05/02/2022 at 9:28 PM, martinist said:

Hi i'm getting there. Watch this space....

hello. i have sufficiently got there! It took a wee k but im' here. So why the y hell doesn't anyomne post in there anymore? touu guys are not true alcohallics! you make me ashamed! trhe nagain this is a nnintenddo forum, live a live is my fucking hjam this year fcujk yeah!! I aslo started watccheing wresting again since i stiopped a year or so agon. I think I watched tit from, 98 uhntill 2007 or so. You guys need to drink meore you know....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, martinist said:

So why the y hell doesn't anyomne post in there anymore?

touu guys are not true alcohallics! you make me ashamed!

You guys need to drink meore you know....

Well... you see... It's just that...

...I don't drink anymore. ::shrug:

(genuinely... the last time I had a drink was almost a year ago, and even that was because I felt obligated to drink)

pain and regret is all i feel righht now. I somehow spent about £500 last night on god knows what...

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Geez, those t last 2 posts basically had me like...

laughing-wtf.gif

Might be worth gett ing a refund if you can. Better act fast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, martinist said:

hello. i have sufficiently got there! It took a wee k but im' here. So why the y hell doesn't anyomne post in there anymore? touu guys are not true alcohallics! you make me ashamed! trhe nagain this is a nnintenddo forum, live a live is my fucking hjam this year fcujk yeah!! I aslo started watccheing wresting again since i stiopped a year or so agon. I think I watched tit from, 98 uhntill 2007 or so. You guys need to drink meore you know....

9 hours ago, martinist said:

pain and regret is all i feel righht now. I somehow spent about £500 last night on god knows what...

Note to self: implement a subscription service next time martinest gets drunk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Do you guys not dribk/? or do you drink and you;re not able to navigate to this thread? God help you.

You guys really should listen to me Spotify weekly mix, it's fucking fire my guys.

• Haha 1