NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@Glen-i Do you still like Pokmon?

Yes, I do. One horrible, horrible mistake isn't going to turn me off of my favourite series that easily.

Plus there's still Mystery Dungeon.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Yes, I do. One horrible, horrible mistake isn't going to turn me off of my favourite series that easily.

Plus there's still Mystery Dungeon.

Phew.

I donÄ really give a shgit about pokemon. So. Fuck everthing.

• Like 1

The fuck @drahkon whym I a noob. ? It’s only 2pm ish hear anyway. I’m not supposed to be drunk as you yet. I ain’t even gone for a run yet today. 

I did spend an hour making a playlist though. 

Hi @drahkon its me, fuck yoj, you're a fucking light ewifgt fuck you. my head feels like it is'nt no my fucking head mand my tongue is numb. You wANNNS HEAR SOME FURURE BASS? Surre you do fucking future bass boom boom boom bommbooom boom boom booom my tongue is burningf fuck you. Donnald Tramp, fuck you.

• Haha 3

Boxed wine. You’re so classy @martinist

ive started ym weak beer. I did not check the box before purchase. Its 4 months old....oh well. Spiced rum soon enough!

i ran for 50ish minutes and did about 5k. I suspect tomorrow i wont be able to walk much. 

• Like 2

Sssshhhoooooooytsss. I havent done shots at homee in forever. Or captain morgan 100proof in like 7 years. Lasttime I remebr drinking it I chugged a quayer (1/4. Or .25 cause metric?) bottle on a buscan. BusVan. My buddies bachelor party. I apparently pissed and got aick (separately) all over the stripclub bathroom. I however remeber having perfect aim. Plus the friend recounting this was also drinking and I know has a havit of exxagerating things. But yeah I probably made a mess :/. 

I slept at his moms house (cause me no drive) and me him and his girlfriend (now wife!) all got Taco Bell. And regardless of how black out drunk I was. I know I had a plain bean burriot with and bis girlfriend liked that I liked those too and suggested I get one without onions. She was adamant and I’ll never forget that conversation. But I also never got that onionlwas burrito. Those days were better times. Just. In gerneral. 

Im plsying supermariorpg seven stars legend right now. Never have before really. Cept crappy emulator for like the bowerse battle and no further. SNES Classic mini is a good purchase even if I go full nostalgia and sit on the damn floor like and invlid. Wow I was typing real well intil the end there. 

Shit beer and shit rum and for a shit night that’s fun woo!

yalls like therapy for me. I lwan mean. Like venting therapy. I can get all fucked up. Then I can get drunk. And just ramble bullshit and no it’ll be accepted (yes that should be know) and. It helps. Not to be all melodramatic and I try to not cent the real shot and be a downer just feeling like I got aomebody. Bobody! Whats the B stand for?! (Was watching The Office earlier) (US) @dragkonnopethatsnotit.... @drahkon @martinist @S.C.G (Thank god yours comes up with a capital S. ) @Glen-i @Ashely fuck. & @ aashely >_> damn admins.... @Ashley and whomever else reads this thread. This thread started by @flameboy he outta get jn here. Thanks all. Shit. Not I z now im sorry this is an eddit. It was meant tk be short. I don’t love you all. Or likely any of you. But dammit tdo I really like all of thos community. Especially dissenting views. @Ronnie even if I don’t agree I very much like being able to argue/discuss a point. I now feel a bit an ass calling you out since I do agree with you I think semi often. 

More rum!!!

Edited by Nolan
I dont have to give no reason fuck you
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, martinist said:

Hi @drahkon its me,You wANNNS HEAR SOME FURURE BASS?

Yes. I would like to hear some FURURE BASS.

4 hours ago, martinist said:

fucking future bass boom boom boom bommbooom boom boom booom

Nice.

hdfi.gif

10 hours ago, Nolan said:

The fuck @drahkon whym I a noob.

I donÄt know.

Noob.by the way, @Nolan,how much more details can you remember about that one night at Tao bell?

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

@dragkonnopethatsnotit....

yup. that's not it.

Anyway, youÄ're awesome. Dude. this A umlaut fuck this.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nolan said:

yalls like therapy for me. I lwan mean. Like venting therapy. I can get all fucked up. Then I can get drunk. And just ramble bullshit and no it’ll be accepted (yes that should be know) and. It helps. Not to be all melodramatic and I try to not cent the real shot and be a downer just feeling like I got aomebody. Bobody! Whats the B stand for?! (Was watching The Office earlier) (US) @dragkonnopethatsnotit.... @drahkon @martinist @S.C.G (Thank god yours comes up with a capital S. ) @Glen-i @Ashely fuck. & @ aashely >_> damn admins.... @Ashley and whomever else reads this thread. This thread started by @flameboy he outta get jn here. Thanks all. Shit. Not I z now im sorry this is an eddit. It was meant tk be short. I don’t love you all. Or likely any of you. But dammit tdo I really like all of thos community. Especially dissenting views. @Ronnie even if I don’t agree I very much like being able to argue/discuss a point. I now feel a bit an ass calling you out since I do agree with you I think semi often. 

Oh boy, he got to that stage of drunk. You know the one. The "I love you" stage.

vkEy9.gif

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, martinist said:

Hi @drahkon its me, fuck yoj, you're a fucking light ewifgt fuck you. my head feels like it is'nt no my fucking head mand my tongue is numb. You wANNNS HEAR SOME FURURE BASS? Surre you do fucking future bass boom boom boom bommbooom boom boom booom my tongue is burningf fuck you. Donnald Tramp, fuck you.

I seriously don't remember posting this....hlep me, I think I have a problem

Edited by martinist
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Oh boy, he got to that stage of drunk. You know the one. The "I love you" stage.

vkEy9.gif

No I specifically said I don’t love. 

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4749567

Don’t judge. Just go woth the flow. 

Hey guys and galls. Fun...no the opposite of that. Horrible fact, salad does not absorb boose at all. Cause i speialed pretty quick last night to the close my eyes and try not to die stage. Im blaming the non absorency status of lettuce fkr that. Booze is best when drank quickly amd time delayed via pizza crust. 

My run may also have had an effect. Walking today has been....sore typically. But certainly possible. Did i mention yet im unemployed? Laid off. Possible strike imminent. So. I can do thinks like get drunk on weekdays and sleep in. Ill go back to work soon. Or strike iunno or care. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Nice to see Thekla for a change, as opposed to Colin. Mix it up with some Gifs from Seven Psychopaths.

Dping m y best,. If you donjÄt like it:

9eXj.gif

@Nolan you'Äre not a noobl GOD FUCKING DAMN THIS SHIT. This stupid Ä unlaut unlaut umlaut. ItÄs right next to ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''. Fuck this,.

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Did....did the german language just break @drahkon? Or at least the Umlaut j mean. I think it did. 

Anywhooo. Yeah i dont fucking know. Rum and IPAs and Final Fantasy 3/5. Ahen. 3/6. Blasted fatdingers. 

I havent watched 7 psychopaths since it came out. I really enjoyed it i should watch that shit again. I also should watch Pans Labyrinth, I bought it for the 10 year anniversary and then...just neber warched it. Which is sad because j really like the movie. Just not the right mood for aomething that cant be background noise is the problem. Alsways the problem. 

The Umlaut can kiss my ass...it's stupid.

@Nolan watch Pans Labyrinth now. DO IT.

I'm off to work now. :blank:

Spoiler

Hi, it's me. I'm really fuckingdrtunk fuck you! you dont diserve to read this without lcoling onig the spoiler tag. So you gotta click on tit fuck you. thats the spoiler.

Drunk runk srunk thats me. Eating fucking chicken wings. eating all hte chicken wings p ni here. woooooooo! fish and mean meat and garlic and coonion and poerk and everything fuck you. and thats that bottom line Becaue Stobne Cold said so.

PPs. Fucky you.

• Haha 4

Didn't wanna get drunk but what can you do. Dude autocois autocorrect is awesome right now. Look at this. Almost perfect.

Anyways. Going home now. Have to wake up in 3 hours. Cool

@nolan no.

@martinist sick.

Enjoy your night everybody. Peace out

• Like 2

Hi it's me, i'm inhebriatrd and shit. I remember having a conversation avbout Jacobs ladder...the thing is I can't remember where I chad that converastion....so i'm kinda scaring myself rifght now. I tr remember having the conversation. I ust don't remember where I had it....scared Martins.

Anydsways heres a vodep of Steveg Austibn Stunning the Rock alot

Edited by martinist

Goo d morning, you lovely people.

I'm going to sleep now. Just wanted to let you know!

Bye<3

• Like 1

Hm. I'm sad. 

For the last two weeks I've spent a lot of time with people from all over Europe (there was an event which was organized by the European Students' Forum which I am a part of) but tonight was the last time I got to spent time with them...maybe forever...maybe for a few months. :( I shed some tears, I drank some beers...now I will go to sleep. 

The last two weeks were amazing and I will cherish them for the rest of my life :) 

Diodn't make a single mistake. YEAH BITCH!

FUCK!

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 1

Yep, I'm in a good mood.

@Glen-i You're weird. Greninja as your avatar...why? It's a frog-ninja Pokémon. Well, I guess that's pretty cool. Ok, you'r not weird.

@martinist you#Re weird.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1