NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, bob said:

A lot of the Discworld novels are standalone anyway, you don't have to read all the others to enjoy it. I got won't feel like you have to slog through 30 books just to get anywhere.

Small Gods is a good standalone book. As is Pyramids. Moving Pictures is another. You might miss some of the jokes and references if you haven't read the others, but I think you'll still enjoy them.

You don't sound drunk at all.

I'm a high-functioning alcoholic.
  • Like 1
  • Weird 1

4 minutes ago, bob said:
5 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'm a high-functioning alcoholic.

Are you great at driving under influence as well? Fun fact: A designated driver is called a "Bob" in Dutch.

Are you great at driving under influence as well? Fun fact: A designated driver is called a "Bob" in Dutch.
How bizarre. We call ours a Sméagol.
  • Weird 1

2 minutes ago, bob said:
7 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

How bizarre. We call ours a Sméagol.

What's bizarre is I'm never drunk, but can't drive for shit anyway. Never let me drive you is what I'm saying.

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

What's bizarre is I'm never drunk, but can't drive for shit anyway. Never let me drive you is what I'm saying.

Well I’ve heard that the Dutch traditionally use ice skates to get around in the winter anyways. 

• Like 1
  • Weird 1

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

Well I’ve heard that the Dutch traditionally use ice skates to get around in the winter anyways. 

Yeah, global warming put an end to that.

ellow botys...nice to see touu'reall i'm the fdrinking mood. as iam i boy s......as am i. Eating left over foosd and vomiting water. vomiting all the water. I'm gonna put your light s out . I'm gonna rock your baocdk u till you put those light out.

Hi i'm drink and i would like yotto to let you know that i am also drunk. Just so we're all clear. by the way i'm gonna tell my dead gandmother that you were all good peole, so you can all get into the heavans. I'll gfuck ing sacraface myseflf.

You are sooo dead, dancing with the enemy, you are sooo dead fighting with the melodyyyyyyy....

You guys remember when the undertaker fucking wrecked mankind when he choke slamed him through that cage? fucking backlash 1998 holy fuck. I thought that guy fucking died. wooooooooooooooooo and even before that he threw him on to hte fucking table. I have the utmost respect for mick foley.....

• Confused 1

@martinist

When you go to bed, take a water bottle with you with ice water in it. You’ll thank me later if you do. Because ummm. Vomiting water is, well not good. Not good at all. 

Edited by Nolan
  • Like 1

2574046-9812635719-i7NpL.gif

Footage of Drahkon tonight?

i was a bit unenthusedq about the beers at the store so i got a 12 pack of bitch srinks (which is a derogatory as fuck term for them but im powerunf through it!!). Strawebrry-a-rita. Theyres okay but so surgary. 8% though so they do the job. 

• Haha 4

And here I am wondering what a "Bitch drink" is.

Enlighten me with your drunken knowledge, @Nolan!

EDIT: Damn you, autocorrect! *GASP* Damn you, no backspace rule! I meant "Bitch Srink"

Edited by Glen-i

Bitch. Femlae dog, minus female. No wait im retarded, minus dog. Female diringk. Xx like I said derogatory. Basically unmanly drinks. Coolers. But, bish. I dont care they tasty. 

11 hours ago, Nolan said:

2574046-9812635719-i7NpL.gif

Footage of Drahkon tonight?

Surprisingly fitting, apparently. God told that I'm an awesome dancer. (Edit: WOW, that was a weird typo; I'm leaving it but meant to write "got"; I'm sober...)

Well, I guess drunk drahkon has the moves.

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 1

Alright nboys? i remenmer when we swaped names and you'd try to out drink me anf your friends all hateddted me well fuck it fi they take fuck it if they all try to get to us because i''ll let them all try to get yo us

Hi if you didn't know enany btter you'd say i was drunk, but i'm not. I'm not fucking drunk i just like to drink alot of alchohal and listen to suome banging tunes, My fingers are numbm , my toes are numb, everything is bumb because my bolood isn't flowing to my extremities. Remember when Owen heart died. I was watching an Over the Edge PPV with my brother in 1999 and Owen fuckig wrecked himself onthe mat. I was like WTF ooooh shiiiiiiit. They kept going, they kept the PPXV going what the fuck is wrong with Vince McMahon?

Clarity.....

No marrinist @martinist you’re wrong I don’t think youre drunk i know yojre drunk. You started talking abkjt 90s wrestinking wrestling* thats a clear akfb. Aign. Close enkjgb 

ive gone full white trash and am drinking whiskey right out of a plastic bottle tonight. Classg yah. 

So... 695A9LO.jpg

our small group does a thing where we’ve been writing wrickys name on shit at work. Fucking everywhere. Half our tools have his name even to speak nothing of numerous pipes and iveams.  So it’s mildly funny to ise to do that in the image. 

Now im to be terrible ans ask yous to committ vsome small vandalismn. Help the ricky sedlar tag go international. Pictures mah help. We’ll be appreciated I mean. 

Its just a stupid thing and is fucnny so i dont want anyone to actually get in trouble over this by righting it writing it on like persobal property of someone unsuspecting or whatever. 

Though, ill be jonest there may or may not be a frisge in New Wotek yoek Yoek York!! Fucking hell i think the calibration is off. Ummm where was it ? Fridge in NY that’s tagged in a super8 motel. Maybbe matbe not. 

But seriously, someone go out that on a chalkboard even and I’ll be appreciative. Ricky Sedlar shall be a real world meme

• Like 1

....thank....you? I’m not sure of the ....the why of that comment. As in....why?

• Weird 1

Does the emote for the “weird l” reaction make anyone else think of Attack on Titan and that theyre about to be eatwn?

creepy-attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-2

It's 4:10am yeah i know, what the fuck are you fonna do about it?

Edited by martinist
  • Haha 1
  • Weird 2

Salutardtinos infadels!

S o i've nbeen drinking and I felt that I hadt oppost her ebev because it seems like i;m oneof the only three pwoeple that post here anymore I love you guys UI swear but fucking comme on! fucking fdrink somethint!

Wrestling! in the 90s an d 2000s lemmie think of somethign to m-post,,,,'

Remember in WCW when bBooker T called Hulk Hogan a niggfger?

awwww shit some. He was fine for that kinda shit1!

wooooo natur boy!!!! woooooo!!!!!

• Haha 3

Yeaaah. I’m working the night shift, 6-10s so no drinking for me for a while. But I’ll certainly come in and enjoy your drunken ass posts. 

• Like 1

Long time no see.

Plan for tonight: Meet with a lady in a bar and go to a club with her afterwards (90s Party, fuck yeah!). Thing is: I need to get drunk to really go crazy on the dance floor, but drinking enough for that at a bar is too expensive.
So I opened the bottle of Jameson I have and now I'm enjoying some liquor :)

Need to get a little tipsy until 9pm, should be easy enough since my alcohol tolerance is quite low what with the ketogenic diet and all.

I'm back.

What a weird night. An hour after we entered the club a lady came over and started to dance with me. But she came on to me very aggressively...she pushed away my company, pushed away another dude next to us...well, she was pretty but her behaviour was an immediate turn off.
30 minutes later another lady came to us. However, she started dancing with my company. It was a nice view :D That sadly didn't last long as my friend isn't interested in girls.
About 45 minutes later a dude came to me and started flirting with me. I told him I'm not interested and that was it.

Anyway. The music was great, but that's to be expected when you grow up in the 90's. I'm exhausted. Good night you wonderful people.