NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guyts fucxkinb guy got arrwrreesrted in my pub adb ge hguys made thenm ckise si u deeebnwwws e d tobgo thi tgeheirgew pucb abd u qwbr thtewe u kvidve tiyu qkk my fubngerwsaRE QEj bAE IBAIKEt sinw guya AJKWSD T IDRUC TWHWN HONW FUXJ THEN QWIIIIII111111111

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

Yeah. Guy got srrestedd is all I got. 

Home again aftwr all the death business. It fucking sucks. 8 years ago wel all got together for my grnadmas 80th birthday. And then that was it. I didn’t see those family members until.....well some last year and some this year. Aunts and uncles made it for my uncles funeral last year. A very ninor family reunion occured basically. 

Then this year my geandma. So it’s horrible circumstances but we make the best of it. I got to see and meet a lot of cousins. And as exhausting as it was to constantly socialize (and aleep in a childs bed)(minus the child of course) i come home and its just so lonely. Blrh 

One cousin. She’s 5. She reminds me soooko so so much of my youngest nices. Nieces. Singular i mean. The look of them the manner they speak. So similar. And I picked up and she latched ahold and hugged me. Then said ahe wasn’t going to let go of me until her dad gor thwre. She was fvinf one armed hugs while I held here hahaha. *held her*. 

Another cousin sin had a cyst during pregnancy...no that soesnt flow roght. She was the fetus. The cyst caused her brain to form around hiiigdjndndndndn form around it. Shes 15 and mentally aboit 8, But just so friendly and sweet. Hugging everyone and wanting to be best friends woth everybody. 

Rue whiskey beer sadmness. Better than arrests jn my lub tho

• Like 1

9 hours ago, martinist said:

hey guyts fucxkinb guy got arrwrreesrted in my pub adb ge hguys made thenm ckise si u deeebnwwws e d tobgo thi tgeheirgew pucb abd u qwbr thtewe u kvidve tiyu qkk my fubngerwsaRE QEj bAE IBAIKEt sinw guya AJKWSD T IDRUC TWHWN HONW FUXJ THEN QWIIIIII111111111

Translation...

"Hey Guys, fucking guy got arrested in my pub and the guys made them close so I decided  to go to the other pub and I  got there I couldn't feel my fingers were... *gives up* I'm so drunk, woooooooo! Fuck you guys!!!!!111111"

Or something to that effect, It's got to be close though, right @martinist? :p

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don't want to drink anymore....

yeah pretty much, some guy was having an argument with his wife and he was loaded. Had to get the police out since he was getting in everyones faces and being loud as all hell. and since the bartender wasn't fully trained then the pub got shut down for the night. Had to go to the Craigdarroch. Fun times untill I woke up this morning with a huge fecking hangover.

Edited by martinist
added information
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I haven’t really eaten today, but now I plan to drink until I can’t feel. Hopefully 9 beers can do it. 

Ha who am I kidding I can’t drink that many beers. I get too full. Bleeeeeh. 

6 beers , still feel. 3 at 7% two aay 8.3% one at 6.1%. Need more. Then I can rin my life properly. Or just nap til tomorroy. Blowing out my candle not tho

Edited by Nolan
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Nolan said:

I haven’t really eaten today, but now I plan to drink until I can’t feel. Hopefully 9 beers can do it. 

Ha who am I kidding I can’t drink that many beers. I get too full. Bleeeeeh. 

6 beers , still feel. 3 at 7% two aay 8.3% one at 6.1%. Need more. Then I can rin my life properly. Or just nap til tomorroy. Blowing out my candle not tho

nGbi0KV.jpg

Damn it! This tells me nothing!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

I also want to know what "to rin my life" means.

Edit: Well, I guess it's "ruin" so nothing special. ::shrug:

Edited by drahkon

53 minutes ago, drahkon said:

I also want to know what "to rin my life" means.

Edit: Well, I guess it's "ruin" so nothing special. ::shrug:

It could be "run"? As in "to run my life properly"

That'd make sense. You'd have to be pretty drunk to think alcohol could help you run your life well.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 1

Ahh hell why not both. I mean I blew out my candle instead of falling asleep with it burning. That’s running properly right?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolan said:

Ahh hell why not both. I mean I blew out my candle instead of falling asleep with it burning. That’s running properly right?

Don't run with candles. Or while sleeping.

• Thanks 1

Weall be slippin! No posts isince the 17th (which hey, 4 year anniversary of my truck catchjng on fire on the freeway :()

im sli aipp sipping on some detroit Rye Whiskey. 98.8 proof. Its good. Strong. Gonna switch to scotch though soon. Muuuuch cheaper. 

Ninjaedit fXVnYQk.jpgvGUzesr.jpg7aRRSTq.jpg

bevauss I can

Edited by Nolan
  • Thanks 2

I keep forgetting i have freaking whisky stones in my cupboard. Been drinking room temp whisky this entire time.... Sticking them in the fridge now...

Edited by martinist

10 minutes ago, martinist said:

I keep forgetting i have freaking whisky stones in my cupboard. Been drinking room temp whisky this entire time.... Sticking them in the fridge now...

.........:confused: I just put my whiskey in the freezer. And have it on ice. Can’t get it cold enough. 

• Like 1

NFL Playoffs

Drank half a bottle of rum

It's Sunday today

Haiku bitches.

• Haha 2

NFL as in like the US football? That’s just sad. Watch a good sport instead. Like Hockey. Red Wings managed a freakin shutout today. 4-0. 

28 minutes ago, Nolan said:
28 minutes ago, Nolan said:

NFL as in like the US football? That’s just sad. Watch a good sport instead.

Just let me enjoy it. I like it. :p

That’s uhhh. Thats one helluva quote there. Might even fall under libel. 

• Like 1

NFL is boring. Big giys in pads hugginand tossing their balls around. Im American and Id rather watch Soccer/Football than American football. 

Fuck. I’d rathe watch curling. You evety watch curling? Its intense. Watch it this olpimics. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nolan said:

NFL is boring. Big giys in pads hugginand tossing their balls around. Im American and Id rather watch Soccer/Football than American football. 

Fuck. I’d rathe watch curling. You evety watch curling? Its intense. Watch it this olpimics. 

I like curling and will watch If i find the time.

Well...I'm not going to argue. I like American Football and you can't change that :p

• Sad 1

On the other hand i cant deny  sligth pride in that the sport has found fans in europe. So cheers to that. 

Do you go full merican and get into NCAA college footbal though? Guys at work tdo and its the silliest damn thing oto me. Arguing about these kids (teens and early 20s!) playing and earning a degree breaking this bodies and the school makes millions. Ahhh well, go blue. 

Football anecdote. Sophomore and Junior year (10th and 11th) I rode my horse out on the field at the start of home highschool games. Semj mascot moral thing. I started it the year after a close friend passed away kn a car accident. I wore his jersey when i rode ar the fames. Fames games. He died the day after mothers days :( ANYWHO  that’s a thing I did. Never stated for the fames but oh well. The very last game I rode at my fucking saddle looosened up and slide 90 degrees and I feel landinf hard on my bip. Good times falling off a horse in front of most theschool haha. 

American Football is becoming a huge thing in Germany, actually.

Nah, I don't watch college Football. Don't have the time.

Edited by drahkon