NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, drahkon said:

I'Äve acuatllly never been to the octeronber FEST. It'sway too expensive for a student. SO I just get drunk whenever i want to and its relatiely cheap. Apparently I manage d to arrange a date for Wednesday. With that young lady I wanted to see a week atog. ago. WE might see aeach other oj non ON tuesday. I will be extraordinarily drunk so...i hop she will be, too, or she wonÄt b e there at all....

Well hears hopiing you gdet your ghole hole sut sitr sir!!

Just now, martinist said:

Well hears hopiing you gdet your ghole hole sut sitr sir!!

IÄm actually hjoping for a bj under a bridge, but i might be interested in getting my ghole sut, if you explain to me what exactly trhat means.

• Like 1

getting youd your hole sis referencing to engaging in sexual intercoutrse with a famale. Undcer a bfritge or ovtherwise sir!

Hi i'm don don done fdrinking and i'd like yo let you kno konw how drunk i am I xaam excedingly drunk i'vebeen drinknig doe r for a while dfuck oy u you fuy guys fuck you gutys my mouth feels like its' on fire since i've bee ndowning all thsis whiskey wwooooo!!!! next eweek i''l be getting to teh bars abd stuff so you know i neee dot pay out and stuf so screw you gttyuys !!!

i li live you guys i 'm sorrty my mouth is just numvanf on fire and stuff i need to stop drinknig i wnna foto carlisle and wall the tiem goig where ever i want fuck you guys woooooo!!!!

• Haha 1

God damn classy mother fucker there. 

Whiskey. Shot. Monster energy. That shall be my life now. I fucking give up. Im tired of trying so damn hard and it being nothing. Wanting to talk trying to talk and friends being brick walls constantly. I feel I’m typing too coherently so another shot (insert thro gif) 

I get people being busy and having liges and shit. But ugh a wek of bisy work and then no reposne the rest of the day is fucking weary. From some one I talk to daily for the past 6-7 years. The conclusion I can only come to is they dont want to talk anymore. 

Whatever depressing shit. I’ll go back to drinking and playing south park and watching hockey. All of the stimulation! All the distractions. 

Edit: small shoutout to SCG for apparently reading every post and reacting to most of them. Like really, it’s awesome man. 

Edited by Nolan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Nolan said:

small shoutout to SCG for apparently reading every post and reacting to most of them. Like really, it’s awesome man. 

That is indeed a small shoutout.

Oh my god, did I just make a @bob-joke?

• Haha 1

That is indeed a small shoutout.

Oh my god, did I just make a [mention=229]bob[/mention]-joke?
Check the aisles. Is anyone rolling in them? If not, no.
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nolan said:

Edit: small shoutout to SCG for apparently reading every post and reacting to most of them. Like really, it’s awesome man. 

Thank you, I only just read this but yes, I do indeed read every post in this thread - whenever I'm still awake at that time - and I will generally react to the majority of posts where possible. :D

I was considering joining in at one point as I'd just started playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but I only started drinking at around 1am so I didn't get anywhere near drunk enough sadly. :blush:

Though I did manage more than a couple of hours of gameplay time after a long shift at work which is pretty good for me but I only had the one drink of vodka in the end as I was pretty engrossed in the opening section of the game... :) and then before I knew it, the time was 3am so.  :zzz:

We'll see though, it is December afterall so I may end up buying a decent bottle of Rum pretty soon, so I may post in here yet, when you least expect it. ;)

In the meantime I'll be sure to keep checking in on this glorious thread though. :peace:

Edited by S.C.G
  • Thanks 1

Well...in 90 minutes I'll have my first beer of the day.

Tonight our student association is throwing a party and it's kind of a tradition for my best mate and I to drink the whole day and then go absolutely ape shit in the club. :D

That Lady Just Said: I'm probably tio tired tomorrow.

Well...fuck it. I don't have time for this.

As Foo Fighter'$ Leader Singer once Said: done, done, onto the next one

• Haha 1

Ob nun muss my way yo yo the Club

Paaaartyyyy awesome . Awesome. Drbk drunk. Hi

Considering deleting this embarrassing shambles of a thread probably wiser...

3 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Oor, fuck you get drunk and join in on the fun. Or the not fun. Or don’t. I’m not a cop. 

Certainly don’t deplete it though. There is a lot of history in this thread. Lock it at kost but I personally hope not. 

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Considering why we turned off double post prevention...

Well, I apologize. But this is the drunken thread. Things like this happen.

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

Certainly don’t deplete it though. There is a lot of history in this thread. Lock it at kost but I personally hope not. 

I don't really see a reason to delete or lock this. If people don't like it, they can just stay clear of it. This thread has been here for 7 years now and as far as I can tell no one has a problem with it. Well...apparently one has.

7 hours ago, Ronnie said:

avatar2545_12.thumb.gif.5241b8decbd086bd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, drahkon said:

Well, I apologize. But this is the drunken thread. Things like this happen.

You just don't get the dry British wit do you? 😋

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I'm German, so this shouldn't come as a surprise. :p

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

I’m American (Irish German descent) so....also no. Which @Ronnie my fuck you was meant to be cheeky by the way. 

Yeah I'm not going to delete it unless there is a clear reason to (sustained illegal talk and that sort). If y'all want to make a tit out of yourselves then so be it 😋

• Haha 3

We can't delete this thread I'm so proud of it hahaha. Also represents a historic moment in my life, the girlfriend I was playing drunken monopoly with is now my wife!

• Like 2