NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally no clue ihow j put this post ibro ubti ibro into a spoiker.. .but I didnn.. fucjunf dunnr drunj talent. 

Haaaaaa in 7 hours I have to be up, in 8bhours I have to be clocked into work.  I think I am using whiskryy appropriactibly

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Nolan said:

ibro ubti ibro

I honestly thought this was Latin. It isn't.

• Like 5

hye...i'm drunk and i;sd yjudt like to say tha t i ahave knida dbnone fgood andsdtuff

So angyway I saw htis cart in the roat. Kitteh!!1!!!!

Also there awas a laod s of bikers andonde passed out in yhr booth and wweveryone was straing stw them"!

My neck jkinda hurst so i'm gonna tlisten to some tiunes and thene u'm gonna got to bed.

wooooo!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, martinist said:

So angyway I saw htis cart in the roat. Kitteh!!1!!!!

I literally thought you were talking about a game cartridge. That probably says more about me than you.

• Like 1

I don't remember taking a picture of a cat....I don't remember going to bed last night either.

Maybe i should stop drinking >_>

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Who makes bad decisions?! This guy! Had a helluva hangover today. Figure why nit do it again tomorrow. Shot3!

• Like 1

Freshmen week has begun. Which means: Drinks all day.
2.5 litres of beer in 45 minutes on an empty stomach is not good. I'm not drunk, but I feel weird :D

Bought a bottle of vodka (because I hate everything) and I just got asked if I'm over 18...uhm...I'm 27.

Yoko whasdup noobsb

100000 junos final Fantasy VIii

Im the best

And im duebk

YeaH

• Like 2

1 hour ago, martinist said:

Is is wierd that I read all of drahkon's posts in Rick's voice?

Nope, I’d say it’s perfectly acceptable. 

Just woke up to see what I wrote in here this time...

...and there's nothing.

Sorry. :D

Konami ruined the cobntinuity of Metal Geard Solid!Q

They shou ld  necver have remplaced Dacvid Hayter! They dfucked uop the continubity for me!

fuck Keifer Sutherlancd!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, martinist said:

Konami ruined the cobntinuity of Metal Geard Solid!Q

They shou ld  necver have remplaced Dacvid Hayter! They dfucked uop the continubity for me!

fuck Keifer Sutherlancd!!!

Hey! You leave Keifer and his beautiful doughy dad-bod out of this y'hear. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gaggle64 said:

Hey! You leave Keifer and his beautiful doughy dad-bod out of this y'hear. 

Negative. David Hayter 4 lyfe. #notmysnake. (Haaaaatopical)

suppin aip fuck. Su sipping on some vodka (ketel one) mixed with Cran-lemonade....whatever the fuck that means. Playin some destiny. Hit 303 light after doing the nightfall. My feet feel funny, probably because theyre cold. 

• Like 1

I really need to drink with you guys at one point in my life.

Speaking of drinks: Wednesday...holy smokes. Drinks all day and party all night. If I'm able to use my phone you can expect one or two posts in here.

• Thanks 1

Maybe one day I’ll make a pilgrimage to visit Germany. Though, don’t be offended please, I’ve never been that interested in visitwing:/. Like it would be cool and I wouldn’t turn down a trip. I just think I’d rather visit like Ireland or Japan (Okinawa srea. Best sushi according to my former marine buddy) or Moscow because I love the architecture. But I’ve done less for drinking buddies. Wow that sentence got away from me wuick. It should mean I would enjoy drinking with you and would possibly make the trip. 

Antways or anyways. Eitherway bot (bot(not!!)) a word. (All 3 of them)

yall is missing out though. I garuntee (no typis I’m just bad at that word) because I’m drinking Founders Breakfast Stout. Brewed here in Michigan, it’s a Double Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal Stout and it is so fucking vgood an 8% and so dark I t it looks like cocacola. If someohow it’s imported and you see it for sale I highly recommend it. Imalso driving wait no not that. Srinking....close enough. A Detroit made vodka. It’s brettybgood as far as cvodkas god. 

How do you tell someone you love them? Haaatrick question you don’t because knowledge is power. And also because you know better and tha t nothing is reciprocated.

ALSO. Finally playing MMGS5. ....Ground Zeroews. Never gave it a fair play a few years back. Figured I should before I dive into phantom pain

ieJnC1U.jpg2wG9gti.jpg

lookitdatfartvabyearungoatmeal. Holyshit. Fatbabyeating justwow 

Edited by Nolan
DRINKYS
  • Like 2

Antways...someone make something funny ot of this. I can't- I'm insane.

Well...goo d night. Something was very wrong with m tonit. IÄ slee now

Antways could only be funny as either a simant joke. Or maybe as astretch an dieantword joke but I doubt it. 

Now yes. Go sleep you beautiful German bastard you. At least one of those adjectives is correct. Can gwrman be an adjective?or is it rude to deceive daomeone by thwir nationality/heritagw?

4 hours ago, Nolan said:

Now yes. Go sleep you beautiful German bastard you. At least one of those adjectives is correct. Can gwrman be an adjective?or is it rude to deceive daomeone by thwir nationality/heritagw?

You can trust me, you did not deceive me by my nationality, whatever that means :D

Oh, and I'll have you know: I am beaufitul :p

Edit: Oh my God, I didn't even notice this:

Awesome.

Edited by drahkon
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, drahkon said:

You can trust me, you did not deceive me by my nationality, whatever that means :D

You sure he didn't deceive you by your nationality? How do you know you're actually German? Do you remember being born in Germany? Are you sure Nolan didn't take you as a baby from your mother country, and transplant you to Germany, therefore deceiving you by your nationality?

Sounds like you may have been deceived to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nolan said:

I don't think I can make a dictionary definition for that one...

11 hours ago, Nolan said:

yall is missing out though. I garuntee (no typis I’m just bad at that word) because I’m drinking Founders Breakfast Stout.

That's perfect though!

Typi (Ti-Pee)

1. v. Incorrectly spelling a word by accident due to being unskilled at spelling that word.

Ex. Jason totally Typi'd the word "Objective" at the Spelling Bee, like he always does.

• Haha 3