NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

....i really need to stop drinking >_> sore head is sore >_<

It's this girl called Zoe I'm worried about.

....i really need to stop drinking >_> sore head is sore >_<

You need to drink more, I'm curious about this new disco Jesus.

So you just got in drunk did you go to the cash machine for that extra drink you really didn't need?

NO?!!!! GREAT! Now take out your bank card and go to

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=8205

pick your favourite N-E Extra Life Team member and sponsor them the price of a drink! It's as simple as that!

Edited by flameboy

I love you flameboy. But not for that post. that was atrocious and I don't know what half of it is!

I merelyt love you ofor the fact I didn't have to search ofor this fthread in my vodjay addled mind!

MotherfuckersSERSajihvub[ifa omsdR Dishonored no longer runs after windows updates.

Motherfuckers fuckinty fuckdsang;oifda h;lnsahiafuck

Seriously god dodgjafm apomdo good game.

So tentaticve (*sober!!!) plans I'm gonna go to vancouver BC Canada next year and meet a lady I know online. PLATONIC!!!

Outta me be fun. Sh'es neear some skiing mountains and such all. It sucks....my best freinds are online. I hace offline friends but they on honesltly know less I don't trust thm as mushc. peple I know online are who I talk to dailr and trust most. how odd is that? I mean my family doesn't know. Anyways since dishonored wont run (FUCKERS FUCKING FUCK FUcK) I fguess I'll play Dues Ex Human revolution. Or manybe Supe Box crate when the think is too much.

I love you flameboy. But not for that post. that was atrocious and I don't know what half of it is!

I merelyt love you ofor the fact I didn't have to search ofor this fthread in my vodjay addled mind!

MotherfuckersSERSajihvub[ifa omsdR Dishonored no longer runs after windows updates.

Motherfuckers fuckinty fuckdsang;oifda h;lnsahiafuck

Seriously god dodgjafm apomdo good game.

So tentaticve (*sober!!!) plans I'm gonna go to vancouver BC CLOLanada next year and meet a lady I know online. PLATONIC!!!

Outta me be fun. Sh'es neear some skiing mountains and such all. It sucks....my best freinds are online. I hace offline friends but they on honesltly know less I don't trust thm as mushc. peple I know online are who I talk to dailr and trust most. how odd is that? I mean my family doesn't know. Anyways since dishonored wont run (FUCKERS FUCKING FUCK FUcK) I fguess I'll play Dues Ex Human revolution. Or manybe Supe Box crate when the think is too much.

LOL...you can't blame me for trying to whip up some funds! Glad I helped you though!

I wasn't blaming you at all...I just honestly didn't understand your post :p

I wasn't blaming you at all...I just honestly didn't understand your post :p

lol fair enough....you're up early considering how drunk u appeared?!

Yea....I slept for about 6 hours and was up at 5:15. The bad thing about 5:15 is....it's rather boring so I went back to bed.

Actually...closer to 5 hours of sleep I think. I know I was still up at 11:30...but not much longer after that.

What started as a small glass before an early bed has led me to reaching the bottom of a full bottle of South African red while watching a BBC4 documentary about coppicing at 0024 hours.

Don't judge me, I work in retail.

It's actually a good hobby to get drunk and watch or read documentaries. Someone the most useless and trivial of information will be stored. I have one friend who learned about Salt and another that watched about Bees.

I have one friend who learned about Salt and another that watched about Bees.

Woah man, you sure are living the high life!

Riiiight, so I walked back from the guy I'm with to find my two friends snuggling & awake. I'm awake with a glass of Prosecco wine while my 2 friends beg for duvets. Ill just get drunk here and reminisce.

I'm pretty fucking drink right now but I'm dressed as Vokdemort so fuck yeah!

I'm pretty fucking drink right now but I'm dressed as Vokdemort so fuck yeah!

More like Lord Vodkamort, amirite?

More like Zambucamort! I had wait, that makes no fucking sense....

Did you drink *all* that scrumpy/westons?

2.5 litres out of 3 i reckon' date=' with some skittles vodka shots for good measure. In a strong field of competition, this is nearly the sorest my head has yet been after a night out. Though eating bacon has had some healing qualities by now.. [/color']

2.5 litres out of 3 i reckon, with some skittles vodka shots for good measure. In a strong field of competition, this is nearly the sorest my head has yet been after a night out. Though eating bacon has had some healing qualities by now..

29137979.jpg

Edited by jayseven

That is... ouch. Ouch ouch ouch :P I do prefe the headache to the gut-rot/pukulele outcome, however!

29137979.jpg

Haha, that did cross my mind as I posted. He did ask though :P

That is... ouch. Ouch ouch ouch :P I do prefe the headache to the gut-rot/pukulele outcome' date=' however![/quote']

Yeah I had both this morning. You know it's pretty bad when the day's first cigarette makes you want to throw up everywhere :heh:

I'm not particularly drunk, but I was merry until got annoyed. At a friends party and 4 of us decided to get a taxi home, two other girls who said they were going clubbing then missed a lift home and tagged with us to the taxi queue. I then got verbal for suggesting that us original 4 should go together because we already agreed to. Got the old 'my boyfriend will beat you up for not taking care of me' treatment. Pissed me right off, I know her fella better than I know her and don't expect any grief but still very immature.

Ruined my night because its all I can think about now, stupid alcohol.

I went pr0 last night. Took Ghostbuster costume to work with me, finished at 10pm: straight into costume (putting uniform in locker) and to the bus stop. Partying for sisters 30th until 3ish, went to work, changed back into uniform and had a few hours on/off napping until starting work at 7. So ready for comfy bed now.