NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god, my semichavvy friend's terminology has rubbed off on me. This will help things ¬¬

I moved out of my home town 2 years ago, well tonight I went back to local pub I use to visit 3 times a week when I was single and between the age bracket of 17-21.

Well 1 St time to this place with my old group of 'locals', and this pub has changed hands from 'insert pub franchise' to hungry horse which is more family friendly franchise.

Well at 8 on the dot some one got a good old fashioned glass to the face, then the ruckuss that followed spread to where me and my old chums were seated.

1st thing one of my friends does is open the window to try and jump out for 'quick escape'...

Well thes e peope in the scrap didn't look too healthy when it was spit up. The chap that was glassed was unfortunately glassed inthe face and suffered cuts under his eye and around his mouth. The other blOke was jumped on by a few people to calm the situation down.

As intentioned previously this place is a hungry horse not a proper night out establishment so there were families there with younger children who unfortunately had to see this, the parents rightly so left as soon as safe, but not can't image how to explain that unpleasant site to their children.

After that though, great night had my by group of friends, many JD and cokes downed. Now watching oceans 12 on tv Teying to soba up a bit.

I have a Kebab so all is well :)

HEY cunts.

Saw The Artist tonight - stunning, yes, delightful. I've areayd backspaced so much in thus pos post anc and won't anymore.

Found out a friend of mine almost had sex with Gareth Thotmas the rugby player (and is apparently now on Big brother?). Such a joke. Hey, lie. Hey life. Well they were having sex-ish then were interuppted then he had to go then thomas came out ta dah!

IBack down to london tomorrow where Life Begins.

I'm sober, but this seems the most appropriate place to share.

Fill a shot glass with milk, place cookie on top. Flip upside down and allow milk to soak in. Eat cookie and slam shot.

Repeat.

You can't fault that logic!

Ended up in a club where I felt like I was one of the youngest...and I'm 25! FML

And I seemed to bang my elbow on a traffic light and now it's swelling up :( FML

Can't say I like kebabs.

I'm in an honest and open mood so here goes...

I've never had a kebab. :eek:

Kebabs are fucking fecal. Then again, we are in England, so it must be culinary heaven considering the alternatives on the high street at 2am when you're pissed off your arse.

guess what you know it i'k wasted out off my faces¬¬!!!! nobody get iuyt alive!! snoop dogg underground like life is giving me kindnes stones fuckesrt

Just around a mates playing left 4dead co-op on three tvs and xbox

Drinking as well of course.

Nerd's night in. Good times.

Just thought I would let you guys know.

Just had a game of starcraft 2.

Lasted an hour FUCK!

(in the morning i'm probably going to think 'wtf did I post that'.)

Just around a mates playing left 4dead co-op on three tvs and xbox

Drinking as well of course.

Nerd's night in. Good times.

Just thought I would let you guys know.

Drink everytime you look kille a special infected. Wasted here you xome.

I'm disappointed I. The lack of asuras wrath interedt its everythibg god of Wat wishes it could be go plqy the demo, 26o version is the bertter version, a bit smoother is the only reL differebxe but it counts for the qte to.inibg.....huh timing. Awesome gqmw.

And sons of qnarchy is a awesome show, completly American though.

Had a crazy mix of Disaronno and Cider with @f00had - even Donkey Konga 2 emo songs (as we all know, the European Donkey Konga 2 is the second most emo of all versions) couldn't set me straight.

Though I did straight a few zombies (or people, i'm not even sure) on Resident Evil 5!

Highlight has to be singing Daytona's Sky High though.

Just had 2 cans and I am quite drunk. I'm such a lightweight... although, they are 6%. :p

Now to have 2 more and get fucked. :)

Sure it's terrible that my mam is sick, can't really eat much, has stomach polyps, acid reflux and pain in her arm. And I feel sorry for her. But it sure is a great excuse for being late. "Oh sorry, was just helping my mam out because she's very sick." Haha, like I would do that. :p

I shouldn't exist.

Edited by Diageo

Just had 2 cans and I am quite drunk. I'm such a lightweight... although, they are 6%. :p

Now to have 2 more and get fucked. :)

Sure it's terrible that my mam is sick, can't really eat much, has stomach polyps, acid reflux and pain in her arm. And I feel sorry for her. But it sure is a great excuse for being late. "Oh sorry, was just helping my mam out because she's very sick." Haha, like I would do that. :p

I shouldn't exist.

And it's posts like this which make is a damn shame that Drunken Thread FTW won't win best thread 2011¬

I;mm stil straight waster i'm not nromal saweasted so uyp yours americwa awwww yeahs

And it's posts like this which make is a damn shame that Drunken Thread FTW won't win best thread 2011¬

Awesome prediction :p