NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fields

United out of Europe

only 2 teams in title race is what you say, but united are 2 points ahead of liverpool so dnt c how liverpool can be in the title race if united are not involved in that same title race

only 1 team will win the premiership, only 1 team with a big enough squad to do it.

chelsea get an injury, "oh play robben/cole/wright-phillips/gudjohnsen"

man u/arsenal/liverpool dont have enough decent players in the squad.

Hmm, seems Man U have no Gerrard esque figure. I remember that last year Liv needed to qualify and Gerrard came on driving the team and scoring a peach of a goal. Man U have no such player, you could say Rooney but he just doesn't seem to have the passion of Stevie G.

Anywho, me be thinking that even though Arsenal got through top an all, we a) had a very easy group b) were quite lucky in a good few games.

Im with jordan, football is the most SHITE game ever.

These players earn millions kicking a ball around, now rugby THAT is a man's sport, these footballers fall whent he ball hits their foot i say screw them all the can all be isqualified, expecially chelsea they do not deserve to be so richy, if they didn't have merinho and his russian oil money, which he is taking from the russian people then they wouldn't be so hot.

And p.s i live in huddersfield, our team is Huddersfield town and we're in division 1 i think, we're playing chelsea next in the champion's league, we are gonna get kicked and rolled up and spat out etc etc

Die football, LLRugby!!

This thread was started for people to discuss football and the Manchester Buccaneers' glorious defeat in the Champions League, not for people to say football is 'shite'. So kindly fuck off.

only 1 team will win the premiership, only 1 team with a big enough squad to do it.

chelsea get an injury, "oh play robben/cole/wright-phillips/gudjohnsen"

Now Makele is injured, Chelsea will start making mistakes. Man Utd are 10 points behind with a game in hand which if they win the point difference will be 7.

Then Utd will beat Chelsea again and the gap will be 4 points. Liverpool and Arsenal will either get a win or a draw against Chelski and they will also then slip up to spurs. Man Utd will keep winning as they dont have the champs league distracting them and thus will end up winning the premiership.

/\ And beat chelesa as much as i dislike united i would like that to happen, when is arsenal's next champions league match?

? FUCK 15 CHARACTERS

? FUCK 15 CHARACTERS

Arsenal played last night, they drew 0-0 with Ajax, and finished top of their group. Their next match will determined once the draw for the next round has been made. But I think its late January/early February.

Haha, the might Manusa fail again. Hope they win nowt this season cos I hate them.

I managed to watch some of the Man U v. Benfica match despite suffering a scratched eyeball, but it looked like Benfica were wasting time, what with all their players writhing on the ground like shitty Year 7's doing a Drama lesson, and there was their goalkeeper's performance in stoppage time. If he did that in a Drama practical he would have got an A*.

Man U shouldn't have lost to a bunch of frekking time-wasters. If that sort of behaviour is tolerated in Europe then I'm happy to point out to anyone that the Premiership/SPL are the greatest leagues in the world.

Well, I hope Liverpool or Chelsea win the European Cup and that Rangers go down fighting to a huge club like Real Madrid or AC Milan.

man united drew with frickin everton.

they are so disappointing to watch, they drop so many points, cant score, waste chances, and in couple of years when giggs and scholes are gone i dread to think what they'll be like.

Unless Chelsea have a really crappy run which they never do as they seem to always bag a goal even though they dont deserve it, then united cant win premiership

Sign in to follow this