NEurope
Diageo

Unlikely Dislikes

I absolutely hate that stereotype its untrue and so unfair.

Pssh, lies. We love complaining, well I do!

Kids, get out of my freaking way *boots*, I hate kids, I don't know why people assume I'll grow out of it and want babies in the future, I'd probably torture it..:shakehead

When someone asks you the same question twice in a row. Its insulting really. Example from tonight:

Supervisor: Are there no clear bin bags?

Me: Nope.

Supervisor: None at all?

No, there's THOUSANDS but I thought I'd say no before because I like wasting my time talking to you.

I agree with that.. but what is probably even more annoying is when I am at work and a customer asks me if we have something or what a particular product does.. and then they either take what I say in response to be a total lie or ignore it completely when they ask the very same question to one of my colleagues a few moments later. Yeh.. thanks a lot you scums :hmm:

There are others who sometimes go to ask me something and then say right to me "..oh.. I won't ask you, you probably wouldn't know.." or things to that effect. I've basically given up caring now. Stuff the lot of them.

Also, I agree with the 'unlikely disliking' of Cheryl Cole. She annoys me too, but then so do a lot of celebrities :( I'd say that, in general, I probably find things more difficult to like when everyone else likes them :hmm: I'm sure it isn't true of everything, but certainly a few things..

Ant and Dec. Now they mightn't be such an unlikely dislike, but bearing in mind I'm a Geordie of sorts and so it's basically illegal for me not to like them.

Might have been mentioned but Katy Perry is another. I can't stand her. Her and Kesha, I'm sure they're both technically attractive in someway but I'm too pre occupied by the desire to punch them in the face to give a dam.

Her and Kesha, I'm sure they're both technically attractive in someway

No they're not.

I think "celebrities" (I use that term very loosely) are just so much more annoying these days. Especially most American ones. gah! I won't even begin because I probably wouldn't stop.

Also, recently I seem to have this utmost dislike for most things American. At the risk of insulting some who might be American, I won't go into too much detail :p

When I was younger, all I watched was Disney and Nickelodeon and looking back I feel like I was slightly indoctrinated :/ I was so immersed in American culture that all I thought about was moving to America when I was older which almost made me ashamed, in a sense, of my own country.

Now it's gone completely the other way, and while I enjoy some things in America like Oprah and Ellen :p, Obama, the culture from about the 30's to 60's, and simple things like the Simpsons which make fun of American culture, I just find myself a little disgusted at the present culture which then makes me feel a little guilty :S

America - land of the free, my arse!

Also, just remembered. Drives me bonkers when American's think that they don't have an accent :nono: I'm not fond of their accent either.

I really dislike a lot of things about DVDs

- The "piracy" adverts, especially unskippable ones.

- Trailers before the menu.

- Long menu transitions.

- Vital scenes shown on the menu.

- When the running time is hard to find, and when it is in minutes (and not hours and minutes).

- Confusing layout menus.

I'm pretty sure there are a few other annoying things about them.

All I want is for a quick, simple menu to load so I can hit "OK" and let the film start.

- Vital scenes shown on the menu.

Yep!

This is the most ridiculous addition to DVD menus ever.

As much as I HATE trailers and then DVD blurbs on the back of boxes (they can, and often do, ruin films), I understand that people need to know what they're buying/watching.

It's not like once you're at the menu of a DVD you're still in two minds about watching it...:confused:

- When the running time is hard to find, and when it is in minutes (and not hours and minutes).

Can you not convert it in your head? :heh:

When people talk during movie adverts in the cinema, I quite like seeing the trailers and when people talk it ruins them.

Luckily cineworld have their stuff so loud that I can't hear people talking - brilliant, worth every penny!

I really dislike a lot of things about DVDs

- The "piracy" adverts, especially unskippable ones.

When people talk during movie adverts in the cinema, I quite like seeing the trailers and when people talk it ruins them.

Luckily cineworld have their stuff so loud that I can't hear people talking - brilliant, worth every penny!

Similarly, when people talk during films. Especially annoying groups of teenagers who are sending messages on their phones, whilst they giggle with their friiends about the messages they are sending.

I want to punch them in the arsehole.

I saw The A-Team a couple of weeks ago in the cinema.. and I quite enjoyed it :heh:

Having said that, there was some guy sitting next to us, presumably with his girlfriend (damn him :indeed:), who seemed to find everything an awful lot funnier than everyone else. You could hear his laugh and his comments about why it was funny way above the laughter of everyone else..

Sure, it's great that he was enjoying it so much but.. it was really over the top and, as a result, annoying :eek:

EDIT That also reminds me..

I was over in Liverpool on thursday with my friends to watch us play Trabzonspor at Anfield but on the flight back (which was delayed for a relatively short period of time, without any explanation given to us..) we managed to pick seats that were in front of a man and woman who just talked constantly throughout the duration of the flight.. while we were all half asleep :indeed:

Anyway.. that wasn't the problem :heh: The problem was what they were talking about :eek:

They talked about such a wide variety of things.. and it was obviously complete rubbish.. all of it! I'm sure a lot of us know people who may exaggerate the truth on occasions, but this was ridiculous..!

Edited by nekunando

Yeah, that was the most tantalising post with no reward at the end, ever.

But this sounds like the most perfect pairing!

Replace chips by crisps and you could have another one of those ridiculous Walkers flavours you UK people seem to love.

"English Anal crisps."

Replace chips by crisps and you could have another one of those ridiculous Walkers flavours you UK people seem to love.

"English Anal crisps."

What the fuck kind of crisps has FliNky been making you eat?

None, I simply checked the Walkers site and was repulsed by some of the tastes on there that you get in the UK.

Haggis crisps? Really? D:

Ignore her, Moogle. She is a crisps Nazi. She doesn't know our British ways.

Long live Salt and Vinegaaaaar.

None, I simply checked the Walkers site and was repulsed by some of the tastes on there that you get in the UK.

I presume that's just Scotland (I've never seen them) and we all know the Scottish are well...

I'll not hear a bad word said against haggis! You clearly need to be educated!

Ignore her, Moogle. She is a crisps Nazi. She doesn't know our British ways.

Fuck yeah. Salt and Vinegar is where the action is at. You can't simply add vinegar to Ready Salted. They become soggy.

I presume that's just Scotland (I've never seen them) and we all know the Scottish are well...

First I've heard of it too. True Walkers have had some dodgy flavours. The recent "Crisps of the world" having some unusual combinations (For crisps at least.)

barf_smiley.gif

Such a vile creation... I like my Chips (Crisps) plain or Sour Cream and Onion. Other flavors are gross.