NEurope
Diageo

Unlikely Dislikes

Many people have told me that I do not like the best foods, they are surprised when I tell them my dislikes. They call me an alien sometimes :cry:

Here are the foods/drinks I dislike:

• Chocolate
  • Coca Cola
  • Ice Cream
  • Milk
  • Tea
  • Coffee
  • Pancakes
  • Chicken with bone
  • Fish

There may be others but I can't think of them right now.

So does anyone dislike things that make you seem strange? Does not have to be just food.

The soles of feet, and really close-ups of fingertips.

*shivers at the thought*

The feeling you get when you realise that other people know that you just saved the world, but you know that they want you to write for 'Hello' magazines to share your experiences, when really all you want is to sit down and enjoy a cup of Earl Grey.

Cheese. No, I'm not lactose intolerant or anything, I just dislike cheese (Which means disliking Pizza as well)

And butter. This one actually brings me shame as a Portuguese.

Cheese. No, I'm not lactose intolerant or anything, I just dislike cheese (Which means disliking Pizza as well)

Solution? Pizza without cheese. Works just fine.

Tomatoes and mushrooms. It's not so much the taste, more the texture, makes me gag just thinking about it.

Oh right, my least favourite thing ever:

Onions.

I cannae stand them, they are disgusting texture wise, they impair the flavour of everything, and yet everyone says they enhance the taste of stuff like curry or stir-fry etc etc. They don't, they just give food a faint crappy quality.

I too hate onions in everything except certain kinds of Onion Rings. When the onion is all mashed up inside. I can't bear it when it's just a literaly ring cut from an onion and battered.

I too don't like onions, but I'm starting to tolerate. And I like Pizza Hut Onion Rings, but they barely taste of onions, its like 90% batter = win.

Solution? Pizza without cheese. Works just fine.

Very few places even do it. Plus, they make fun of me if I ask about it :sad:

Apparently mine is very unlikely due to the fact I come from Cheddar (or at least so people at work tell me), but I'm not a fan of cheese, but only in it's refrigerated form. Chuck it on some pizza or in a toasted sandwich and it's fine.

Butter as well really - I don't get the Whole "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" thing - yes I can believe it's not butter, that's why I like it cause butter is shit. Do people just have stupidly underdeveloped taste buds to no be able to tell the difference...?

I too hate onions in everything except certain kinds of Onion Rings. When the onion is all mashed up inside. I can't bear it when it's just a literaly ring cut from an onion and battered.

Exactly this regarding onion rings. Otherwise I don't mind onions. Much prefer them raw though, not really a fan of them cooked.

The only thing I don't like that people just can't seem to get their head around is alcohol. People just can't seem to comprehend that I don't want to. Seriously, people think of every reason apart from the fact that I just don't want to. A usual conversation:

"You can stay at mine if you don't want to drive."

"I don't want to drink."

"Surely you can just have one?"

"What's the point in just having one? It's not enough for me to notice the effect. I may as well just have coke."

"Erm..............C'maaaahn"

Teats.

I didn't even know Cheddar was a place.

Where did you think Cheddar Cheese came from?!

Tea

Coffee

Alcohol

Get dodgy reactions with all 3 when I say I dont drink them, its usually like ive just taken a shit in their dinner.

Very few places even do it. Plus, they make fun of me if I ask about it :sad:

Who make fun of you?

i dislike onions unless they are chopped up really small. I'm always really annoying and HAVE to chop up the onions myself if someones making dinner. It usually works out ok cause most people dislike the task =P If I'm going out I usually just wont order it.

Long stringy onions....urgh